Relationships Mafia (End Game) page 5 (locked)

214 posts

Flag Post

[AN]

Are you willing to buy Zip’s claim as a townie?

As a vanilla townie, no. As a townie, yes.

What do you think could have made ocelot claim scum, if, as Zzzip claims, he was actually a VT?

The same question goes to you. My answer would be: For the purpose of playing a gambit; ocelot knew he wouldn’t be around for long, so he thought he’d might as well play a gambit. He possibly didn’t consider the possibility of him getting replaced.

Beside yourself, you don’t find anyone else even the slightest bit less suspicious?

No.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Zzzip50 (1): myhome16
Not Voting (10): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, arkenarken, Zzzip50, CowFriend, FelineForumer, Jaskaran2000

With 11 people, 6 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 10 hours left before the standard deadline. If 6 people are not reached by the deadline, the extended deadline will come into existence.

Flag Post

Wut?

Sorry, yes, I would NOT rush night phase (if there were) because of the evil eyes that would draw to me.

Honestly

Hey, I read it thuroghly. But only a bit late.

Why do you find ocelot suspicious? What are the possible interpretations of his behavior on D1?

I find him suspicious because claiming cop will get you [D/N?]K’d on the first possible opportunity, if there are any competant mafia out there.
He could be cop, claiming so, tossing a big gambit with hope for the doc (if there is one) to heal him, and as doc I’ve always been weary to protect D1claimed cops.
He could be a mafia, claiming cop, as to get one lynch.
He could be mafia, claiming cop to bus one of his allies. He gains then the ability to sit back and make sure the/an actual cop can’t claim, because he could counter claim with evidence.
Those are my interpretations anyways.

AKA Freudian slip?

Yes, that would be the term for that ‘Yeah’ by Zzzip.

I was a werewolf in Corrupted, or so I thought.

We all were, which is why it was hilarious. You did well, until Zzzip got to you, and me being corrupted, followed.

Whatever the hell do you mean? Which part of the action taken by ocelot seems scummy to you? If you think his claiming cop was a scumtell, why was he so stupid as a scummy?

I don’t think that Ocelot would’ve claimed cop if he were really a cop. He would have to think that there was one of three:
A doctor, willing to save him, which some docs won’t because he claimed.
No [D/N?]K.
No mafia willing to [D/N?]K him because they feel he would be lynched.

In other words, he isn’t suspicious because he claimed. He is suspicious because he claimed EARLY.

Ocelot mentioned that he was falseclaiming, which conforms to Zzzip’s claim.

But wouldn’t a mafia claim falseclaim, to acuit himself of the need to actually cop someone?

Therefore, it is possible that Zzzip meant that he was covering up ocelot’s incompetence as a townie. Have you, or have you not considered this?

I have, But I find it unlikely that Oce/Zzzip is a townie anyways, so the follow through logic was largely improbable.

Excuse me for being rude, but what part of “Give reasons for your answer.” did you not understand?

See above for reason. For that SPECIFIC question, I saw no reason to elaborate, as I have:
A)Already elaborated many times before on this exact question.
B)Found that in a nightless mafia, it is useless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

OK. I am now going to properly answer 4+5+6.

4]Zzzip50. He replaced Ocelot, who was at the time, the most suspicious player. also Zzzip50 answered “yeah” to question 6, meaning that he himself thinks that he is covering for ocelot’s mistake.
5] Probably AN. He seems to post less when he is mafia.
6] Yes. I think that Zzzip is most certainly covering, because ocelot would not have been that stupid had he been a town.
Ocelot claimed cop. Zip claimed vanilla.
i am going to vote: Zzzip50 because of conflicting claims and his admitance to covering something up.

4. I am covering up. Why would I want to continue looking like scum so I could implode the Town side?
5. I don’t know much about meta.
6. I just admitted to covering….Is there something suspicious in covering up?

Ocelot also claimed that he was lying. I claimed Vanilla to cover up. Why am I being voted again?

Flag Post

Since Day is going to end soon, and I need to go to sleep, I’m just going to OMGUS Vote Myhome and pray something happens.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

myhome16 (1): Zzzip50
Not Voting (9): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, arkenarken, CowFriend, FelineForumer, Jaskaran2000

With 11 people, 6 people voting are needed for a lynch. The extended deadline has started with 24 hours. Currently, Zzip50 will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Flag Post

Mod: Has arkenarken resigned from the game, or am I imagining that his name isn’t on the signups list?

(myhome)

Hey, I read it thuroghly. But only a bit late.

D3 is a bit?

