Zombie Apocalypse RP (Sign-Ups) page 3

407 posts

Flag Post

Okay, well this seems like it could be fun. I’ll give it a go. If I can still sign up, anyway.

Name: Daniel Prescott
Equipment: Titanium baseball bat slung on his back, two flasks filled with whiskey, a Kukri knife in it’s holster on his left thigh, a pistol in it’s holster on his right thigh, and 5 extra clips for his pistol in various pockets. (let me know if I should remove some stuff)
Bio: When he was younger he would go out hunting with his father, and so he learned the art of being able to track down a target as well as (sort of) being able to sneak up on a target. It was in these years when he got his knife and pistol, both of which he got from his grandfather and so they hold immense sentimental value to him. He would continue hunting and learning how to use his knife and pistol better for the rest of his life.
Daniel eventually got married and had his own son, who would frequently accompany him on hunting trips and Daniel was planning to, when his son was ready (and when his wife would allow him to), give his son the knife and pistol for him to keep. His son also grew fond of baseball and, while Daniel never really much cared for the sport, he would enjoy watching his son play at games. All seemed well until several years ago when tragedy struck. Both his wife and his son were killed in a terrible car accident, leaving Daniel angry and alone. Soon enough he took up drinking to try and wash the pain away, and he has become a bit of an alcoholic. He continued to hunt and practice with his knife and pistol, but only because he had nothing better to do.
Appearance: Daniel is 6’0" and of average build. He has messy, but short, brown hair and a thick brown beard. He also has green eyes. For clothing he has a green camo vest that he wears mainly for the amount of pockets it has. Underneath the vest is a plain grey shirt. He wears plain blue jeans and brown and black hiking boots since they seem to last longer than regular tennis shoes.

Flag Post

Cool character TheIdeocyWizard :)

Flag Post

Why thank you, Gamer. I admit I came up with it in roughly 5 minutes, but I think it’s adequate enough. Hopefully there will come a time when I get drunk right before we have to defend ourselves from zombies or something, because that’ll be fun. Right guys?

Flag Post

Eh… You + Guns = good. +alcohol? Not so good. FUN! But not good. Haha :) Have you seen my character yet Wizard?

Flag Post

Well, I did just now, and it’s a good character. Hell of a lot more creative than mine is haha.

Flag Post

Well, I took about an hour in notepad adding and subtracting, because I thought he was too overpowered. I thought of making his hair glow in the dark, but then decided not to. I lastly added the slingshot item to the equipment/bio :)

Flag Post

Wizard=accepted

Flag Post

everyone is accepted. Sorry for not being active. I have school and such

Flag Post

Alex West’s current inventory: one loaded pistol (clip: 5/6) 4 clips (6 bullets each), A crowbar, 2 bottles of water.

Flag Post

I suspect it will work like this (The brackets will act as a guide to you).

Example:

Slayer
I sniff the air in the shelter. Smells like sweat and excrement.
“I can’t wait to get the fuck out of here” I say a little to loudly. People turn around to look at me.
“What the fuck are you looking at!” I shout. Everyone turns away. About three police officers walk up to me.
“Sir, please calm down. You are being disruptive” they say. I would kick there arses but I want to stay out of trouble so I apologize.

(Basically you type your characters name between two *s then you make a post that controls your character. The game owner may throw things at you like zombie hoards or such. Do not god-mod)

(God modding example)

Slayer
I sniff the air in the shelter. Smells like sweat and excrement.
“I can’t wait to get the fuck out of here” I say a little to loudly. People turn around to look at me.
“What the fuck are you looking at!” I shout. Everyone turns away. About three police officers walk up to me.
“Sir, please calm down. You are being disruptive” they say. I take my sword out and decapitate all three of them. I then run and throw hand grenades into the crowd killing many people. I suddenly gain a large bomb and activate it. I leave out the only exit and jam the door behind me. The shelter blows up and everyone dies. I then turn into a indestructible guy and annihilate all the zombies.

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s basically played like Turtle’s example. The other major no-no is taking another player’s character and having them do or say stuff without the express permission of the player. An example of wrong:

Zeke
Looking around the wasteland, I notice that musclebound sword-swinging fellow, Slayer.
“Hey Slayer,” I shout to the ripped giant, “You’re a wimp!”

(Up to this point, it’s valid, but still rude and poorly-written. But then…)

NOOOOOO, THAT MAKES ME SO SAD” shrieks the surprisingly high-pitched KFC lover. He then jumps off a cliff and dies.

(It’s best to leave it up to others how their characters react to situations, unless you talk to them beforehand and they’re cool with it.)

Flag Post

(will make the game now. I am keeping sign-ups open in case anyone else wants to join)

Flag Post

Name: Alex West
Equipment: Loaded Pistol (clip: 6), 6 extra rounds of ammo, one Crowbar, 2 Bottles of water, and one chicken sandwich.
Bio: Alex West used to be a cop, that is until the horde showed up. He has a sister, a mother, and a father. Though he hasn’t heard from them and doesn’t know if they are even alive. (They don’t live near him). He has been known to be a bit of a slacker but he does like helping people in anyway he can, so long as it won’t be a lethal mistake. He even went back outside after finding the “safe zone” so he could bring some more people in. (however he didn’t find anyone)
Appearance: Alex is 5’ 11" and very thin. He has somewhat “shaggy” black hair, and dark brown eyes. He normally wears t-shirts and jeans as well as basic tennis shoes.

(Sorry for the lame Bio and Appearance I really didn’t know what to write)

Flag Post

Decent amount of equipment, having being able to attack with the crowbar, shoot 42 (?) bullets with your pistol, and a few personal rations :)

Flag Post

Gammaflux lower your equipment and your in

Flag Post

how about now?

