[CLOSED/FINISHED] The Minecraft RPG (locked)

22 posts

Flag Post

Ninja’d.

I’d recommend writing the opening on notepad before creating the thread.

Flag Post

Double Ninja :D

Flag Post

I got this idea from someone at Minecraft Forums. I am Steve, and everything you suggest I do, I will do. I highly suggest having played Minecraft before, since this is greatly based off it, but if you haven’t you can look things up here.
There are a few more game mechanics that will become obvious over time. Also, you can request something that’s not possible in Minecraft, but not too ridiculous, please.
So without further ado, let’s begin!

Steve
I wake up on a grass surface. Where am I? I think. I look around for a moment, and notice I am in a big forest. I don’t know why, but I have a feeling that wood will be important.

Steve
HP: 20/20
FP (Food Points, will deplete by 1 with every 2 updates and deplete 1 HP every update if empty): 20/20
Mining: 0
Digging: 1
Fighting: 1
Archery: 0
Equip: Fist (Digging +1, Fighting +1)
Inventory: Nothing
Current Biome: Forest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkboy5846:

Ninja’d.

I will remember that :S

Oh, and Reserved. You all can post now xD

Flag Post

Get some wood and make a crafting bench and make a wooden pic. And then get cobble and make the tools.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijs956:
Originally posted by Darkboy5846:

Ninja’d.

I will remember that :S

Oh, and Reserved. You all can post now xD

or reserve spam first, then edit.

Flag Post

Build a castle out of dirt and get married to a creeper Kill pigs for food etc…

Flag Post

Make a temporary shelter in the ground punch

Flag Post

some trees make a pic make 2 stone tools of each type a bow a sword a pick a hoe and a shovel gather food and wood and leave in one direction.

Flag Post

Cut down trees and turn them into planks. Craft a crafting table. Then craft a wooden pick. Dig some stone, craft a stone pick and dig a hole in the side of a mountain. Put the crafting table in a specially made little niche and then expand the hole. Use the gathered stone to wall up the hole so monsters can’t get in. Craft a stone sword and hoe.

Wait for night. When day breaks again, kill pigs. Repeat process until godlike.

Flag Post

Gah… I was going to make something like this, except you had your own character and sign-ups… WHATEVER

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Gah… I was going to make something like this, except you had your own character and sign-ups… WHATEVER

And except you ripped that idea off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

And except you ripped that idea off.

Partly off TailsChaos. But I’m actually going to simulate Minecraft… in a forum game. Meh.

Cut down some trees, make them into planks, make a crafting table, make a wooden pickaxe, get some stone, make stone tools, get some dirt, make a dirt house, stay there for the night, start a mine inside, dig for a cave, find iron, find coal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Get some wood and make a crafting bench and make a wooden pic. And then get cobble and make the tools.

I decide to try and get some of the wood. I start gathering branches to make a primitive axe with, but somehow remember I can chop trees with my hand and start doing so. 10 Logs! I make a crafting bench to make additional items (No 2×2 grid in here, guys!) -1 Log, 1 Crafting Table! I put the table down and think about what I should make. I suddenly think about having to get stone, and make a kinda badly crafted pickaxe. -2 Logs, 3 Wooden Planks, 2 Sticks, 1 Wooden Pick (2 Mining, 1 Fighting)! I equip the pickaxe and go down to get some stone. 11 CobbleStone!

Originally posted by koopa112:

Kill pigs for food etc…

I make a sword out of the stone I acquired and equip it. -1 Stick, -2 CobbleStone, 1 Stone Sword (3 Fighting)! I then spot some cows and proceed to kill some with my sword. +9 Raw Beef, +12 Leather! (I have increased the Leather drop rate for the non-boringness!)

Night starts to approach and I make a small house out of the wood. -9 Logs, +2 Wooden Planks.

Steve
FP (Food Points, will deplete by 1 with every 2 updates and deplete 1 HP every update if empty): 19/20
Digging: 0
Fighting: 3
Equip: Stone Sword (+3 Fighting)
Inventory: x2 Wooden Planks, x9 CobbleStone, x1 Stick
Current Biome: Forest.

Flag Post

Camp out in the house for the night. While waiting for day make a crafting table and make some armor,

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Camp out in the house for the night. While waiting for day make a crafting table and make some armor,

I quickly move my crafting table inside and start making some armor. With the leather I have, I can make a chest plate and some boots. 1 Leather Chestplate! (5 Armor) 1 (set of) Leather Boots! (2 Armor)

Steve
FP: 19/20
Digging: 0
Fighting: 3
Armor: 7
Equip: Stone Sword (3 Fighting), Leather Chest and Boots (7 Armor)
Inventory: x2 Wooden Planks, x9 Cobblestone, x1 Stick, x1 Wooden Pickaxe, x9 Raw Beef
Biome: In House.

Flag Post

assuming you camped in the house till day and it’s day now

Go outside and hunt for any remaining spiders
Also look around for sand

Flag Post

Look for a cave.

Once you found one, look for some iron to make some iron pickaxes and armour.

Flag Post

Get more sticks and make a cobblestone pick first.

Flag Post

make a furnace. we need to cook the beef!

Flag Post

/kill

Flag Post

this game is obviously dead and I’m ending it :P