AXITE
GHOST
ITCHY
TWINE
NERDY
IMINO

CHARIOT :)

Flag Post

I’m impressed with both of your solutions. So much so in fact, that I will give you both a point ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

I’m impressed with both of your solutions. So much so in fact, that I will give you both a point ;)

That’s so sweet of you that I had to exercise an additional hour to burn off those excess calories :D

Flag Post

Puzzle 54:

What connects these four images?

Flag Post

They have all been films.

Flag Post

Technically, that dinosaur (is it a bronto? The shape suggests a brachiosaurus, though the pointy head is not very pronounced) is was actually a herbivore—not a vegetarian.

Flag Post

They all have a black border.

Flag Post

Smartarse answer here is they all connected in someway

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Technically, that dinosaur (is it a bronto? The shape suggests a brachiosaurus, though the pointy head is not very pronounced) is was actually a herbivore—not a vegetarian.

Spock was a vegetarian? Damn that required a lot of background knowledge

Flag Post

Well done, vegetarianism was the connect and I see your point with the brachiosaurus but meh :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by funiax:

Spock was a vegetarian? Damn that required a lot of background knowledge

I didn’t actually know Spock was a vegetarian, googled it because I knew the other two were. I suppose if you didn’t know that at least two were vegetarian you might have trouble.

Flag Post

Puzzle 55:

Complete both these brainteasers for one point.

1) Place the words ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN and EIGHT into a 5×5 grid of letters. The words must be in a straight line, but can be in any direction, including diagonally.

2) Hidden below are eight, 7 letter words. Each word begins with the central S and you can move one letter in any direction to the next letter. All of the letters are used exactly once each. What are the words?

Flag Post

Just the one:

Flag Post

Thanks for giving us a chance at half a point Lou :p
This was a bit too easy though, took like 30 seconds :/

Words are: Seaweed, Sausage, Spanner, Speaker, Syringe, Snorkle, Sixteen, Shampoo

Flag Post

I feel like the answer to the first puzzle has to use all 25 squares.

Flag Post

You two are both correct.

Flag Post

Puzzle 56:

What comes fourth in the sequence, taking the place of the question mark?

Right lung, Brain, Liver, ?

Flag Post

Kidney

Flag Post
Originally posted by puzzledan:

Kidney

Nope.

Flag Post

Duodenum.

The pattern is the order of body parts of a lemur that are yummy, the yummiest being first.

Flag Post

No, the correct answer is scrotum. They are all organs of an agouti (large, smelly South American rodent) that Bear Grylls has been forced to eat in order to survive.

Flag Post

Skin. Largest organs of the body in increasing order.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hok0003:

Skin. Largest organs of the body in increasing order.

Absolutely correct.

Flag Post

Puzzle 57:

If John = Jim, Mindy = Kelly and Ed = Andy, what does Michael equal?