Relationships Mafia (End Game) page 3 (locked)

214 posts

Flag Post

I’ll finish this tomorrow afternoon, I am having IRL trouble ATM excuse me if I don’t post for a couple of days. My phone always has trouble with congregate anyway. The best way I can put this right now is that I was fishing for scum. Seeya you guys, If I’m not back or dead by night two replace me, Devourer. I don’t think it’s really fair on people or the host if I just up and leave like this so thankfully there are reserves to replace me.

 
Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

CowFriend (1): helltank
helltank (5): arkenarken, Jaskaran2000, ocelot, CowFriend, FelineForumer
Jaskaran2000 (1): Wiiplayer113
Not Voting (6): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez

With 13 people, 7 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 3 hours left before the standard deadline. If 7 people are still voting by this deadline, helltank will be lynched.

Other Info

  • MyNameisNothing and TwistedCakez still need to confirm. I have assumed that those who posted without confirming have confirmed.
  • Apparently, some of you need to read the rules. This mafia is nightless and editing is forbidden.
 
Flag Post

Sorry for not confirming!
I’m going to vote for Helltank for the reasons stated by Cowfriend.

 
Flag Post

Day 2

Day 2 has started. The following flavor is short and rushed because I’m currently pressed for time.

Gregory wandered out into the town, observing that a crowd had gathered outside. They charged into a nearby house, scattering and breaking objects. A man appeared, running down the stairs with a baseball bat and swinging it at the intruders. Quickly, the mob swarmed him and ripped his body apart, leaving nothing but a mass of flesh. They scoured the house for suspicious items, but finding nothing, declared the man innocent and left. Just what was going on?

helltank has died. He was a Vanilla Townie.

The following players must make an effort to become constructively active on this day to avoid a modkill.
TwistedCakez

You have 48 hours to decide a lynch before the standard deadline. With 12 people, 7 people voting are needed for a lynch.

 
Flag Post

I have been a triple imbecile.

(Mod)

There are no nights in this mafia.

This should have been enough reason for me to vote ocelot yesterday. Damn it. Damn you, myself.


(Wii)

“RNG vote”: Jask

Why? Are you trying to set another ‘example’?


(CF)

Or perhaps ocelot’s trying to do some next level gambit that fakes the fact that there’s a doctor in the game when he doesn’t really know if there is one. Or maybe he just has a third-party role that fulfills his objective if he gets NK’d and such.

There aren’t any nights in this game, which means that we can get rid of the idea of ocelot being an NK! Jester. He can also be a lynch Jester, but something makes me doubt that.


(FelineForumer)

This is why I am never good at these, I never good with keeping up.

Can you explain your vote yesterday? Like, which arguments convinced you to vote for helltank?


(SE)

We gotz a bandwagon ovar here!

No other comments? :3


(ocelot)

I lied.

But you said:

I’m expecting people to vote on me now because everyone knows all liers are scum.

Seems something like a reverse psychology defense to me. You commit a scumslip, and then go “I expect people to vote me”, something like trying to cover up for your scumslip.

The reason for which i originally claimed cop

Is it because of some weird townie gambit or something? Like, I am pretty confident now that you missed the bit in the OP just as I did, so you musta thought that you could redirect the scum NK to yourself. That, or you have a mason buddy and you were thinking of faking an inno invo on them.

OF COURSE, LIARS BE SCUM

So HoS: ocelot until you answer all my questions on the previous page as well as my questions on this one.

 
Flag Post

Confirm, sorry forgot about this.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Confirm, sorry forgot about this.

Give us your opinion about ocelot and helltank and everything else in this thread.

 
Flag Post

I have a few possibilities for ocelot. He could either be scum, cop, or Jester…

He would claim he is a cop at the beginning, and act Scummy-ish so that he could get lynched right away and win.

He also could act Jester-like and actually be a scum, trying to keep alive.

Or he could just be telling the truth about being a cop.

I do believe with HT’s death and him being a townie, he was on the right track on ocelot.

(HT)


Ocelot is experienced. He claims to be a cop.


If he is experienced and a cop, he would not claim to be a cop.


Therefore, he is not a cop.

 
Flag Post

(AN)


(FelineForumer)

This is why I am never good at these, I never good with keeping up.

Can you explain your vote yesterday? Like, which arguments convinced you to vote for helltank?


He seem suspicious.

Nope, nothing to look here. I’m not confirming at all. I totally did not receive a role PM that indicates I’m a [redacted]. Nopey nope, not confirming at all.

 
Flag Post

[AN]

It is an unnecessary risk, is what I think myself.

It may be an amazing opportunity from his point of view.

Unless we have third party roles over here, everyone has a 50% chance of being scum. I think I see what you mean, however.

