Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 202 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

another bolt of lightning destroys the claw

Mason returns to himself and kisses Abbey

Flag Post

Abbey ‘’I don’t feel very well…’’ Abbey stops breathing

Flag Post

Emilie

“I’m glad you’re back—”

Kold gets knocked down momentarily, my heart almost coming to a stop.

“What do we do?”

Flag Post

Mason “Abbey!”

Flag Post

Seth “and I’m glad I’m with you again……I’m not sure……I think we should get out of here……the buildings starting to collapse”

Flag Post

James ‘’M…Mason is that you?’’
Abbey Abbey stops breathing completely but is still alive

Flag Post

Emilie

How did this go so wrong in a matter of seconds…

“Alright, let everyone know, I’ll go downstairs and check to make sure it’s clear.”

Flag Post

Kold

Enough was enough. I was clearly pissed. This fucker betrayed us several times in the past and yet he just doesn’t give up. I put my hand to the leather patch and rip it and the strap off. My mouth is lip-less and always presenting fangs.

MASONNNNNNN!!!!! FUCKING DIE, TRAITOR!!!

I begin destroying the walls around us in a berserk rage, not caring who makes it out alive…as long as he dies.

(This is subject to change if there are objections.)

Flag Post

Mason grabs abbey and runs

Seth “lets go! NOW!” grabs Emilies hand and runs

Flag Post

James James runs with Mason ‘’How the?’’

Flag Post

Mason “don’t ask man! My insanity is gone now that the demon is gone!”

Flag Post

James ‘’James checks Abbey’s pulse ‘’She is not breathing!’’

Flag Post

Emilie

“But Aero might be trapped under that mess!” I protest, freeing myself from Seth’s grip and running back to where the room used to be.

Flag Post

the building shakes

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey suddenly awakens ‘’Where am I!’’ she screams
James ‘’Thank goodness!’’

(I have to go now :( )

Flag Post

Aero
As always, at the wrong moment, my legs switch off and I break into a cold sweat. My head ached like never before.
“Emilie, go! I’ll find a way, just get out now!” I yell. The door crumbled. I lay there, blocked off from everyone else in that room. The only thing I saw was a small, brown, undestroyed table which I swiftly pulled myself under. Sure the table would shatter when the building collapses, but I should hopefully survive… Albeit buried alive, but it was better than death.

[Yeah, just leave him… He’ll survive it! :D]

Flag Post

Leonard “Axel, we need to get out of here!”

Axel “Im working on it!” All of a sudden Leonard gets crushed by a wooden plank. Axel tries to lift it with all of his might.He uses his powers to lift the book. The wooden plank rises and Leonard not responding. Axel carries Leonard with his super human powers out of the building.

Flag Post

Kold

In my rage…my undying hate for the traitor, the building collapses on me, burying me in the debris.

(He ain’t dead. Like the Ustanak from RE6, very hard to kill.)

Flag Post

Emilie

“Damn, I wish everyone would stop dying!”

I couldn’t have walked out of that building fast enough, anger and sadness boiling up into one big emotion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WillItBlend:

Kold

In my rage…my undying hate for the traitor, the building collapses on me, burying me in the debris.

(He ain’t dead. Like the Ustanak from RE6, very hard to kill.)

[Yay, buried brothers :D]

Flag Post

Seth “Emilie come on!”

Flag Post

William Sh-mire Sees the collapsing building. “Shit”

Flag Post

Emilie

I walked the other way, completely oblivious to my surroundings when Seth called out to me. My head hung low, and my eyes focused on the small pebbles laid scattered about the road. A million thoughts raced through my mind all at once as the tears kept flowing down my cheeks.

Flag Post

Aero
A large rumble, and the building collapses. My ears pop as debris rained on top of the table. It wasn’t long until it collapsed, the rubble hitting me. I screamed and curled into a ball, suddenly aware of how scary being buried alive is. I shut my eyes, sobbing, as piece after piece of stone and brick crumbled on and around me.

Flag Post

Seth “emilie! Hurry!”