Zombie Apocalypse RP (GAME) Sign-Ups still open page 67 (locked)

5242 posts

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey runs into the city and shoots some zombies with the gun. Missing all of the time. The sound goes all around the city

James Hears the gunshots ‘’What was that?’’

Flag Post

Kold

…Gunfire, James…sounded like it came from the city. Should we check it out?…

Flag Post

James ‘’Yeah lets go!’’

Flag Post

Mason “take aim…..then fire. Remember that”

Flag Post

Kold

I make my way out of the building and start running toward the city. I keep a steady pace so that James can keep up.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey continues to miss ‘’uh oh’’ she says as zombies chase after her through the city

(I have to go now :( Back in 9 hours. Also you may control James WillItBend but please don’t kill him off or anything)

Flag Post

(It probably wouldn’t be a good idea to let me have control of your character. I wouldn’t kill him at all but I’m on and off. Pass to someone else?)

Flag Post

Alex West “What are you doing Abbey?” Alex rushes to Abbey’s side and opens fire with his sidearm. “Are you ok?”

Flag Post

Mason walks into an old apartment building

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:

William Sh-Mire

(Ah yes, during the calm days of my life-…….A FUCKING zombie apocalypse happens…

Thank fully my two story home was barricaded successfully and no zombie can’t touch these balls!)

THUMP” I wake up suddenly and hear a noise downstairs. I carefully climb off my bed and grab my faithful M1 Garand and my deadly cane, my beer is tied to my waist.
I head downstairs as quiet as a cat,despite my cane. Wondering how those demons surpassed my barricades.

Bandit: “WHOA! THIS PLACE IS LOADED WITH FOOD!”

I hear my fridge open.. Oh no…
I tighten the grip on my rifle, there was at least three of them. I decided to pull the old “helpless old man trick”

Hey! what are you doing! I stagger with my cane and drag my feet towards the first bandit*

PS, HEY GUYS! Check out my sign up sheet to see how my character looks like.

(What does the first one say? Are they holding any weapons?)

Hehe, you kinda skipped… mine……

(Ima continue from here, I HATE YOU KONGREGATE FORUM POSTS!)

William

“Hey! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN’!
William observes the three bandits as he stagger’s forward, the closest one had a Desert Eagle, the next one has a bat, and the third a knife.

The bandit points the gun to William

Bandit

“You bein’ robbed red neck-SHANK!”

William swipes his deadly cane from the bandits left appendix to his right shoulder, creating a diagonal rip in the bandits green t-shirt, but no blood. Yet…

The second bandit seeing this lunges forward with his bat, William simply takes the gun from the first bandit and shoots the second one.

The third bandit raised his hand, but William knew better, he pulled the trigger
“click”

William

“What THE! ONE bullet! How you gonna survive in a fire fight?!?”

The third bandit sees his chance he lunges forward with the knife, William throws the gun at the bandit SLIGHTLY stunning him and thankfully tripping him.

Crack! You hear the doors of the house open…. ZOMBIES!!!

(Im not finished yet)

Flag Post

(I don’t care if I quadriplegia post Im tired of that being deleted AGAIN! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by calebmock:

Mason walks into an old apartment building

HEY! I have an Idea! That should be my apartment from the back Yard! :D

Flag Post

(@ZombiestookmyTV if you want you can write it in microsoft word first so you don’t lose what you were doing (edit button undo :P))

(@ZombiestookmyTV ok :D but you and Mason aren’t on at the same times often but go ahead :P)

Flag Post

…. You might just be right……….. IGNORE!!!! :D

William

“As mason walks into the old apartment building, he gets shoved by an old man screaming inaudibly,cursing and saying something about a refrigerator and beer… And maybe hell.”

Mason, stunned tries to get back up but he sees a bandit running through the door way with a zombie clinged unto his back. The bandit falls and struggles to break free but more and more zombies come. They are distracted by the bandit, I wonder if Mason can use this time to sneak around the horde."

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

(@ZombiestookmyTV if you want you can write it in microsoft word first so you don’t lose what you were doing (edit button undo :P))

(@ZombiestookmyTV ok :D but you and Mason aren’t on at the same times often but go ahead :P)

(What do you think?)

Flag Post

I like it :D

Flag Post

Slayer

I drop Dire off and Matthew has returned to the site. I leave the lift cables here and then go back out. I notice a shop that had a promotion going on inside. “Solar panels, ask inside” It reads. I go inside and see ten stacks of solar panels. Thats, got to be fifty. Only two stacks can fit in at a time so I make five trips to get all of them before staying at the site. I then set up a series of metal poles I found. One on the site so it is above the wall. One near the transformer across the street. The next one on the first floor of an office next to that and a final one on the west side of the site. I use some metal to make small square platforms near the top of each pole. I grab a lift cable and attach one end to the transformer and place it on top of the pole but stab it down to make it fixed there. I put the cable through the first pole I set up. The other cable I had go through the other poles.

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey follows Alex
James James follows Kold

Flag Post

Kold

When we reach the city, I hear a different set of gunfire. It’s lighter and sounds off at a faster rate. No doubt Alex is there to help Abbey.

…We’re getting close, James. You heard the change in sound from the gunfire, right? Lighter and more rapid in succession. That means a handgun is probably being used while the previous gunfire was something a little greater in caliber fired from probably a rifle. If my assumption is correct, that means Alex is helping Abbey right now. We should hurry and get there to help them…

It takes a few more minutes but we manage to arrive where West and Abbey are running. There is a dumpster and a truck parked here. I point to it and hold Death to James.

…You see the dumpster and the truck? Get on top of the cab of the truck…you know, the part that does the driving. You’ll have a better angle up there to drop some zombies. Watch where you’re shooting though as I’d rather not see West or Abbey injured. Take Death with you in case something gets close. I will be on the ground providing support with the Benelli and a way for them to get to safety…

Flag Post

Alex West “There’s so many.” Alex shoots another zombie down, aims at another and fires. click “Out of bullets already?” Alex takes out his crowbar. “I’ll have to rely on this then.”Alex knocks a zombie out of his way and continues to run. “Do you see any places where we can hide Abbey?”

Flag Post

Matthew

I notice that Slayer made some kind of an electric system. “Wow, nice job there!” I say to him. “But what will we use this for?”

Flag Post

Abbey Abbey see’s an apartment building ‘’Over here!’’
James ‘’Keep death Kold. You might need it’’ James says as he begins to shoot zombies with his bow

Flag Post

Slayer

“Well, not much as of now. When I fix these solar panels into the system we will have power” I say.

Flag Post

Kold

With James providing cover for Alex and Abbey, I run toward the two and see they are heading for an apartment building. I run to the front steps ahead of them and put my ear to the door to hear some grunting.

…Nice to see you two again. Let me get the door for you…

I put my shotgun to the door itself and fire two shells into it. One punches a hole in the door while the other goes through said hold and halves a zombie. It’s still moaning though as the brain was not hit. I draw Life and open the door. Before heading in, I look low and to the right of the doorframe on the inside and see a sleeper. Life goes into his skull before cleaving the brain of the floored zombie. I signal for James to move to my position and look at Abbey and West.

…Clear the rooms, just in case there are more…

Flag Post

James ‘’Ill take upstairs. You down’’ James proceeds through the rooms wiping out all of the zombies with ease. He then hears Mason and another man talking in the garden. James shouts out of the window ‘’Hey you two!’’

Abbey ’’Kold’’ Abbey says in surprise. ‘’Your here. I can hear Mason and someone else outside’’