Hmm. 3rd part roles, hadn’t considered the possibility…
Also, I disagree with everyone having 50% chance of being scum. Since scum, naturally, will be lower than town, about 25% of the total population I’d like to think, 3-4 people are scum. I believe we would only have a 25% chance of hitting scum, unless there are third party roles, of course.

Fun fact: You edited this bit in later. I don’t have a screenie or anything, but just a tip: careful with that.

Hmph, everything after “it’s not ever funny” was edited in, not that I have any proof, or any evidence to prove it at all unless he self-claims.

I see. So the RNG landed, quite fortuitously, on helltank?

Yes. Co-incidents happen.

Town never has a reason to lie.

Yes, it does at times.


[Wii]

“RNG vote”

Why the quotation marks?


[Feline]

Vote: Helltank

Please explain this vote, except for just jumping on a bandwagon.


[Oce]

I’m not cop.

Wow, good work, now we won’t ever trust you again, at least not in this mafia.

I’m expecting people to vote on me now because everyone knows all liars are scum.

So, you yourself agree that you’re scum?


I do have to say I believe ocelot and helltank were bussing each other, which worked. Thus, I shall [Vote: Ocelot] for being a busser in this mafia, from my point of view. He’s what I believe to be using reversex3-psychology.


Oh shit, I forgot there were no nights in this mafia, thus scum can only DK or not kill at all. Damn mind, why you so stupid.


[Feline]

He seem suspicious.

How did his quoted line seem suspicious? He does that in every mafia, also, was that hte only thing that convinced you to vote for him, nothing else at all?


[Twisted]

I believed the same things as twisted, ever since ocelot has claimed himself being a cop, I’ve thought this. I’ve landed on my opinion that ocelot is scum.


 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

(AN)


(FelineForumer)

This is why I am never good at these, I never good with keeping up.

Can you explain your vote yesterday? Like, which arguments convinced you to vote for helltank?



He seem suspicious.



Nope, nothing to look here. I’m not confirming at all. I totally did not receive a role PM that indicates I’m a [redacted]. Nopey nope, not confirming at all.


……I…just….wow.
 
Flag Post

No point in voting ocelot now since he’s gonna be gone for awhile. Never intended to vote for him in the first place since that behavior is way too similar to a jester.

 
Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Zzzip50 (1): Jaskaran2000
Not Voting (11): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, Wiiplayer113, arkenarken, Zzzip50, CowFriend, FelineForumer

With 12 people, 7 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 27 hours left before the standard deadline. If 7 people are not reached by the deadline, the extended deadline will come into existence.

Other Info

  • Everyone has confirmed.
  • Upon request, Zzzip50 has replaced ocelot.
 
Flag Post

[Jask]


Please explain this vote, except for just jumping on a bandwagon.

Cowfiends opionion was a good arguement and I followed it through.

[Jask]


How did his quoted line seem suspicious? He does that in every mafia, also, was that hte only thing that convinced you to vote for him, nothing else at all?

I am sorry, but I played no other mafias with him. This is my first mafia on Kongregate.
Even than… I am not used with who to trust with these games, so I am suspicious of what everyone says.

 
Flag Post

[Feline]

Cowfiends opionion was a good arguement and I followed it through.

So, just because cowfriend’s opinion was a “good argument”, you followed it? Do you even have any opinions of your own?

I am sorry, but I played no other mafias with him.

Oh, well. However, it was just a joke-y confirmation post, how does one find that suspicious, especially a confirmation post, that can be easily understood?

I am not used with who to trust with these games, so I am suspicious of what everyone says.

Any person you’re most suspicious of at the moment?

 
Flag Post

I feel like Helltank just screwed up a bit with what he was trying to say yesterday. I see Ocelot’s abnormal role claim as scummy behavior. I’m going to Vote Ocelot.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by MyNameIsNothing:

I feel like Helltank just screwed up a bit with what he was trying to say yesterday. I see Ocelot’s abnormal role claim as scummy behavior. I’m going to Vote Ocelot.

Ocelot was replaced…

Vote: MyNameIsNothing for not reading.

 
Flag Post

Vote: MyNameIsNothing for not reading

Completely skipped over that portion. Derp.
Unvote Ocelot (even though it doesn’t count…)

 
Flag Post

Nice bandwagoning, Sherlocks.

 
Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Zzzip50 (1): Jaskaran2000
MyNameIsNothing (1): WiiPlayer113
Not Voting (10): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, arkenarken, Zzzip50, CowFriend, FelineForumer

With 12 people, 7 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 20 hours left before the standard deadline. If 7 people are not reached by the deadline, the extended deadline will come into existence.

 
Flag Post

Whoops.

 
Flag Post

(Twisty)

I do believe with HT’s death and him being a townie, he was on the right track on ocelot.

