Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 16 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Mason finds a room for himself. He shuts the door and pushes a large shelf against it. He sees another safe.

Flag Post

Alex West Alex finds a room with two beds and sleeps in one of the beds.

Flag Post

Mason cracks the safe open with a few swings a brick that was laying next to the window. He looks inside and sees a shotgun and a new revolver that shoots shotgun shells. He also finds four boxes of ammo. He hides it away from the group. “mine….hehe not theirs…..mine”

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

Mason cracks the safe open with a few swings a brick that was laying next to the window. He looks inside and sees a shotgun and a new revolver that shoots shotgun shells. He also finds four boxes of ammo. He hides it away from the group. “mine….hehe not theirs…..mine”

(This proves that Mason is a bit crazy XD)

Flag Post

(he is power hungry and greedy, and crazy)

Flag Post

(its just to bad my character wasn’t there to see it unfold.)

Flag Post

(yeah)

Mason falls asleep with his shotgun shell revolver

Flag Post

Alex West Alex just lies there in bed thinking to himself, about all the good times when life used to be normal. He sighs, he missed that life. (anyone may knock on my door in case they want to bunk with me seeing as I haven’t fallen asleep yet ingame :P though i’m just saying this cause i’m guessing Dire may go into the second bed cause he’s the closest friend ingame to me :P)

Flag Post

Mason dreams of his insanity

Flag Post

Slayer

I pick up a plate and notice they have pointed ends on one side that can be unfolded to half a meter long. I use my superior muscles to bend the thin metal and stab the first plate in the north west corner. I do the same with the other 24 going along the north edge.

Flag Post

Matthew

After I wake up, I realize that all the survivors have been… gone. However, I find a map. “Hey, this may come in handy now…” After about 20 minutes, I find a rather rundown hotel, attacked by zombies. “Err… I have this weird feeling that I should help the people who are inside, if there are any…” I mow down some zombies with 20 bullets, use 2 grenades, then knock on the door. “Hello? Anyone there?”

Flag Post

(Sorry gammaflux, I would have, but I fell asleep IRL)

Dire Wondering what the knocking is at the entrance of the hotel is, he goes to the knocking, and sees a survivor. “Hello?”

Flag Post

Does this mean he acknowledges he is insane?

Originally posted by calebmock:

Mason dreams of his insanity

Flag Post

Matthew

Oh, thank goodness! I thought I’d never find you guys… If you don’t remember me, I’m Matthew, and I think we’ve met before on that incident with the huge zombie. Are the other survivors in this shelter, too?

Flag Post

Dire “Just a few… Come with me, and I you can lay down for a while! You caught me right before I dozed off, haha.” Dire shows Metthew the room with the four beds, and goes Alex’s room to sleep in the other bed.

(I did this because I have to go to school. See yall’ later!)

Flag Post

Slayer

I sit down in the tin trailet on the site. And realise I should move this.

I inject myself with one of my roids. I step outside and drag it to the edge next to my wall and push it agianst it. I then push it down from the roof so there is no gap under it. I have a new office that covers an extra 4 meters of the wall.

Flag Post

James

After my sleep I wondered around for a while and found some more people ‘Hey guys I got lost and I was hoping you could help me?’

(CAN I MAKE A FEMALE CHARACTER GODDAMMIT!!!)

Flag Post

Matthew

“Thanks a lot! Sorry for waking you up…” I jump on the bed, happy that I can finally sleep on a normal bed, and then something hits me in the face. “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!” I suddenly shout, thinking that the zombies got inside, then I find something made out of rubber. "Rubber gloves? Great! Now I can finally figure out how we can settle this nightmare down!

Flag Post

Slayer

After my rest I step outside and look around. I notice a stack of metal plates agian. The top two are broken at the edges so they won’t stab into the ground. I remove them from the site and proceed to complete the north wall. All 100 meters are covered by a 2 meter high wall. That would be good if I didn’t have three exposed sides.

Flag Post

Matthew

I notice some metal clinging outside. I go outside, suspicious of zombies working there, but all there is is a survivor, and… A 100 metre long, 2 meter high wall? “Hey, nice work right there! That should keep the zombies away from us… Well… As long as the zombies won’t find out there are 3 sides unfinished… Although that’s unlikely :P” I look around myself. “Well, not much there. I guess you used up all metal plates you could find, huh?”

Flag Post

Slayer

“Yeah and the site managers office. I point half way down the wall to the trailer thing”.

“I’m going to look for more plates, They must get them from somewhere right?” I say.

Flag Post

Is patiently waiting for Calebmock’s response…

Flag Post

Matthew

“Yeah, they don’t out of nowhere after all…” I go to the trailer. “As I thought. Empty.” I then walk away from the trailer, and I suddenly trip on something. “OooooooooOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH” I fall to the ground with a big thud. “I should really watch my step next time… Hey, is this what I think it is?” I pick up a piece of metal. “So that’s what I tripped in. Pretty heavy, to be honest.” Then, I find out that one side looks like it has fell off something much bigger. “Now, if we could only find the thing from which this fell off…” However, my thought get distrupted when I see a lot of metal plates. “Great! Now we can continue to build those walls.” I put the piece of metal into my pocket, away from my sensitive genetics kit, lift the plates, and place them near Slayer.

Flag Post

Slayer

I lift the plates with ease and prop them up near the plate wall.
“I need a blow torch to melt the walls together” I say. I see a large tool box . I open it up and there is a series of contruction tools. I close it up and carry it over to the trailer. I re-open it and take out a blow torch and melt the walls together and then go outside to melt the trailer onto it. The 100 meter wall is all joined up. I walk over to the plates.

“How many do you reckon there are?” I ask.

Flag Post

Matthew

Just taking a guess from its height, but around 35.