Sky Raid 3.0 Suggestions/Pre-Sign [Everyone is Welcome] (locked)

148 posts

Flag Post
Welcome to the Sky Raid 3.0 Suggestion/Pre-Sign Thread.

You do not need to know what previously happened, as this is a new installment. If you do want to read them, here are the links to the original and to the sequel.

This is the thread to toss around ideas for me to add into the next installment of Sky Raid. I will have a voting period every so often to vote on the current suggestions, but most of the time will be for discussing the suggestions or pre-signing.

If you are pre-signing, I would prefer for you to not write an intro paragraph yet, just tell me you want to pre-sign. Once the game is up, I will message everyone who has pre-signed, and in the game thread they can introduce their characters.

Sky Raid 3.0 will be up in as little as a week as Sky Raid 2.0 is still on-going.

Flag Post

Current Suggestions

(List size, as of now, has no limit. Feel free to post suggestions.)

Currently Voted For
1. Item Combiner (FelineForumer)
2. Dungeon Diving (gammaflux)
> 2.33. Epic Dungeons (RandomTurtle)
> 2.66. Dungeon Island (RokRokRok)
3. Minigames (gammaflux)
4. Quests (thecartm)
> 4.5. Quest Board (RokRokRok)
5. NPC Armies/Raids Against (thecartm)
6. Arena (FelineForumer)
> 6.125. Land Battles (FelineForumer)
> 6.250. Team Battles (FelineForumer)
> 6.375. Air Battles (FelineForumer)
> 6.500. Underwater Battles (gammaflux)
> 6.625. Special Battles (gammaflux)
> 6.750. Tournaments (gammaflux)
> 6.875. Betting (gammaflux)

Flag Post

Current Sky Raid 3.0 Pre-Signs
1. henry700
2. Underlord
3. efar
4. hamuka
5. RandomTurtle
6. gammaflux
7. FelineForumer
8. TotalFire
9. thecartm
10. afklol
11. SilverEvil
12. kilozombie
13. ZombiestookmyTV
14. MasterCheif987
15. Luinie
16.Thijsel
17. ilovekirby12
18. hangman95
19. Behemoth542

(List size, as of now, has no limit. Feel free to pre-sign.)

Flag Post

Feel free to post suggestions, talk about them, and pre-sign now.

Flag Post

I would like to suggest a random person who gives you combination items once you give him two or more of your items.

He will take some parts of this, and parts of that, and create a new item. It is, of couse, his choice on what he creates from the items.

Flag Post

May I please pre-sign for Sky Raid 3.0?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TotalFire:

May I please pre-sign for Sky Raid 3.0?

Sure, I will put you down.

Flag Post

Thank you.

Flag Post

Why was my post removed? I only said “Thank you”.

Flag Post

Pre sighned AND pumped! Wow. Am I realy pumped? Never played before. Hope I am able to make mechanical golems.

Flag Post

Your welcome. (It may be because you are new, just wait a bit.)

Originally posted by thecartm:

Pre sighned AND pumped! Wow. Am I realy pumped? Never played before. Hope I am able to make mechanical golems.

Yes you can make them, the limit is your imagination. (and some other stuff, but mechanical golems are not one of the limits.)

Flag Post

This is my prophecy for sky raid 3.0

Zaynarr’s prophecy

[Prophecy]

I grow tired of this

waited in hiding

true identity

dark red scaly skin

eyes glow dark red

a loud and terrifying roar

a demon

Flag Post

You made a prophecy about the game? why?

Flag Post

Why not?

Flag Post

He did this before, just bare with him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

Ugggggghhhhhhhhhh, Too….many……….words…….needed……..to….play, But seriously though i don`t like this kind of game so i`m not playing.

Flag Post

Pre-sign

Flag Post

Ugggggghhhhhhhhhh, Too….many……….words…….needed……..to….play, But seriously though i don`t like this kind of game so i`m not playing.

You posted that here why?

RokRokRok, I remember you talking about events.

Flag Post

I’m-a gonna actually PLAY this one

Flag Post

Ok new suggestions: Dungeons/Castles/Caves/Towers/mini-areas etc…) owned by npc’s. Inside is treasure, items, traps, events, enemies and even potential allies. When you find one of these you will only remember its location as long as you stay in that area. (for instance if you move out of the north grasslands to the south and then come back you will not be able to find it again.) Each dungeon/area has an occupancy limit, and only that amount of units may enter. (There may also be a size limit). You may invite other players to explore with you if you want so long as the number of units inside does not exceed the occupancy limit. Each area has a certain number of rooms. You may explore up to one room per day. (However you can split up your troops if you wish to explore more.) Be careful though as their is usually one “Boss” monster in a dungeon.

Example: Underwater Cavern.
Occupancy Limit: 6
Size Limit: N/A
Total Rooms: 4
Rooms Explored: 2
Exploring Rooms: 2 with 3 troops each
Group 1 stumbles upon some crystals growing on the floor. They pick some of them up for a total of (500 gold)
Group 2 Walks into a large chamber, inside is a giant crab playing with some opened treasure chests. It spins around and attacks. (Fight Commence)

Anyways you get the example (though it isn’t very good)

Any Suggestions/changes?

Flag Post

they do that sometimes with random newbies

Flag Post

re-presign

my intro will be better than Zaynar’s

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Ok new suggestions: Dungeons/Castles/Caves/Towers/mini-areas etc…) owned by npc’s. Inside is treasure, items, traps, events, enemies and even potential allies. When you find one of these you will only remember its location as long as you stay in that area. (for instance if you move out of the north grasslands to the south and then come back you will not be able to find it again.) Each dungeon/area has an occupancy limit, and only that amount of units may enter. (There may also be a size limit). You may invite other players to explore with you if you want so long as the number of units inside does not exceed the occupancy limit. Each area has a certain number of rooms. You may explore up to one room per day. (However you can split up your troops if you wish to explore more.) Be careful though as their is usually one “Boss” monster in a dungeon.

Example: Underwater Cavern.
Occupancy Limit: 6
Total Rooms: 4
Rooms Explored: 2
Exploring Rooms: 2 with 3 troops each
Group 1 stumbles upon some crystals growing on the floor. They pick some of them up for a total of (500 gold)
Group 2 Walks into a large chamber, inside is a giant crab playing with some opened treasure chests. It spins around and attacks. (Fight Commence)

Anyways you get the example (though it isn’t very good)

Any Suggestions/changes?

There could also be an epic dungeon in some area (1, 2 or 3 per game.) That you can find any time and go somewhere and come back.

Example:

Example: The Abyss.
Occupancy Limit: 100
Total Rooms: 100
Rooms Explored: 5
Exploring Rooms: 5 with 20 troops each
Group 1 gets ambushed by a flurry of abyss monsters
Group 2 Walks into a large chamber, the door shuts behind them and it begins flooding. There is a way out at the top.
Group 3 arrive in a hallway with several side doors. A collapse splits the group into 2 groups of 13 and 7.
Group 4 finds a long deep stairway.
Group 5 sees a portal. Do they go through?

Also dungeon maps.

Flag Post

Will there be any quests that appear to need to kill everything but have an alternate peaceful solution?

Flag Post

I just finished reading through 2.0 so far and loved it when people go 1,2, or 3 as a roll