So in your opinion, if someone flips townie after being lynched, we should believe whatever he said earlier? Note that helltank wasn’t lynched by plurality or anything like that, but because his argument contained logical fallacies.

I want you to explain why you believe that if ocelot is not cop, he has to be scum.


(FF)

He seem suspicious.

Elaborate, if you can. Why does his confirmation make you suspicious?


(Jask)

It may be an amazing opportunity from his point of view.

A gambit on D1?

Also, I disagree with everyone having 50% chance of being scum. Since scum, naturally, will be lower than town, about 25% of the total population I’d like to think, 3-4 people are scum. I believe we would only have a 25% chance of hitting scum, unless there are third party roles, of course.

I don’t think the two of us are speaking about quite the same things. You are talking about the probability of a random lynch hitting scum. I am talking about the possibility of someone being scum, which is exactly 50%, since the only alignments in the game are Town and Scum :p

As I mentioned, I got the meaning of your words quite clearly a bit after that.

Hmph, everything after “it’s not ever funny” was edited in, not that I have any proof, or any evidence to prove it at all unless he self-claims.

Good to know that I wasn’t seeing things.

Yes, it does at times.

Then it shouldn’t. What is done isn’t always what should, and what should be done isn’t always what is.

Why the quotation marks?

Maybe they indicate fortuitousness?

I do have to say I believe ocelot and helltank were bussing each other, which worked.

Bussing is a term for scum players voting and showering suspicion on each other so as to distance themselves, with the inevitable lynch of one of the scummies giving the other scummy mucho town love.

Helltank flipped town, which means that he couldn’t have been bussing scum. This is another thing that makes me less suspicious of ocelot with every passing second. Seems like a really unnecessary risk to eliminate a single player, when he will get his cop claim busted the very next day. Something just doesn’t seem right with that.

Oh shit, I forgot there were no nights in this mafia, thus scum can only DK or not kill at all. Damn mind, why you so stupid.

At least I am not alone.


(SE)

……I…just….wow.

I hate it when you just sit on the sidelines, because I know quite well that you can be a very good activity booster for town if you want to.

Y u no be useful


(CF)

Never intended to vote for him in the first place since that behavior is way too similar to a jester.

CF, do you think that there are jesters in this mafia? Can you think of any other reason why ocelot could have claimed Cop? Gut feelings of any kind?


(Mod)

Upon request, Zzzip50 has replaced ocelot.

Damn it. This is the worst damn thing that could have happened. A player change right on D2 makes things damn convoluted, since the new player can’t properly justify the previous player’s actions >.< UnHoS ocelot, FoS Zzzip because of the possibility of having inherited his predecessor’s scum role.

Zzzip, I’d still like you to poke your head in here and explain why you think ocelot claimed Cop D1. Can you possibly answer my questions last day leveled at ocelot?


(FF)

Cowfiends opionion was a good arguement and I followed it through.

Don’t sheep. This is more of an advice than a reprimand. You need to form your opinions in a mafia. Anyone can be scum, and blindly following someone hoping that they are town doesn’t help anyone, most of all yourself.

This is my first mafia on Kongregate.

Most people play badly on their first mafias, so don’t be too flustered if you don’t live up to the mark.

Even than… I am not used with who to trust with these games, so I am suspicious of what everyone says.

If you are suspicious of everyone, why listen to CF?


(MNIM)

I see Ocelot’s abnormal role claim as scummy behavior. I’m going to Vote Ocelot.

That was pretty damn silly after ocelot got replaced. Did you just leap on the first bandwagon you saw developing or what? FoS MNIM.


(Wii)

Vote: MyNameIsNothing for not reading.

I know it is annoying when someone doesn’t read the thread properly, but can you please tell us your opinion on the ocelot case? Do you have any questions to make to his replacee, AKA Zzzip?


(MNIM)

Unvote Ocelot (even though it doesn’t count…)

Interesting psychological study here. Ocelot and Zzzip currently share the same role. If you were suspicious enough of ocelot to vote for him, why not Zzzip, since he shares the same role? Are you actually suspicious of the ex-ocelot? Do you have any questions to make to Zzzip?


(Wooneh)

Whoops

What is this I don’t even

 
Flag Post

I’m rather sorry for not posting here. Are there any things you people would like me to take an opinion on?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I’m rather sorry for not posting here. Are there any things you people would like me to take an opinion on?

Read the helltank and ocelot back and forth a couple of pages back. We’d like your opinion on the whole matter.

 
Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Zzzip50 (1): Jaskaran2000
MyNameIsNothing (1): WiiPlayer113
Not Voting (10): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, arkenarken, Zzzip50, CowFriend, FelineForumer

With 12 people, 7 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 4 hours left before the standard deadline. If 7 people are not reached by the deadline, the extended deadline will come into existence.