Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 64 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Alex West “You mean kill him?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

William Sh-Mire

(Ah yes, during the calm days of my life-…….A FUCKING zombie apocalypse happens…

Thank fully my two story home was barricaded successfully and no zombie can’t touch these balls!)

THUMP” I wake up suddenly and hear a noise downstairs. I carefully climb off my bed and grab my faithful M1 Garand and my deadly cane, my beer is tied to my waist.
I head downstairs as quiet as a cat,despite my cane. Wondering how those demons surpassed my barricades.

Bandit: “WHOA! THIS PLACE IS LOADED WITH FOOD!”

I hear my fridge open.. Oh no…
I tighten the grip on my rifle, there was at least three of them. I decided to pull the old “helpless old man trick”

Hey! what are you doing! I stagger with my cane and drag my feet towards the first bandit*

PS, HEY GUYS! Check out my sign up sheet to see how my character looks like.

(What does the first one say? Are they holding any weapons?)

Hehe, you kinda skipped… mine……

Flag Post

(@ZombiestookmyTV You’re not near any one of us, if you want you can randomly find a group.)

Flag Post

MOTHER #@$%% I just wrote like three paragraphs and they disappeared~ NOOOOOOOO

Guys I can’t participate today dammit.

I wrote an epic battle! NONONONONONO!>_<

Flag Post

that’s to bad :(

Flag Post

Mason hears Alex and Abbey and sighs. He then goes out the window silently into the woods. He starts to walk back towards the city. “they don’t need a leader…..but I can’t stop thinking about Abbey….what should I do?”

Flag Post

Kold

…Precisely, West. Who knows what he would do to Abbey?…

Flag Post

Alex West “I’m not one to kill someone though, unless they’re intentionally trying to harm us that is.” Alex seems troubled by Kold’s words.

Flag Post

Mason looks back once and a tear rolls down his cheek. “I’ll miss you Abbey….”

Flag Post

Dire Being that Slayer is asleep while standing, Dire sits him down against a wall, and keeps watch while he rests. While saying this, he wonders if Alex is okay. He doesn’t even wonder about Mason, due to his need for female attention, or anyone else; mostly because Dire only really knows about those three; Alex, Slayer, and Mason.

Flag Post

(@gamerboy44 hopefully we all combine into one big group soon :D)

Flag Post

Kold

…What makes you think Mason won’t do it though? You should always keep your mind open to possibilities. The man seems a bit odd to me so I wouldn’t take my chances for fear that he may retaliate in a manner even I would not prefer. Just bein’ real with you, West…

Flag Post

(Yeah saturdays are the best for this game)
Abbey Abbey sits down and eventually calms down.
James James looks out for zombies.

Flag Post

Slayer

“This cable is for a project I am working on, It would be good to have a spare” I say. I pick up the lift cable. It is really heavy and most people wouldn’t be able to lift it. I decide to take this up to the car and put it in the back. I run back into the supermarket and go to the other lift. I retrieve the cable from there. I lift it and then go back to Dire.
“After this, we need some solar panels” I say.

Flag Post

Alex West “I know, but lets just see if he acts up or not later Kold. We’ll decide from there if his insanity has returned.”

Flag Post

Mason sighs “well it’s over”

Flag Post

(@calebmonk is Mason visiting another group?)

Flag Post

Kold

…While we are on the issue, you wouldn’t happen to know what he’s doing right now, would you? Might as well keep an eye on him while he’s with us…

(I’m fully aware he left. I’m just leaving my character clueless to his departure.)

Flag Post

James ‘’Maybe tomorrow we could go out and find some more survivors’’ James suggests
Abbey Abbey has a sudden instinct that Mason is alive and he misses her dearly ‘’Get out of my head!’’ she shouts

Flag Post

Slayer

Dire is asleep. I take him back to my car, put the lift cable in the back and drive back to the site.

Flag Post

Mason “I want her to come with me….”

Flag Post

(Back)

Abbey Abbey see’s a clothes shop along the road ‘’Hmm these clothes stink’’ However she has to travel through some forest to get there ’’I’m going out ill be back later and I will be fine’’ She says as she walks out

James James covers Abbey from the building ’’Good luck)

Flag Post

Alex West “I have no idea where he is Kold, if you want you can go check on him, just be careful. There could be more zombies out there. And yeah we can go search tomorrow James, but like I said we need to be careful. Any volunt-” Alex is cut off as he suddenly hears Abbey shout. He turns to her, worried with a concerned look on his face. “What’s wrong Abbey? Are you ok?”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey is already out of the building before she can hear Alex. She sneaks into the woods (Pretty near Mason)

Flag Post

Alex West “Do you think she’ll be fine James?” Alex asks concerned at her sudden screaming just moments ago.