Percentage Mafia {FIN, Post game Discussion} page 2 (locked)

93 posts

Flag Post

confirm

 
Flag Post

Role Confimed.

 
Flag Post

Role confirmed.

Originally posted by Drovoxx:

Confirmed!

lol

Holy cucumbers, it’s a living fossil!

 
Flag Post

Nf.

 
Flag Post

End of Day 1.

Everyone was distracted enough by an event that randomly happened once every century the Mayor of town Apouwstraponicatlor decided to call a holiday for this event. Because of this holiday, there was a No Lynch called today. After the event ended, everyone prepared to get ready for the upcoming night.

Beginning of Night 1. Investigation Success: 100%. Night Kill Success: 0%.

Unless justified by death, all Night Actions have infinite uses. Role-only abilities have more priority over Night Kills and Investigations. Also, any effects, such as increased NK chance, are not factored into the success stats, due to being player specific. PM me your role actions.

 
Flag Post

End of Night 1.

Several people investigated others tonight, and preferred their investigative results were anonymous. Nobody died yesterday.

Beginning of Day 2.

In order to weed out the people who believed they could just get by without voting, until they vote for someone else, the game acts like they voted for themselves. However, they do not need to unvote themselves first.

 
Flag Post

Confirm

 
Flag Post

Vote: [SilverEvil]

Reason: We should actually get some form of discussion started in this game…

 
Flag Post

Vote SilverEvil because this is a FFA. Discuss.

 
Flag Post

[Vote: SilverEvil]

 
Flag Post

3 votes against SilverEvil, 5 out of 9 votes required to lynch.

 
Flag Post

Unvote: [SilverEvil]

Reason: It didn’t get much discussion going.

Vote: [Jaskaran2000]

Reasons:

(1) He Jumped on the silverEvil bandwagon with no additional words

(2) He should hopfully start some form of discussion…

 
Flag Post

Guys, yesterday I investigated Jaskaran and he turned out to be the mafia son. He may have an increased chance of NK.

For this reason, i vote Jaskaran

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

Guys, yesterday I investigated Jaskaran and he turned out to be the mafia son. He may have an increased chance of NK.

For this reason, i vote Jaskaran

You may not be sane sir.

 
Flag Post

Midday phase assessment

SilverEvil has 2/5 votes (devourer359, Jaskaran2000).
Jaskaran200 has 2/5 votes (arkenarken, myhome16).

SilverEvil, braves055, CowFriend, and MyNameIsNothing have not voted yet.

By voting alone, Jaskaran2000 and arkenarken have confirmed their roles.

 
Flag Post

(arken)

We should actually get some form of discussion started in this game…

This is somewhat like the vote that got me lynched in Chosen, except no one commented on this.


(devourer)

Vote SilverEvil because this is a FFA. Discuss.

Explain your vote, because I don’t see how this is FFA. There is a town faction, unless I am mistaken, along with a scum faction.


(Jask)

bq, [Vote: SilverEvil]

Looks like a scumwagon. FoS Jask.


(myhome)

Guys, yesterday I investigated Jaskaran and he turned out to be the mafia son. He may have an increased chance of NK.

Are you a cop?

Also, voting Jaskaran because this might actually be true, guessing from the limited evidence.


(SE)

You may not be sane sir.

FoS SE. From prior experience, you vote for people who jump on a wagon early, especially when they don’t cite an explicit reason. You deviate from this behavior only when you are not town. The preemptive defense of Jask also seems rather suspicious, especially when you are the other lynch candidate beside Jask.

Why aren’t you suspicious of Jask, SE? What action did you take last night?

Jask, what action did you take last night?

Also, Jask is now at L-2. Anyone who hammers Jask at L-1 will be considered scum and policy lynched at the first chance.

 
Flag Post

Are you a cop?

Well, seeing as everyone can investige, yes, i am a cop.

You may not be sane sir.

Yes, I may not be sane. You have to decide if you think that the chance of lynching a mafia is worth the chance that i am insane.

