[Trivia] The Exit List (Match 2: AdeebNafees and T6salt) page 5

177 posts

Flag Post

Hey, just ‘cause I gave you all time you want doesn’t mean it should take days. :P

Flag Post

I sent a PM to MNIN asking what he wants, but he hasn’t responded, so I am gonna do this anyways.

Flag Post

So, I have started the RNG, and…

That means…

MaistlinRajere will try to exit the Memory Maze!

As for you, MNIN, I’ll have a conversation with you via PM. Maist, stay where you are until we have done this.

Flag Post

And the conversation is over!

Here are the rules:

You must submit the path in either a MS Paint format (example:)

Or a text format (example: forward, forward, forward, left, forward, right, right, forward, left).

The Exit List must be sent in a list format.

MaistlinRajere, you have 11×7=77 hours to send the path and the Exit List with the rules above. Good luck!

Flag Post

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A.

Forward, forward, right, forward, forward, right, right, forward, left, left, left, left.

Flag Post

1. Sorry, incorrect. VERY close, though.

2. Where’s the Exit List?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

What do you mean?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

What do you mean?

The answers you gave during the game, silly :)

Flag Post

Oshit. I’ll never get that.

I have no clue. I give up.

Flag Post

Holy wut. Maist gives up on my game. :o This is probably the first time this has happened in FGF.

Well, sorry Maist. That’s a pretty large sum of money you lost there… or should I say would’ve lost there.
You see, I gave MNIN an offer. If he accepted it, you’ll get the sum of money I offered, which was £50,000 BTW. If he didn’t, it’s £0.

Before we’ll continue on, what do you think about this offer? Did MNIN accept it or reject it?

inb4it’sobviousherejecteditsincemaistisawesomeintrivia

Flag Post

ACCEPT

EDIT: REJECT

Flag Post

(Gratz on 4000 posts :) )

So, now that we’re done with the incredibly long stall, let’s see if you’re correct, Maist.

You can hear the familiar, feminine voice:

“MaistlinRajere and MyNameIsNothing, the sum of money you will get today is…

£0!"

D’oh well… Sorry, guys, it looks like you have got nothing. Your hard work and the fact you solved the incredibly easy jackpot deserves a round of applause. cue applause Better luck next time! Now, let’s see who will be our next contestants…

1 10

So, AdeebNafees and Manluvspenguin will be our next players! You may have 1 day of preparation before Round 2 starts. Use it well!

Flag Post

Oh shit only 15 people signed up so someone will be doing a match alone and ham why are MaistlinRajere and MNIN names still in bold on the sign up sheet?.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Oh shit only 15 people signed up so someone will be doing a match alone and ham why are MaistlinRajere and MNIN names still in bold on the sign up sheet?.

No, it was 14. I put T6 on the reserve list.

Also, shit, thanks for the notice. Fixing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

No, it was 14. I put T6 on the reserve list.

Also, shit, thanks for the notice. Fixing.

1:Your right, I`m so stupid.
2:Your welcome.

Flag Post

Is this round going start or what?

Flag Post

Huh. Apparently I can’t prod Penguin because he has me muted. Oh well… Let’s hope he won’t be away for long…

Anyway, let’s start! AdeebNafes, Manluvspenguin, please enter the Maze.

Now, for £1,000, have an easy one.

When did Lego start producing wooden toys?

A. 1891
B. 1932
C. 1947
D. 1958

Flag Post

Not 1891 or 1958, I think, but I dunno which to prefer over 1932 and 1947. My guts say 1932, but I am not sure.

Am I seriously going to have to play singlehanded if manluvspenguin doesn’t get in here? I PM’d him a while ago personally. Hope he responds soon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Not 1891 or 1958, I think, but I dunno which to prefer over 1932 and 1947. My guts say 1932, but I am not sure.

Am I seriously going to have to play singlehanded if manluvspenguin doesn’t get in here? I PM’d him a while ago personally. Hope he responds soon.

Of course not. I’ll give him a bit of time (maybe until the 10th, I don’t have time on the 9th), then I’ll put T6 in his place.

Also, Jask has voluntarily resigned from the game. I’ll have to cross his name out too.

Flag Post

If I don’t get on tomorrow, and manluvspenguin appears, consider my guess to be 1932. I am not very likely to get on tomorrow because exams.

Actually, make it 1947 because I have a feeling. And if manluvspenguin doesn’t agree with me, hold off the decision till I get on again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

If I don’t get on tomorrow, and manluvspenguin appears, consider my guess to be 1932. I am not very likely to get on tomorrow because exams.

Actually, make it 1947 because I have a feeling. And if manluvspenguin doesn’t agree with me, hold off the decision till I get on again.

:(.

Flag Post

Back on Kong again. Where’s my pardner? I need help on this D:

Flag Post

Alright… PMing T6 if he’ll be able to take Penguin’s place.

Flag Post

If T6 can`t i would be happy to replace penguin.

Flag Post

Me too, actually.

Hamham, could you sign me up as the reserve at the end of the list (who might not be here when needed)?