I find him suspicious because claiming cop will get you [D/N?]K’d on the first possible opportunity, if there are any competant mafia out there.

ocelot didn’t get DK’d. Assuming that he IS a cop, do you think scum doesn’t have a DK, scum is incompetent or something else?

ocelot didn’t get DK’d. Assuming that he IS scum, and we know him to be experienced, would he not have foreseen this, especially if he had a DK (being scum), he might have thought (a Freudian slip) that everyone knew he would get DK’d if he claimed cop and if he didn’t (as he wasn’t), he was scum?

He could be cop, claiming so, tossing a big gambit with hope for the doc (if there is one) to heal him, and as doc I’ve always been weary to protect D1claimed cops.

If there are doctors in this game, how do you think they work?

He could be a mafia, claiming cop, as to get one lynch.

Why would he pull such an enormous gambit as scum to 1 lynch through in a 12P game?

He could be mafia, claiming cop to bus one of his allies. He gains then the ability to sit back and make sure the/an actual cop can’t claim, because he could counter claim with evidence.

You know the policy of lynching all counter-claimants, don’t you?

Yes, that would be the term for that ‘Yeah’ by Zzzip.

I see.

We all were, which is why it was hilarious. You did well, until Zzzip got to you, and me being corrupted, followed.

You mean Knoob. It is funny, because you mentioned Zzzip’s name as having “got to me”, and you think that Zzzip is scum. Freudian slip?

What my point is that I want you to explain why you think that I am likelier to be innocent, since I find your explanation:

He seems to post less when he is mafia.

Applicable, notably, mostly when I am a lone scum, unsatisfactory. Only scum know who are innocent, and can wave an airy “Hand of Innocence” at someone without satisfactory evidence. FoS myhome.

A doctor, willing to save him, which some docs won’t because he claimed.

Really?

(myhome said earlier)

as doc I’ve always been weary to protect D1claimed cops.

Doctors would more likely protect a claimed cop.

No mafia willing to [D/N?]K him because they feel he would be lynched.

But he (or his sub, Zzzip, who is the same role after all) IS getting lynched, right? So ocelot COULD have claimed Cop in the hopes of a gambit, drawing out scum into voting him and not DKing him since he would probably get lynched anyway. This means ocelot COULD have been a townie, even if not a Cop, as he knew that even if he did get DK’d, it wouldn’t be a big loss for town, and maybe he was prepared to defend himself as well, before he got replaced.

In other words, he isn’t suspicious because he claimed. He is suspicious because he claimed EARLY.

I agree with you. It was a gambit, if he is town, and gambits are always suspicious.

But wouldn’t a mafia claim falseclaim, to acuit himself of the need to actually cop someone?

Mafia are remarkably good cops. At the beginning of the game, they automatically know who are all the innocents, so your logic of Zzzip having claimed VT in order to get rid of the burden of having to falsecop is invalid. If I was Zzzip (and scum), I would have continued the cop falseclaim and started invoing some people.

If you mean that mafia would falseclaim to… not sure what you mean, protect themselves from getting copped and getting townlove? Why on D1?

I have, But I find it unlikely that Oce/Zzzip is a townie anyways, so the follow through logic was largely improbable.

I have mentioned above why it is unlikely that ocelot is scum (in multiple answers). Has this changed your viewpoint of the situation?

(Zzzip)

Firstly, reread my last post on the previous page and please address my inquiries.

I just admitted to covering….Is there something suspicious in covering up?

You could be covering up for ocelot’s being a scummy.

Ocelot also claimed that he was lying. I claimed Vanilla to cover up. Why am I being voted again?

Because, as ocelot himself said:

I’m expecting people to vote on me now because everyone knows all liers are scum.

We still haven’t received any good reasoning from you as to why exactly we shouldn’t be voting you in light of ocelot’s falseclaim. Reread my post on the last page. It addressed you. By ignoring that bit, you are trying to stall discussion. FoS Zzzip for ignoring questions and giving unsatisfactory answers.

Since Day is going to end soon, and I need to go to sleep, I’m just going to OMGUS Vote Myhome and pray something happens.

There are around 20 more hours, and I want you to answer my damn questions.

Why did you vote for myhome? Why are you suspicious of him?

In the meantime, I will, not so much as to FoS actually, but just point out these people, who apparently don’t give a rat’s ass to who or what we lynch:

Woon1957
CowFriend
MyNameisNothing
Bluji
SilverEvil
TwistedCakez
FelineForumer
arkenarken

Among these, I am looking extra hard at Wooneh, Bluji, arken, Twisted, MNIM and FF. Wooneh, because I am tired of repeatedly asking her (not in this mafia. Throughout my mafia career) to give us her opinions and contributing to the game somehow. Bluji and Twisty because he has been online, yet not made any mentionable move. arken, MNIM and FF because all of them voted helltank quite readily, but since then, have vanished in thin air.