 
Flag Post

[Myhome]

Guys, yesterday I investigated Jaskaran and he turned out to be the mafia son. He may have an increased chance of NK.

Are you guys serious. Myhome, what evidence do you have? I don’t know why you’re trying to frame me as a scum. Maybe because of being a scum yourself. Therefore, for this reason:

[Unvote: SE]
[Vote: Myhome]


[SE]

You may not be sane sir.

Which reminds me, myhome, how did you get a role? shouldn’t you be getting innocent or guilty?


The reason I voted for SE was purely to see his reaction against an unreasoned vote, if you think I am scumwagonning, screw you too.


[Adeeb]

FFA.

<offtopic>

What’s FFA?

</offtopic>

guessing from the limited evidence.

And because myhome is totally not lying at all.

what action did you take last night?

I don’t have any night actions.


[Blak]

Jaskaran2000 and arkenarken have confirmed their roles.

Jask: Nf.

Are you serious?


[Adb]

Anyone who hammers Jask at L-1 will be considered scum and policy lynched at the first chance.

Using a townie as bait to fish out scum?

[FoS: Adeeb] because giving away a townie just to find scum that might not even be scum, and he might know this, if he is scum. Therefore, yeah.

 
Flag Post

Myhome, what evidence do you have?I don’t know why you’re trying to frame me as a scum. Maybe because of being a scum yourself.

That, my good (or dhould I say mafia) sir, is a big jump into conclusions.
The evidence that I have is that I investigated you and it came up mafia. Not solid evidence, but evidence no less.

myhome, how did you get a role? shouldn’t you be getting innocent or guilty?

I got a role because I had investigated you. Should I get innocent or guilty? I don’t know, I just know that I got you being mafia.

And because myhome is totally not lying at all.

Now you are outright claiming that I am lying. I am not. Even so, there are situations where I wouldn’t be lying even if i weren’t telling the truth. Most notably if I did not know that the information I was presenting was false.
However, in this scenerio, you seem to have stated that there are no other possibilities.

I don’t have any night actions.

Everyone has the ability to investigate or kill.

What’s FFA?

Free For All.

 
Flag Post

End of Day 2

3 votes for Jaskaran2000 (arkenarken, myhome16, AdeebNafees), 3/9 lynch chance
1 Vote for SilverEvil (devourer359), Unvoted, 2/9 Lynch Chance
1 Vote for myhome16 (Jaskaran2000), 1/9 Lynch chance

Unvoted: SilverEvil, braves055, CowFriend, MyNameIsNothing. +1/9 Lynch chance to all unvoted, SilverEvil’s Lynch Chance was altered to reflect this.

Random.org states… 9 (Person with highest vote count gets highest numbers, person with lowest vote count if s/he was voted gets lowest numbers for lynching)! Jaskaran2000 was lynched!

Jaskaran2000 was the Mafia Son. As the Mafia Son, Jaskaran2000 had a 25% higher chance to successfully NK someone, and a 25% lower chance to investigate successfully. He would have won if he survived to the top 2 and killed the Copper.

The Copper fulfilled one of his win conditions!

Beginning of Night 2. Investigations have a 87% chance to work, NKs have a 13% chance to work.

Send in your actions now!

 
Flag Post

End of Night 2

There was an attempted murder, but it failed due to being poorly thought out, not having enough tools to being lethal, and actually just being a toy dropped from a tall building that broke on someone wearing a hard hat. More investigations, and me accidentally screwing up an action, but corrected it.

End of Day 3
5/8 votes required for a majority, though 4/8 votes won’t result in a random death if a few votes are spread amongst other players.

 
Flag Post

Bump.

 
Flag Post

kay

Vote braves because destruction

 
Flag Post

Due to a lack of votes, this day has been extended by 24 hours. Remember, unless a majority is reached, voted players and whoever didn’t vote will be randomly lynched.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

kay

Vote braves because destruction

Vote Cowfriend cause I feel like it