(DAY 2)Minecraft Simulation! [Sign-ups always open](RP/CYOP hybrid) AdeebNafees, you haven't made an action since day 1! page 3 (locked)

75 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Mspeedy250:

12 logs into 12. sticks

what

edit: what about health and hunger

Yeah, ofc I’m doing health and hunger.

As for the log to sticks thing, where?

Never mind. I read back

Flag Post

Wait, sorry. I’m 6 hours over the deadline!

Night 1

Helltank

You hear some zombies and skeletons outside, but no sign of a creeper. At least you’re safe from them. WDYD during the night?

deejayrawkstur

You stay in your tiny 3×3×3 shelter. What do you do during the night? Do you go out and risk fighting the zombies and skeletions or do you want to stay inside for the whole night? Or maybe start a mine?

thijsel

thijsel stands there, idle. He keeps getting killed by the zombies and skeletons. Oops. WDYD?

LordJask

You’re inside the little hole. What do you do?

Rant

Keeps getting owned by the zombies. A creeper comes and blows up near him.

T7Pepper

You sleep for the whole night. (Ahh, but everyone in the whole server must be sleeping for the day to pass. Unless you want to stay in bed for the whole night.)

Please submit your actions before Tuesday 27th 3:00pm GMT +8 (42 hours from now)

Also, the new members will start on day 2.

Flag Post

Stay until day 2.

Flag Post

if you are a vanilla server, why do players spawn at random locations

Flag Post

In a vanilla server, players may spawn 100 blocks from the original spawn point, thus, these biomes should be real close to each other.

Flag Post

Ill sign up. My username is Tomster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

In a vanilla server, players may spawn 100 blocks from the original spawn point, thus, these biomes should be real close to each other.

if that was true, all 1.4 maps with twspawns would be way bigger.

most 1.4 maps only have a size of 10×10 blocks, which is smaller than a village.

Flag Post

Okay, I thought about that, but let’s just say I added a little plugin that lets you spawn anywhere in the loaded chunks. Thing is, you’re relatively close to each other.
But other than that, completely doable in vanilla.

Thing is, you’re relatively close to each other

That being said, maybe you should try to look for each other and team up..?

Stay until day 2.

Are you sure you don’t want to start a mine, look for caves and ores or anything like that?

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

Ill sign up. My username is Tomster.

What’s your experience? Anyway, adding.

24 HOURS LEFT

Flag Post

most 1.4 maps only have a size of 10×10 blocks, which is smaller than a village.

What if I told you it’s a snapshot?

Flag Post

Yeah, maybe your original spawn point is actually in a 100×100 square, and it has tripwires hooked to command blocks that randomise your spawn point?

New players, just a reminder that you will start on day 2.

P.S. Jask, how about skyblock? Would that be a good map or not?

Flag Post

Jask, how about skyblock? Would that be a good map or not?

Personally, I think that’s a great map idea, however, there is one little flaw I seem to find in that map being played here, the flaw being that no player will obviously fall off the skyblock, thus losing no materials, losing materials and falling down is like, half the fun at the start of skyblock.

Flag Post

deejayrawkstur

I jump and put a block of sand below me, repeat. I use 4 planks to turn into 8 sticks. I make 4 stone pickaxes, dig back down.

I start mining in a 2 wide stair pattern, covering(with sand/cobble) and ignoring any caves I encounter. I decide to mine for about 10 minutes(Until day) and start mining right under my house.

Flag Post

No recent snapshots have a 100×100 spawn. Minecraft has a 20×20 spawn in vanilla.

Oh well. The game wouldn’t be fun if I were to keep complaining.

Flag Post

Dark

Actions

1) Cut down 3 trees and turn wood into planks
2) Use 4/12 planks to make sticks and make a wooden pick (Crafting bench for rest)
3) Diggy diggy hole until I find stone and mine it as cobble (15 stone)
4) Make a stone axe and cut down 20 logs and turn into wooden planks
5) Finally make a shelter for the night which is 5×5×3 and has a wooden door. Find food and make a furnace if there is still daylight left. If not hide in shelter till morning

(Role-play part will start next round when I have enough resources)

Flag Post

you should make the map based on survival,island

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

deejayrawkstur

I jump and put a block of sand below me, repeat. I use 4 planks to turn into 8 sticks. I make 4 stone pickaxes, dig back down.

I start mining in a 2 wide stair pattern, covering(with sand/cobble) and ignoring any caves I encounter. I decide to mine for about 10 minutes(Until day) and start mining right under my house.

Hey look! Some iron and some coal! You mine it. You see a cave, but keep mining.

Originally posted by speedy250:

No recent snapshots have a 100×100 spawn. Minecraft has a 20×20 spawn in vanilla.

Oh well. The game wouldn’t be fun if I were to keep complaining.

Your original spawn point is somewhere else, in a 20×20 square, and there is tripwire hooked up to command blocks that randomise your spawn point. Command blocks FTW!

Originally posted by koopa112:

Dark

Actions

1) Cut down 3 trees and turn wood into planks
2) Use 4/12 planks to make sticks and make a wooden pick (Crafting bench for rest)
3) Diggy diggy hole until I find stone and mine it as cobble (15 stone)
4) Make a stone axe and cut down 20 logs and turn into wooden planks
5) Finally make a shelter for the night which is 5×5×3 and has a wooden door. Find food and make a furnace if there is still daylight left. If not hide in shelter till morning

(Role-play part will start next round when I have enough resources)

‘Tis nighttime. But I’ll accept this as a pre-day action, if that makes sense.

Flag Post

DAY 2 HAS STARTED

A few creepers lurk around, with some zombies cooling in the lake, or hiding in a shadow.

Perhaps you should team up together?

Flag Post

Title.

Flag Post

DAY 2 HAS STARTED

A few creepers lurk around, with some zombies cooling in the lake, or hiding in a shadow.

command blocks can not create random spawns…

when do i start D:

and how would we go about with redstone contraptions

Flag Post

There’s settings to alter your spawn point…

DAY 2 HAS STARTED

command blocks can not create random spawns…

when do i start D:

and how would we go about with redstone contraptions

Now!

Flag Post

i dont know where i am

Flag Post

23 HOURS REMAIN

Flag Post

i dont know where i am

Sorry. You spawn exactly where helltank is. What a coincidence! Maybe you should team up?

Flag Post

All other new players, ask me for your spawn point.

Flag Post

HMMPH. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

In my opinion, this was a great concept, but I didn’t execute it very professionally.

And now, nobody seems to want to play the game anymore.

So I call this thread,