Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 61 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

When do I start?

Flag Post

when calebmonk approves your character.

Flag Post

(yes)

Flag Post

Okay-dokey

Flag Post

William Sh-Mire

(Ah yes, during the calm days of my life-…….A FUCKING zombie apocalypse happens…

Thank fully my two story home was barricaded successfully and no zombie can’t touch these balls!)

THUMP” I wake up suddenly and hear a noise downstairs. I carefully climb off my bed and grab my faithful M1 Garand and my deadly cane, my beer is tied to my waist.
I head downstairs as quiet as a cat,despite my cane. Wondering how those demons surpassed my barricades.

Bandit: “WHOA! THIS PLACE IS LOADED WITH FOOD!”

I hear my fridge open.. Oh no…
I tighten the grip on my rifle, there was at least three of them. I decided to pull the old “helpless old man trick”

Hey! what are you doing! I stagger with my cane and drag my feet towards the first bandit*

PS, HEY GUYS! Check out my sign up sheet to see how my character looks like.

(What does the first one say? Are they holding any weapons?)

Flag Post

James and Abbey Look at the door curiously

Flag Post

Slayer

Dire is asleep. I get in my car and drive out the gates and back to the supermarket. A note is left to meet me their, climb over my trailer and jump down to the outside to get out.

Flag Post

(So, you want me to run all the way there?)

Dire After reading the note, Dire follows the instructions, and goes to the SuperMarket.

(I am going to school. It is 7:16 right now, and I will be back around… 3:30ish? RandomTurtle can control my character if it is needed to move along the day.)

Flag Post

Alex West Alex is about to open the door.

Flag Post

Kold

I walk to the door and stand against the wall just next to it with Life ready to strike.

…I’ve got you on this one, West. Let me know whether it’s friendly or not…

Flag Post

Alex West “Ok, one, two, THREE!” Alex opens the door revealing multiple zombies. Alex tries to close the door but he can’t, he can only hold them back and is barely doing so. “Kill them Kold.”

Flag Post

Matthew

I’m halfway done with my research when I hear a car going out of the site. I barricade every single opening in the building I’m working in, then I throw a rope down a small window. I climb down that rope, and find a note. I see Slayer’s car is missing. I read the note, then I run to the Supermarket as fast as I can.

Flag Post

Kold

I turn and drive Life into the first one’s skull, pulling him to the ground in the process, get West out of the way, then draw my Benelli and pump two shells at the lot, knocking them back and killing a couple.

…Get up, Zed! I’ll deliver judgment unto you…

Flag Post

Alex West Alex West watches stunned as Kold kills quite a few, he then snaps back into reality and helps Kold with his Crowbar. “So how did you obtain Death and Life Kold?” Alex asks as he fells another zombie.

Flag Post

Kold

…You remember Hammer and Anvil? Those two ladies made these kama for me before my killing spree began. You might know them better as Andrea and Cassidy Hoffler. They always left their insignia of a hammer and anvil on everything they made. That’s how they were brought for accessory to murder. They provided me with the tools I desired for my blood hunt. It’s good to see that after all this, they’ve still remained durable. I had to kill those two though as once I got these from the evidence room, they were in the station, shambling toward me…

I draw back the Benelli and use Death to decapitate another zombie. 22 shells remain with 6 in the gun.

…I should probably put a bayonet on this…right underneath the end of the barrel. If we can find a garage and a kitchen knife, I could weld the knife to the bottom of the barrel…

Flag Post

James Gets up quickly and gets his bow and draws it ready for anything that might come
Abbey Also gets up and gets her bow ‘’How did they know we were here?’’ Abbey then proceeds to feel her black eye ’’Ouch’’ she squirms as she touches it

(im Back)

Flag Post

Matthew

“Get out of the way!” I shout as I throw a grenade into the group of zombies. “So, you entered the market and found a couple of zombies, huh? Well, not a suprising twist, but that may be just me.” I get my machine gun and shoot 5 bullets at a track lighting above the zombies, causing it to drop off and kill quite a few. "If I’ve counted well, I have 35 more, and I don’t have many grenades either. I sure hope there’s some ammo or weapons in this, or I’m pretty fucking screwed.

Flag Post

Slayer

I am inside the supermarket and see dire outside. I wave him over. Dire proceeds inside.
“Come this way” I say quietly to not alert zombies. I reach the lift and pry the doors open.
“Keep me covered” I say. I break open the top of the lift and zombies notice us.
“Climb up throught the roof” I say. We climb through. I climb up the lift shaft to the second floor and pry the doors open.
“Climb up here” I say. Dire climbs up and I jump down. I cut the lift cable at the bottom. I climb to the top and cut it there. I quickly grab a ledge. I jump into the second floor and barely manage to drag the cable up.
“That’s one item on my list” I say.

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

James Gets up quickly and gets his bow and draws it ready for anything that might come
Abbey Also gets up and gets her bow ‘’How did they know we were here?’’ Abbey then proceeds to feel her black eye ’’Ouch’’ she squirms as she touches it

(im Back)

aubrey the light and our voices attracted them

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey dims the light switch a bit. However, it is still quite light from the fire
James Crouches on hight alert. Very quietly

(Yeah i know there probably will be no elctricity)

Flag Post

Kold

…It’s good to see you two up. Help West and I keep them out…

I see more converge at the doorway as expected. I aim the Benelli at the gathering in front of the doorway and put one shell out, dropping three from the increased spread and knocking the rest back a bit. 5 shells in the gun. 21 shells in total remain.

…Abbey, James, either of you need a blade? I’ve got two kama on me…

Flag Post

James ‘’I got my bow thanks kold’’ James aims at the door
Abbey ‘’No thank you. I have already killed someone from up close. Its not a pretty sight for a girl’’

Flag Post

aubrey i fire out the windows and hit three zombies(this game is dead as a door nail)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

aubrey i fire out the windows and hit three zombies(this game is dead as a door nail)

I swear if this game dies…

Flag Post

this game is the only reason im still here