Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

The explosion was heard for miles. All radio traffic stopped, cars disabled, buildings deserted. All this happened after the nuke was set off. Everyone went into the underground base now known as the First Resistance Base. The base contained at least 1000 people, including you. First Resistance Base Broadcast: Attention, everyone…..we will go back up to the surface in a few hours. Pack everything you own. Form up into small groups and head up to the surface. God bless you all…..and by the way…..watch out for the fucking zombies.

Flag Post

Zedrick von Puntz

“It’s about time they let us out of this putrid hole!” Zed exclamated, in a odd form of relief and excitement. “I’ve been waiting for this day since I got here.” He began packing up what he has brought with him, which wasn’t much. The bonesaw and the naval axe attached to his waist and most of his surgical equipement in his labcoat, Zed fixed his glasses onto his face and started moving. “Now, to find myself some bodyguards”.

Flag Post

Dr. Von Schturmgröbner

“ah zank you Dr. Von Shwitzer. Now ze virus is spreading”

Major George Hackson “let’s go! Move it people!” Maj. Hackson was leading people up to the surface, a huge M4 flamethrower on his back

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex looked around seeing mobs of people panicking, while hastily gathering what little supplies they had. “This is a really bad week.” Alex muttered. After packing he started heading at a brisk pace for the exit. He was anxious to get out and he figured it was better to leave earlier then stay. Besides there really wasn’t anything for him here, not anymore. All he knew was once he got out, he’d probably never see anyone again.

Flag Post

Zed

Scurring around with the rest of the survivors, the retired doctor’s eyes were scanning each and every person nearby. For his experiments to work he needed a good entourage, that fitted his personal criteria. As he was filtering the herd, his eyes fell upon Alex West.“Wasn’t that the man that left the bunker after arriving to try and bring in more survivors?” he thought to himself. “Brave, I like it”. In an attempt to appear subtle, he slowly started turning his direction towards Mr.West. Once he was close enough, he tried to start the conversation. “You seem quite ready for this” he pointed out “Alot people here seem terrified of leaving safety, but you, you seem almost as eager as me to get out of here.”

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex turned around to see Zed talking to him, after hearing what he had to say he sighed and said. “I’m not eager to go back out there, in fact i’d wish we could just all stay here and live something that actually resembles a peaceful life. Out there, there’s zombies, bandits, pain, and destruction. Anyways my name is Alex what’s yours?” Alex held out his hand to shake Zed’s.

Flag Post

Hackson “Quit yer fuckin’ yappin’ you two! Get up there!” he shouts

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex retracts his handshake and says “I guess that’s our signal to leave. I’ll meet you outside the base.” Alex takes a second to make sure he still has everything and starts walking towards the exit.

Flag Post

Hackson “hurry up boys!” 1000 people stream out onto the surface

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex looks around for Zed and after a bit of searching finds him. “Found you.” He says as he runs over to him. “Like I said my name is Alex.” Alex sticks out his hand to give Zed a handshake.

Flag Post

Hackson torches zombies with his flamethrower that fires up to 500 feet. “burn motherfucking zombie bitches!! Ha ha! Fuckin burn!”

Flag Post

Alex West

Thinks Hackson is a bit crazy.

Flag Post

Ezekiel Yoder
For a moment, Zeke looked over the spartan bunk he’d been housed in since the last time he smelled fresh air. Simple bed, footlocker in the corner, and a cruel poster that resembled an open window looking towards a crisp farm morning. Ezekiel was not a cursing man, but damn did he hate that room.
His steady hand bore down at the teasing paper from the top, crumpling it to a heap as it fell off the concrete wall to the concrete floor. His bag was packed and the room was empty of anything of value. A buzzing light fell silent and a heavy door shut for the last time.
Though still filled with a flood of refugees, Zeke couldn’t help but notice a significant decrease in volume. Either some had returned to those cells they called rooms to wait, or more likely a group had already left for the surface.
With purpose, the Amish man plodded slowly through the traffic, contemplating what his future may hold. On his way out during the frequent shouting over the speakers, he passed a middle-aged doctor and a shaggy-haired youth. Zeke paused, suddenly realizing the dangers the surface could pose. Perhaps an alliance could be beneficial?
He approached the two, hoping to be noticed amongst the confusion and death being presented by a distant major against a rising horde.

(Heh, sorry for length. Got a bit carried away.)

Flag Post

Hackson “shit RUN!” he burns the 50 ft tall behemoth but it does nothing. “back to the base!!! Back to the fucking base!!!!!!”

Flag Post

Keep it short

Originally posted by A_Bored_Gent:

Ezekiel Yoder
For a moment, Zeke looked over the spartan bunk he’d been housed in since the last time he smelled fresh air. Simple bed, footlocker in the corner, and a cruel poster that resembled an open window looking towards a crisp farm morning. Ezekiel was not a cursing man, but damn did he hate that room.
His steady hand bore down at the teasing paper from the top, crumpling it to a heap as it fell off the concrete wall to the concrete floor. His bag was packed and the room was empty of anything of value. A buzzing light fell silent and a heavy door shut for the last time.
Though still filled with a flood of refugees, Zeke couldn’t help but notice a significant decrease in volume. Either some had returned to those cells they called rooms to wait, or more likely a group had already left for the surface.
With purpose, the Amish man plodded slowly through the traffic, contemplating what his future may hold. On his way out during the frequent shouting over the speakers, he passed a middle-aged doctor and a shaggy-haired youth. Zeke paused, suddenly realizing the dangers the surface could pose. Perhaps an alliance could be beneficial?
He approached the two, hoping to be noticed amongst the confusion and death being presented by a distant major against a rising horde.

(Heh, sorry for length. Got a bit carried away.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

Hackson “shit RUN!” he burns the 50 ft tall behemoth but it does nothing. “back to the base!!! Back to the fucking base!!!!!!”

A 50 foot tall behemoth zombie?

Flag Post

(yeah. You might want to run)

Flag Post

(Seems a bit random to throw that in suddenly)

Alex West

“We gotta go.” Alex says to Zed. Alex starts making a mad dash in the opposite direction trying to find somewhere to take up shelter and hide from the Humongous monstrosity.

Flag Post

Hackson “get to the Resistance Base!”

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex follows Hackson’s orders and enters the base, he seeks refuge in what used to be his small cramped room. He waits for Zed to come in yet its difficult to locate him in the mass of panicking people.

Flag Post

Hackson “we’re safe”

Flag Post

(Got it.)

Zeke
Zeke could feel a rumble, as if something big was coming. Allies could wait, there was something dangerous now, he thought. He sped back into the deeps of the base, steeling himself for an assault. It turned out he’d need to open his door at least a few more times.

Flag Post

Alex West

Alex continues to look for the doctor but no such luck, the crowd is starting to thin out and he figures the doctor he talked to shall be safely back in the base soon enough

Flag Post

(Sorry I am late, I had no idea there was a separate forum >_>)

I am completely lost… Someone help me out here?

Flag Post

(Well, it seems that the base was evacuating, but then a 50 foot tall (15 meter) zombie that was immune to fire attacked, sending everyone back inside.)