[5%] The Grand Pun <Rikishi Ring> (>>|<<) page 14

376 posts

Flag Post

Attack team 3. I am coming down on you burritoally, with absolutely no mercy.

burrito has also now been used in puns 3 times.

Flag Post

All this punning is making me thirsty for some DietSnapple135.

Also RIP Mr. Rubix modship

Flag Post

Team 2’s accomplishments owe their credit completely to an UnknownGuardian, letting some nameless benefactor come up with all their puns for them.

Flag Post

Ahhh, Team 1.

Your troop is pathetic, as you will see. Nighty nite, Trooper 93, we hardly knew ye.

Flag Post

funiax deals 21 Damage to Team 1!
Team 1 needs a hit of 42 to die.
Team 2 needs a hit of 75 to die.
Team 3 needs a hit of 172 to die.
Anybody could go now.

No one voting )= ?
If you break the draw, only one punemy moves forward; that means one less possible opponent in future rounds.

Flag Post

Attack team 1; We’re going to beat you so hard it will be like the beginning of a horror novel. “It was a Dark and Rainy Knight”

Flag Post

>>|<< Theme: Cameras

The moment we’ve all been waiting for!
Bluji and DAZ tie and move on to the next round, earning 2 Punee apiece (rather than the 3 Punee).
The next round is loading…!

Flag Post

Heya! Heya! Heya! Heya!
Had enough of sumo smash attacking?
Don’t worry! The Mawashi Mayhem is back for some more katastrophe!
We. Are. BAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

ROUND TWO: RIKISHI RING

Gather round, fellas.
ding ding ding

See the below post for instructions.

Flag Post

The Rules are the Same
Except: You can use four sentences now; your punemy has 36 hours to respond; it requires you, your punemy, and one outsider’s approval for a theme switch.

Summary

Fight your chosen enemy in this style:
Starter Turn
Punemy Turn
Starter Turn
Punemy Turn
Each one is four sentences max.
Fight in the thread.
Vote on other’s finished matches.

Remember, victory is determined by other players. Make your puns accessible and quality.

Here are the Match-Ups
Starters are Bolded
Permanent Starters are (Bolded)

Skim through the thread to find your punemy’s attack every now and then.

Bluji vs hamuka
Theme: Videogames

helltank vs CowFriend
Theme: World War I

MysteryMason vs MyNameIsNothing
Theme: World War II

DragonArcherZ vs Pulsaris
Theme: Greek Mythology

funiax vs Minnakht
ULTRA THEME: Sumo

thijs956 vs AdeebNafees
Theme: Roman Mythology

Flag Post

Sumo Smash: Come on, give a shot at trying to win. Even though you will never succeed.

Flag Post

It says Except: You can use four sentences now.

But in Summary, it says three sentences max.

Also, will get a pun up in several hours, busy right now and only checked Kong briefly.

Flag Post

Sumo Smash: Team 3, I’ve got you zoomed in as my target.

Flag Post

Sumo Smash: Lens see who is the best team now.

RR: You better Ron for your life This is a belly tough round, but you’re still going to just get pushed around and slapped silly. Dohyo even know how to wrestle? You won’t even be able to Japanese or clap your hands when I’m done with you.

Flag Post

err, am I the starter in RR or is Adeeb?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijs956:

err, am I the starter in RR or is Adeeb?

The bold name is the starter. So it’s Adeeb.

Flag Post

Omigod. I stand no chance. Fuck.

Flag Post

hamuka, you’re gonna have to run far and cry long when battling against me. You think you’re so sly, and rogue with your puns, but you’re just another mortal kombating me. I’d recommend you to pack your backpac, man and go to your sweet home sweet. Scramble your words around all you want, but you’ll never beat me.

Flag Post

Wow. Video games is a topic, and we got Kitchen Appliances the first round. Ouch.

SUMO SMASH Team 3, don’t worry. We’re not going to take our time beating you, cause it will be over in a flash.

Flag Post

Sorry, I’m going to have to withdraw from this game. It was all fun and all, but my punower is running low and I have a lot of school work to do now.

Flag Post

Pulsaris? Hello?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Pulsaris? Hello?

You dare offend me, puny mortal? Are you not afraid of the red-hot pan in my hand? Let me tell you, I hate gays. You, too Gaia man, should really be locked up in Zeus to avoid tainting the normal-minded. Nyx time when I see you, I will stab you with Styx and throw you into the chaos. I have thus make my Pontus clear, now go back to where you should be, mortal.

Flag Post

AdeebNafees has been inactive in this topic for 36 48! Hours! I demand a new Punemy (Same theme please, I know a fair bit about Mythology, considering I have Latin at school :D)

Flag Post

Oh yeah? Well I’ll win this Mario Party so fast you’ll be blinded, and then you’ll find yourself in a rainforest on the Mirror’s Edge, filled with Flower, Sun and Rain. And I’ll do this while I make people become a Football Manager in a club filled with penguins. You better do yourself a favor, grab a diabolical box, and search for a crystal skull instead of continuing your homestuck, futile efforts of trying to keep up with the beat.

Flag Post

Heya, funiax! Call me mother, ‘cause I’m giving you bash-os for breakfast. Think of the top not, for you’re not getting there – just geta brain, moran, and throw your towel as I shall throw you after I throw my salt.

Flag Post

I knew you were weak, but just how much so Nomino. Sukune and thumbs is all you really did there. That attempt was like a mosquito, ichi mon. Your chances at winning are gun, bai :3

This is a tough theme. I had to really push the envelope on pununciation here.