Read the damn thread and comment on every damn thing you want to voice your damn opinion on, damnit.

Flag Post

Omg…I’ve been trying to find the questions and every post tells me to go to the previous page and that page to the one before :/

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

myhome16 (1): Zzzip50
Not Voting (9): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, CowFriend, FelineForumer, Jaskaran2000

With 11 people, 6 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 6 hours left before the deadline. Currently, Zzzip50 will be lynched if the deadline is reached.

Flag Post

Ok guys, I think I have a clear understanding of what Ocelot was doing. Unfortunately, I am prevented by Devourer’s Pm’d law to tell you exactly what he was doing. We were given the exact same Pm though. The most I think I can say: According to the title he had a relationship with some people, and by claiming cop, he could hopefully perform correctly and believably indirectly to these people that could help the Town side. And as I claimed, I am a Vanilla Townie.

Flag Post

Also, my vote towards myhome was completely baseless. I will Unvote Myhome until I need to go to sleep again and if things look impossible I will just do that OMGUS/vote the highest voted player not me. For the moment I will just look at the thread.

Flag Post

In Response to AN

ocelot didn’t get DK’d. Assuming that he IS a cop, do you think scum doesn’t have a DK, scum is incompetent or something else?

At this point, that possibility is getting larger, that the scum has No DK or is incompetent.

how do you think they work?

How in the universe would I know? Maybe 1 person per IRLD?

Why would he pull such an enormous gambit as scum to 1 lynch through in a 12P game?

Again no Idea.

I see.

Said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

protect themselves from getting copped and getting townlove? Why on D1?

I don’t know why on day one, but that was the main Idea, to get townlove.

Has this changed your viewpoint of the situation?

Yes it has. The thing that specifically changed my mind is the gaping hole in my arguements, specifically the ones that involved the question ‘why?’. I’ll Unvote Zzzip for now, but IGMEOH, just because I do think that that was a very big deal.

Flag Post

What does IRLD and IGMEOH mean…

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (11): Woon1957, MyNameisNothing, Bluji, AdeebNafees, SilverEvil, TwistedCakez, CowFriend, FelineForumer, Jaskaran2000, Zzzip50, myhome16

With 11 people, 6 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 5 hours left before the deadline. Currently, there will be a No Lynch if the deadline is reached.

Flag Post

The following players have been mod-prodded and queued for a modkill/replacement at the start of D5 if they do not vote by then.
FelineForumer
SilverEvil
Bluji
MyNameisNothing

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

The following players have been mod-prodded and queued for a modkill/replacement at the start of D5 if they do not vote by then.
FelineForumer
SilverEvil
Bluji
MyNameisNothing

We HAVE to vote?

Flag Post

Yes, you do. I don’t see what’s the problem with that. If I only required a single post, that would be all you would do. I’m actually demanding a lot less than I could be. The original Bluji rule set this requirement for all players every second day.

Flag Post

Sorry Adeeb but Vote:AdeebNafees Just to save my sorry ass.

Flag Post

Maybe I should refrain from commenting, but you do realize that you still have D4, right?

Flag Post

Maybe I should refrain from commenting, but you do realize that you still have D4, right?

I know, But I’d rather do it now before I forget it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverEvil:

I have a better idea, since you have 2 more days, why don’t you take more consideration and make a vote with reasons?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

I have a better idea, since you have 2 more days, why don’t you take more consideration and make a vote with reasons?

Because we are pretty much at square one since you and myhome unvoted each other.

Flag Post

Because we are pretty much at square one since you and myhome unvoted each other.

But you feel the need to randomly kill someone, without reasons, except one being that you might forget in the future. And how are we at square one? We have all this discussion behind us. Why won’t you make a solid vote?

Flag Post

But you feel the need to randomly kill someone, without reasons, except one being that you might forget in the future. And how are we at square one? We have all this discussion behind us. Why won’t you make a solid vote?

No, I don’t feel the need to randomly kill someone, I feel the need to not get modkilled.
Plus, all of that discussion was, guess what? between you and myhome!

Flag Post

No, I don’t feel the need to randomly kill someone, I feel the need to not get modkilled.
Plus, all of that discussion was, guess what? between you and myhome!

You had until Day 5. And guess what! All that discussion between all the players and towards each one, mainly us? You couldn’t take the time to analyze it? Because we unvoted all that discussion was void? You really needed to throw in a random kill just so you may not be modkilled in two days?