Blobvolution: Survival of the Fittest (Sign-Ups/Reserve List and Questions!) page 3

114 posts

Flag Post

Lol that’s the second time his name got misspelled :D, also does the game officially start after you post the picture of what the world looks like?

Edit: you can’t edit his name back? :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Lol that’s the second time his name got misspelled :D, also does the game officially start after you post the picture of what the world looks like?

Edit: you can’t edit his name back? :(

Yes, it will be on a different thread though, this willl be for the reserve list and for questions.

Nope, it’s an image now.

Flag Post

You can’t edit the image and repost it?

Flag Post

I’m unique!

Flag Post

You can’t edit the image and repost it?

No time, I haz busy schedule

Flag Post

Ok, well either way I can’t wait for the game to start ^^. Thanks for making this :)

Flag Post

btw, can you make my color more idk, like i described?
Like a light pastel green at top, normal green at middle, and dark evergreen at bottom to have it light → Dark green.

If not, then I’ll be ok.
thx! :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

btw, can you make my color more idk, like i described?
Like a light pastel green at top, normal green at middle, and dark evergreen at bottom to have it light → Dark green.

If not, then I’ll be ok.
thx! :3

Well, I wanted to make your Blob look nice, so the change in color is present, but subtle not to make too striped, if you look carefully, you do is the transition in color.

Flag Post

Kewl
btw here’s the old powers if anyone wanna take a look.

Fire: The chosen blob is able to spit fire and wreak havoc with fire based spells. Once mastered, spells such as Meteor, Eruption and Infernal heat can be learned, completely destroying the targetting area and killing anybody that would oppose your blob. Fire blobs are typically hot-headed and easy tor frustrate. During the adapting phase, Fire Blobs are extremely agressive and hot-headed and seem to start fights for no good reason

Poison: The chosen blob becomes venemous, making it able to slowly kill its foes with traps and poisonous gas, or quickly anhiliate its foes with spells like Acid Bomb. Once mastered, spells like Contagious Plague, Pollution and Acidic RainStorm are available, spells that start smart but quickly ravages if left alone.During the adapting phase, Poisonous Blobs are villainous, and love making others suffer

Electricity: The chosen blob becomes charged with electricity, allowing it to charge itself up to mazimize it’s strenght or zap it’s enemies from far, making it the least agressive of the agressive powers, but the one with the most utility Once mastered, spells such as Revival/Raise Dead, Storm Shield and Crippling Transfer are available, giving a Charged Blob a decisive advantage over its foes.During the adapting phase, Charged Blobs are paranoid and will quickly strike down random blobs as their enemies

Water: The chosen blob is able to control water in it’s liquid form, using it to either drown the opposition or travel the ocean freely. Once mastered, spells such as Hurricane, Summon Deep Sea Blobster or Flood are available.During the adapting phase, Aquatic Blobs are moody and will their emotions will swing very often

Wind: The chosen blob is able to control the air and wind around, allowing it to stop and impending fall, soar the skies better than any other blob or choke an enemy from it’s last breath.Once mastered, spells such as Tornado and Extreme Levitation are available.During the adapting phase, Windy Blobs are moody and will their emotions will swing very often

Ice:the chosen blob is able to control water in it’s solid form, creating paths or freezing foes. Once mastered, spells such as Grail Storm, Cryofreeze and Instant Winter are available.Frozen Blobs, during the adapting phase, are slow and lazy, prefering to not perform actions besides eating and sleeping.

Rock and Earth: the chosen blob becomes hard and endurant, capable of tanking damage with ease while still dishing out damage. Once mastered, spells such as Earthquake, Landslide and Terraform are available._Rock Blobs are cold-hearted and somewhat slow during the adapting phase.

Nature : the chosen blob is empowered with nature based abilities, giving it the ability to heal it’s allies and control the environment, making nature the least agressive power.Once mastered, spells such as Animate, Revival and Evolve Creature._During the adapting phase, Nature Blobs are peaceful and would rather pick flowers than do anything productive. Nature Blobs also hate violence and refuse to fight, besides defense.

Flag Post

zigzag zombie do you have the link to the first blobvolution game? can find the sencond one but first one is like lost.

Flag Post

BTW just in case of some sort of drastic apocalypse in which half the blobs are killed, (probably wont happen) I’m going to be away from kong until further notice, I’ll post in thread when I want to be back on the waiting list.

Flag Post

God damn. Second time. C IS NOWHERE NEAR T! I won’t kill you I’ll just torture you.

Flag Post

zigzag zombie do you have the link to the first blobvolution game? can find the sencond one but first one is like lost.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/123576-blobvolution-no-sign-ups?page=1

Tadaa!

Flag Post

Progress: GAME SHOULD BE UP TOMMOROW

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:

That’s awesome :D thanks a lot ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZigZagZombie:

That’s awesome :D thanks a lot ^^

yep thx! btw in the actual game explain the player roatation better k? and are we all in the same world, or diffrent ones? i want us all to be in same world. If you want to roatate faster, make events tht will kill people tht choose dumb actions in event.

Flag Post

wheres the game thread?

Flag Post

We have to wait a bit ^^

Flag Post

I’m sorry, there was a small delay due to…how to put it….personal issues? Game should be up soon.

THE GAME HAS BEGUN.

This shall still stay the place for signups and questions.

Flag Post

Just watch the game go and when someone dies, your in!

Well, if someone dies, won’t the other blobs naturally have an advantage over us because we’ve started new?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Just watch the game go and when someone dies, your in!

Well, if someone dies, won’t the other blobs naturally have an advantage over us because we’ve started new?

True, also isn’t there any order to the list?

Flag Post

Just avoid, if u a female, offer breeding for protection, or just stay away from other blobs, only few will become crazy and kill/eat everyone, form alliances etc…

Flag Post

Just avoid, if u a female, offer breeding for protection, or just stay away from other blobs, only few will become crazy and kill/eat everyone, form alliances etc…

can’t males offer breeding also?

Flag Post

low number of females= high demand

Flag Post

low number of females= high demand

Good point.

Can I change my character to Funky Disco Queen