[Mafia] Worst... Role... Ever. [Day 4] page 6 (locked)

252 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

VOTE RACEFAN
for reasons stated in page 3.

I have already defended said reasons, so there’s nothing I can say further in response to this vote.

@RaceBandit: It is certainly possible that Jask is simply playing to his established playstyle (as I said Day 1, my vote did have some element of a policy vote to it). While that was sufficient for a Day 1 vote, I am not currently suspicious enough of Jask to re-vote him Day 2. I still have my eye on him, though.

As for Maist, unless I’m mistaken, all of Maist’s posts so far have comprised of exactly one sentence (excluding quotes). This may reflect a post restriction, which could explain why Maist did not immediately provide reasoning for his Day 1 vote. Not entirely sure why that would prevent him from providing reasoning at a later point, however.

Flag Post

A PR, eh? If this is true, I’m guessing it can’t be loophole’d via EBWOPs.

Flag Post

[RNG Vote: Race]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Remember the time when you are were RNG voted, and had a feeling that it wasn’t a RNG vote? Yeah, I have the same feeling that that vote isn’t a RNG’d.

Vote Jaskaran

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

VOTE RACEFAN
for reasons stated in page 3.

Wow….are you fucking kidding me? Vote: Jaskaran
That is NOT an RNG vote, that is more of a “I’m gonna bandwagon you lololololololololollo” Vote

Flag Post

They moved away, and I could see something like a cavity in the wall between them. Where were they going?
There are 79 hours left till we reach the soft DL.
To reiterate, with 15 alive, you need 8 for a majority.

Votals

MaistlinRajere (1) ~ RaceBandit
racefan12 (2) ~ myhome16, Jaskaran2000
Jaskaran2000 (2) ~ djrockstar, SilverEvil

FoSes

Day 1

MaistlinRajere: Jaskaran2000
Dj: Jaskaran2000
BCLEGENDS: Jaskaran2000

Flag Post

MOD: How do you know Jaskaran2000 is voting racefan12? He could as well be voting RaceBandit.

Yeah, based on what I’ve seen on day 1 and now, especially with the latter “random” vote, I’m going to

[VOTE: Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Vote: MaistlinRajere

Why are you voting for me?

Originally posted by racefan12:

As for Maist, unless I’m mistaken, all of Maist’s posts so far have comprised of exactly one sentence (excluding quotes). This may reflect a post restriction, which could explain why Maist did not immediately provide reasoning for his Day 1 vote. Not entirely sure why that would prevent him from providing reasoning at a later point, however.

That first day vote was an RNG vote.

I am not PRed, my play style is simply taciturn. If you have played chat mafias with me, you would know this.

I highly doubt this is an RNG vote. I don’t see any reason to RNG vote on any day other than day 1, which is the day where there is often no information. Personally, I think Jask has been acting very weirdly.

[VOTE: Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post

How do you know Jaskaran2000 is voting racefan12? He could as well be voting RaceBandit.

He told me so in chat.

Flag Post

Vote Jask

Flag Post

*Vote: [Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post

EBWOP:

Vote: [Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

How do you know Jaskaran2000 is voting racefan12? He could as well be voting RaceBandit.

He told me so in chat.

But how do we know that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

He told me so in chat.

But how do we know that?

I doubt AN would be so bastardy as to lie like that.

Flag Post

I find it extremely unlikely (if not impossible to believe) that Adeeb is lying, and I find no believable circumstance that Jask did not intend to vote for me. However, Mafia precedent (as well as Rule #3 of this game) would indicate that a vote cannot be counted if it is not clearly posted in-thread. Information from outside of the thread cannot be used to confirm information in-thread.

Flag Post

the rng was on face

Flag Post

I find it extremely unlikely (if not impossible to believe) that Adeeb is lying, and I find no believable circumstance that Jask did not intend to vote for me. However, Mafia precedent (as well as Rule #3 of this game) would indicate that a vote cannot be counted if it is not clearly posted in-thread. Information from outside of the thread cannot be used to confirm information in-thread.

Rule 3 amended.

Flag Post

@MaistlinRajere: I was carrying over my reasoning from D1.
I’m not particularly swayed by your reply to racefan12 either.

Flag Post

UNVOTE RACE
VOTE JASKARAN

I really hate RNG, and now that he has done it twice, i feel like the need to lynch him is too great to continue to try to get race.

Flag Post

Vote Jask

RNG should only be executed on day 1 when there is no information or suspicions casted upon people. And you’ve done it on day 2 when there are a few suspicious characters upon this stage.

Flag Post

I think the one time I was able to execute the RNG and win was when everyone was a friggin’ newbie and didn’t question it. Incidentially, I was culted by the time I resorted to RNG.

Unvote: MaistlinRajere
Vote: Jaskaran2000

Flag Post

Vote Jask

For yet again being a total ass. Again.

Flag Post

Jask not defending himself worries me, can anyone tell me something that will make me not worry?

Flag Post

By my count, Jask has already been lynched.

Flag Post

Err, I don’t think this game has twilight phases.