[Contest] Not So Secret Santa [Contest]

21 posts

Flag Post

Reserved For Lock

Flag Post

Alright! This is my first FGF game! Hope you all like it.

A Gift Worth Giving

The object of this game is to gift the people you trust once per round, in the form of ASCII art which I will provide you. To pass each round you must have the person you sent the present to post in this thread to confirm that you did indeed send it to them. If the person you gift or another person lies to save someone else or to eliminate you, you are eliminated, unless someone saves you. The longer you wait to send a gift or state your Santa, the harder it will be to pass the round.

Rules

1. You cannot gift multiple people per round.
2. You must gift to other contestants.
3. You cannot gift yourself.
4. Only posts by the recipient of your gift will count as proof.
5. You cannot be part of a group with the same Santa more than once.
6. You must gift once per round.
7. You must receive a gift.
8. No Santa can gift the same person twice.

The penalty for breaking any of these will result in immediate termination. Feel free to lie and cheat as much as you want so long as you stay within the rules. The winner will be the person to survive each round, remember; every time you lie you are risking one more enemy in a later round. Good luck!

1) Jaskaran2000
2) T6salt
3) tracymirkin123
4) gamelover13
5) coolo2011
6) aturtledoesbite
7) helltank

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

SignSignSignSignSignSignSign!

Missed the OT one D:!

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Question: How do you save someone?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamelover13:

Sign.

Question: How do you save someone?

By seeing the people left over towards the end of a round that don’t have anyone vouching for them, you put their name as your Santa. Of course if you do this too early you risk betraying them too- along with your real Santa.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Ehy, why not. /sine

Flag Post

Sign.

Wouldn’t it be in my interest to not say anything at all, and thus eliminate my competitors?

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Sign.

Wouldn’t it be in my interest to not say anything at all, and thus eliminate my competitors?

You have to gift.

Flag Post

I do not get this at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Sign.

You have to gift.

I don’t mean not gifting. I mean not acknowledging anyone as my Santa.

Also, why couldn’t me and another guy set up an alliance and gift to each other every turn and acknowledge each other as their Santas every turn?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by tracymirkin123:

Sign.

You have to gift.

I don’t mean not gifting. I mean not acknowledging anyone as my Santa.

Also, why couldn’t me and another guy set up an alliance and gift to each other every turn and acknowledge each other as their Santas every turn?

Rule 7 + 8 is for you. I knew I’d forgotten something.

Flag Post

Creds to Jaskaran2000 for the formatting and the Reserved for Lock post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Creds to Jaskaran2000 for the formatting and the Reserved for Lock post.

Silly Jask. He’s right though, without him it wouldn’t be purty.

Flag Post

Three person alliance. Conspirers are Player 1, Player 2 and Player 3(will refer to them as 1, 2 and 3 respectively for convenience).

Round 1:
1 gifts to 2, 2 gifts to 3, 3 gifts to 1. All acknowledge their Santas.

Round 2:
1 gifts to 3, 3 gifts to 2, 2 gifts to 1. All acknowledge Santas.

Ta-daa! We just got through 2 rounds without any chance of getting eliminated. The bigger the conspiracy, the bigger the “safe zone” is.

Flag Post

Three person alliance. Conspirers are Player 1, Player 2 and Player 3(will refer to them as 1, 2 and 3 respectively for convenience).

Round 1:
1 gifts to 2, 2 gifts to 3, 3 gifts to 1. All acknowledge their Santas.

Round 2:
1 gifts to 3, 3 gifts to 2, 2 gifts to 1. All acknowledge Santas.

Ta-daa! We just got through 2 rounds without any chance of getting eliminated. The bigger the conspiracy, the bigger the “safe zone” is.

That’s just it though, there can only be one winner, while you can do that to survive a few rounds, you’d not only be taking the risk of being betrayed but also eliminating your “safe bets” from being used later. Also, if other players noticed it they could lie and claim that one of the members of said conspiracy sent them the gift and destroy it before it even lived to its fullest potential.

Flag Post

By the way, what happens if 2 people credit the same Santa?

Flag Post

By the way, what happens if 2 people credit the same Santa?

Santa gets knocked out of the competition.