Flag Post

Your in

Flag Post

Name: Stephan Xavier
Equipement brought to the surface: Backsword, Shield, Leather Armour, Canteen of Water, Lunchbox with Food, Carving Knife.
Brief Bio: His father was a mensur champion, and so was his grandfather, and his great grandfather. He does not know how long his family history of mensur championship went on for, but he could honestly say he was probably one of the best. He trained daily with his father, conditioning his body for the long road of winning ahead. He has not had a son to pass on his legacy to, so he is cautious when it comes to danger. He comes above ground carrying his fathers items, along wiht some of his own. Studied a bit of whittling.
Appearance: A tall, lean man. Growing a white bread, and partially balding. He is somewhat muscular. A slightly scarred face.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Name Abbey Thompson
Gender Female
Age 22
Equipment brought to surface A bow and several arrows and a packed lunch
Brief bio She is the twin sister to James Thompson (My other character) and was fleeing with him from Archery practise when they got separated in the bunker place. She is constantly being pestered by men about how beautiful which makes her very nervous and she is 50% British and 50% German
Appearance Long curled blonde hair ,with a pink hair band, which goes down as far as her shoulders. 5’7 and is wearing a magenta jacket with jeans and wearing flat pink shoes. She has a blue T-shirt under her jacket and a watch and bracelet

Inventory

1 bow
Plenty of arrows
2 packets of chewing gum
A diary

Flag Post

I’ve got balls of steel…

(I have this idea that would involve Gamma. Brochacho, if you’re against it, say so.)

Name: Gerald “Kold” Kincaid
Equipment: 2x Kama looted, Benelli shotgun with shortened barrel for increased spread (24 shells), 1 smoke grenade from SWAT armory.
Bio: Before the outbreak, he was a well-known serial killer. During the span of two months, he indiscriminately killed a total of twenty-two people. With every kill, he carved “Kold” into the foreheads of his victims. He may have been a killer but he was a smart killer. Even when the opportunity presented itself, he made no effort to kill officers. He was brought in by officer Alex West after an informant tipped police off to Kincaid’s general location. He was sentenced to life in prison and after several weeks of being locked up, got moved to solitary confinement for killing two inmates and a prison warden. With a love for blades and an even bigger love for the martial arts, Kincaid was ready for anything after the outbreak began. His signature weapons are twin kama, affectionately named “Life” and “Death” after his first few murders. His style of murder involved disembowelment, coming up behind his prey, stabbing the blade into one side of the abdomen of his target and pulling to the other side to let the innards fall out. With the outbreak at hand, Kold knows better than to remain solo and will go so far as to even ally with law enforcement since law means nothing to the dead.
Appearance: “Kold” stands at 5’9" with a tanned complexion. He is neither fat nor skinny. He’s right in the middle with some of the mass being muscle instead of fat. His head is shaved and his eyes are blue. He was last seen wearing a navy blue and black flannel button-up shirt opened up, revealing his bare chest, some blue jeans to match and a set of construction boots. On his chest is a tattoo of two kama crossed over each other in opposite directions.

(I gave it all I got…Will this application work? Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion)

Flag Post

Good Bio ^^

Flag Post

Thanks, bro. I figured a serial killer teaming up with the cop who arrested and brought him in would be a good combination.

Flag Post

accepted

Originally posted by WillItBlend:

I’ve got balls of steel…

(I have this idea that would involve Gamma. Brochacho, if you’re against it, say so.)

Name: Gerald “Kold” Kincaid
Equipment: 2x Kama looted, Benelli shotgun with shortened barrel for increased spread (24 shells), 1 smoke grenade from SWAT armory.
Bio: Before the outbreak, he was a well-known serial killer. During the span of two months, he indiscriminately killed a total of twenty-two people. With every kill, he carved “Kold” into the foreheads of his victims. He may have been a killer but he was a smart killer. Even when the opportunity presented itself, he made no effort to kill officers. He was brought in by officer Alex West after an informant tipped police off to Kincaid’s general location. He was sentenced to life in prison and after several weeks of being locked up, got moved to solitary confinement for killing two inmates and a prison warden. With a love for blades and an even bigger love for the martial arts, Kincaid was ready for anything after the outbreak began. His signature weapons are twin kama, affectionately named “Life” and “Death” after his first few murders. His style of murder involved disembowelment, coming up behind his prey, stabbing the blade into one side of the abdomen of his target and pulling to the other side to let the innards fall out. With the outbreak at hand, Kold knows better than to remain solo and will go so far as to even ally with law enforcement since law means nothing to the dead.
Appearance: “Kold” stands at 5’9" with a tanned complexion. He is neither fat nor skinny. He’s right in the middle with some of the mass being muscle instead of fat. His head is shaved and his eyes are blue. He was last seen wearing a navy blue and black flannel button-up shirt opened up, revealing his bare chest, some blue jeans to match and a set of construction boots. On his chest is a tattoo of two kama crossed over each other in opposite directions.

(I gave it all I got…Will this application work? Stay tuned for the thrilling conclusion)

Flag Post

Name:aubrey dickson
Equipment brought to the surface:ak-47 with 200(5 clips)ammo,a mossberg 930 with 100 shells,a m9 with 70(10 clips)ammo,a combat knife,2 hand nades water canteen and a backpack(i hope this is not too much stuff)
Brief bio:he will give his life to help a another survivor(thats the only thing im putting unless it`s too short or it sounds stupid to you guys)
Appearance:a us army helmet,a red jacket,a white t-shirt,a bandolier,black jeans,sandals with socks

is this ok?