The Chocolate Donut

37 posts

Flag Post

This game is simple. First person who posts (which is me) will spot a chocolate frosted donut standing on a countertop. I will simply say “I steal the donut”, then the next poster will say something that will get the donut for himself. This game will go on and on, but before we start, let me state the rules-
1. Do not eat the donut. If so, the chocolate donut respawns on the counter and the poster below will simply snatch it.
2. Do not destroy the donut (see rule 1)
3. Have fun.
4. Dmagegore has the power to undo un-necessary actions, such as alternate universes or dimensions.
So now that I got the rules out of mind,
3
2
1
BEGIN

 
Flag Post

I steal the donut.

 
Flag Post

I get the donut by distracting you by pointing at Superman (whom I initially confuse for both a bird and a plane).

 
Flag Post

I remember this being referred to as … I think the African Death Game … back on jmtb02, except the donut was replaced with a muffin. While some of you are laughing and some of you are shocked, I steal the donut.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

I freeze you by shooting a fart gun aimed at your nose. While you are frozen, I snatch the donut and toss it into a time machine 25,000,000,000 years back into the past. Then I cover it with acid and toss it into the scrapyard as it burns. Did I mention I went inside the time machine? I run away to meet my friends, the prehistoric amoeba!

 
Flag Post

I use my probability device on The Heart Of Gold and calculate that the chance of me getting the donut completely unmarred is 1 in 81930074675680763900874987391110902910923480192483009864798269081.

Therefore, due to the laws of improbability devices, it appeared in front of me, and I took it.

 
Flag Post

I set my dog on you and you dropped the dough nut while you ran away.

I took it.I decided to let Skorpion from Mortal Combat take it.

 
Flag Post

I hold negotiations with Skorpion to see if I can buy the doughnut from him. While he’s explaining his price, I shoot him under the table. My men immediately open fire on his bodyguards and I finish them off with a couple of well-placed shots. I kill my own men to avoid betrayal and take the doughnut.

[Isn’t this like Steal the Cookie? Also the above poster games aren’t allowed.]

 
Flag Post

While you stay awake for the night, guarding the donut carefully, you begin to close your eyes. You get the feeling you need to sleep, but you refuse and rest for 3 short seconds. You hear a faint noise. You look at the table which the donut was where you placed it. It did not seem to appear. A shadowy figure stole it. Luckily, I was witnessing the scene and begin to stalk the figure, alongside my supersoldier spartan team. As you cry in despair, I arrive at the figure’s hideout. I offer a sack of cash if he would hand over the donut. I received the donut, told my men to open fire, and after a few blows, I finished him off with a combat knife. He fell down on the floor, silent, and I shot my men to avoid any betrayal. As I left the corpses, unscathed in the camp, I depart from the structure and head to my underground bunker. Deep in a crystal cavern, I entomb a safe, magnetically sealed and locked with titanium screws. I place the donut and leave it there. With the force inside the safe, it is impossible for it to escape or be pulled out.

 
Flag Post

i then invent a 4D bubble and it does something, blah time space blah blah blah. THE DONUT TELEPORTS INTO MY HANDS! i stare at it like a juicy light bulb. then, i put it in my mouth (not eating it) and keep it resting on my tongue. (it’s in my mouth, not swallowed, so there.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by peppyk:

i then invent a 4D bubble and it does something, blah time space blah blah blah. THE DONUT TELEPORTS INTO MY HANDS! i stare at it like a juicy light bulb. then, i put it in my mouth (not eating it) and keep it resting on my tongue. (it’s in my mouth, not swallowed, so there.

Blah blah? I’ll get you back.

I invent a epic machine and it does something, blah time space blah blah blah. The donut teleports into MY hands! I wash it, but in the process it gets old and slowly falls down the drain. The donut dies. It respawns on the countertop. Next poster, you know the drill.

 
Flag Post

I decide not to take the donut, but open an alternate dimension portal filled with multicolored darkness (MAGIC and ALTERNATE DIMENSION THINGYS), storing it inside my hammerspace inventory.

(The donut’s not gone, just in an alternate universe that stores everything I use on the forums)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

I decide not to take the donut, but open an alternate dimension portal filled with multicolored darkness (MAGIC and ALTERNATE DIMENSION THINGYS), storing it inside my hammerspace inventory.

(The donut’s not gone, just in an alternate universe that stores everything I use on the forums)

I use my topic creator power to return it to the counter. See the rules, number 4.

 
Flag Post

Using my combined rage of eternal anti-mod intervention, the donut pops back into the hammerspace inventory out of absolute fear.

If I die, the donut will appear near my corpse, somehow immune to all forms of destruction and is completely inedible, until someone else steals it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

Using my combined rage of eternal anti-mod intervention, the donut pops back into the hammerspace inventory out of absolute fear.

If I die, the donut will appear near my corpse, somehow immune to all forms of destruction and is completely inedible, until someone else steals it.

This action is un-necessary. To proceed, please simply say " I steal the donut ". For now, I use my admin powers to undo your action. (See rule 4 pls)

 
Flag Post

I build a swarm of nanobots, programming them to disassemble any form of hand protection (IE gloves, with the exception of my own) and anyone except me. DmageGore is now a pile of particles and the donut is in my possession.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

I build a swarm of nanobots, programming them to disassemble any form of hand protection (IE gloves, with the exception of my own) and anyone except me. DmageGore is now a pile of particles and the donut is in my possession.

Your post does not follow the topic above. Please be careful next time

I steal the donut and hide it deep in my intestines, I won’t eat it

 
Flag Post

I make you eat a lot of food, and while you’re doing so, you forget about the donut. Few hours later, bam, I got it. ;)

 
Flag Post

i get a hot women to destruct you and steal the donut

 
Flag Post

However the hot women fell because they were tranquilized. Then I break scorpion1m’s kneecaps and get the donut. I then return it to the counter.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

However the hot women fell because they were tranquilized. Then I break scorpion1m’s kneecaps and get the donut. I then return it to the counter.

I use my admin powers (see rule 4 pls) to return it back into GotterakaThing’s hands. If you obtain the donut, you cannot return it to the counter. Therefore, next person gets to simply steal it (GotterakaThing u better be next poster)

 
Flag Post

i steal the donut and put it in a strongbox and then sit on it(is this allowed?)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

i steal the donut and put it in a strongbox and then sit on it(is this allowed?)

As long as you don’t eat or masturbate it.

 
Flag Post

i am the donut and free myself of ajx300009 and place myself back on the countertop