Sky Raid 3.0 Suggestions/Pre-Sign [Everyone is Welcome] page 5 (locked)

148 posts

Flag Post

I don’t like that idea. I like the maps as they are.

Flag Post

There should be the opportunity to own land, where you can build various buildings or farms that boost/support things, like stats.

Meh idk, haven’t really read what this game is about, sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijsel:

I will pre-sign.

Maybe something like, all the players get PM’ed their personal map depending on where they have been yet, a bit like the Square Risk games, but with PM’s.

Pre-Signed.

I am sorry, but that will be quite complicated, as there will be over 15 people, and it will be hard to make individual maps. I can make seperate maps to show where you are but not direction if you want to explore for a hiding place.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

There should be the opportunity to own land, where you can build various buildings or farms that boost/support things, like stats.

Meh idk, haven’t really read what this game is about, sign

Pre-Signed
Easiest way I can explain it is a 4X type of game. Expand, Explore, Exploit and Exterminate. On any island you want you can build buildings. Owning buildings has been a part of Sky Raid before, but 3.0 will have them stand out more.

This is the current Sky Raid 2.0 map, (3.0 maps will be more detailed) with the characters who own certain building on certain island are outlined.

Afklol (Red) owns the Tower surrounded by water, along with the two portals and the pokemon center.
FelineForumer (Purple) owns the part of the forest with a giant barrier around it. (Do not ask…)
RandomTurtle (Yellow) went on the defensive and owns an entirely seperate island.
gammaflux (Blue) owns the giant theatre stage, along with the crashed airship on RandomTurtles island.
Videogamer8888 (White) owned the giant fort, and the small hut on the Grass Lands.
I (RokRokRok {Aqua}) Owned the little town on the north Forest Land.

Flag Post

If people want, we can begin voting right now. (Sorry about those ideas that I rejected, it was either too hard, lengthy or not needed.)

The way to vote is just Yay or Nay the following suggestions. You can explain your reasonings if you want, but you do not have to.

The current suggestions are these.

If you vote Nay on any of the base numbers that branch off (2, 4, 6), you do not have to vote Nay on any of the ones that are the branches. (If you vote Nay on 2, you do not have to vote Nay on 2.33.)

1. Item Combiner (FelineForumer)
2. Dungeon Diving (gammaflux)
> 2.33. Epic Dungeons (RandomTurtle)
> 2.66. Dungeon Island (RokRokRok)
3. Minigames (gammaflux)
4. Quests (thecartm)
> 4.5. Quest Board (RokRokRok)
5. NPC Armies/Raids Against (thecartm)
6. Arena (FelineForumer)
> 6.125. Land Battles (FelineForumer)
> 6.250. Team Battles (FelineForumer)
> 6.375. Air Battles (FelineForumer)
> 6.500. Underwater Battles (gammaflux)
> 6.625. Special Battles (gammaflux)
> 6.750. Tournaments (gammaflux)
> 6.875. Betting (gammaflux)

Flag Post

I am FelineForumer, and I approve of all these changes. =3

1. Yay
2. Yay
> 2.33. Yay
> 2.66. Yay
3. Yay
4. Yay
> 4.5. Yay
5. Yay
6. Yay
> 6.125. Yay
> 6.250. Yay
> 6.375. Yay
> 6.500. Yay
> 6.625. Yay
> 6.750. Yay
> 6.875. Yay

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

1. Yay
2. Yay
> 2.33. Yay
> 2.66. Yay
3. Yay
4. Yay
> 4.5. Yay
5. Yay
6. Yay
> 6.125. Yay
> 6.250. Yay
> 6.375. Yay
> 6.500. Yay
> 6.625. Yay
> 6.750. Yay
> 6.875. Yay

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

1. Yay
2. Yay
> 2.33. Yay
> 2.66. Yay
3. Yay
4. Yay
> 4.5. Yay
5. Yay
6. Yay
> 6.125. Yay
> 6.250. Yay
> 6.375. Yay
> 6.500. Yay
> 6.625. Yay
> 6.750. Yay
> 6.875. Yay

I am Underlord, and I approve this message. thumbs up

Flag Post

I am FelineForumer, and I approve of all these changes. =3

1. Yay
2. Yay
> 2.33. Yay
> 2.66. Yay
3. Yay
4. Yay
> 4.5. Yay
5. Yay
6. Yay
> 6.125. Yay
> 6.250. Yay
> 6.375. Yay
> 6.500. Yay
> 6.625. Yay
> 6.750. Yay
> 6.875. Yay

yay

Flag Post

Seems everything has been approved, so it will all be in Sky Raid 3.0

Flag Post

so lots of people huh

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

so lots of people huh

The more the merrier. =D

Flag Post

so lots of people huh

The more the merrier. =D

yes the more I can kill with my secret army

Flag Post

so lots of people huh

The more the merrier. =D

yes the more I can kill with my secret army

…The PvP only comes in pretty late in the game…

Flag Post

so I will have even more allies that way

Flag Post

This is going to be awesome!

Flag Post

so I will have even more allies that way

I may put a limit on allies like I was originally thinking, due to some people but it won’t be that limiting.

Originally posted by Luinie:

This is going to be awesome!

It is.

In other news (In Sky Raid 2.0): Three of the four contestants are on the same island, so it might end pretty soon.

Flag Post

Hey, if long battles are a problem, inflict a status ailment on everyone called armeggedon. Everyone deals 10x damage. The effect can’t be removed. If it runs too long.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

Hey, if long battles are a problem, inflict a status ailment on everyone called armeggedon. Everyone deals 10x damage. The effect can’t be removed. If it runs too long.

10x damage is a lot XD. Usually RokRokRok just shoots meteors.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

10x damage is a lot XD. Usually RokRokRok just shoots meteors.

Killed one due to inactivity (Meteors), two other disappeared beneath the clouds, and a few just plain disappeared. wink (All were due to inactivity.)

Also, it isn’t long battles, just everyone is being smart and were becoming ready for the battle, and taking a long time.

Flag Post

I have thought of a few ideas for 3.0:

1. Clouded actions: A form of hidden action that isn’t revealed on the update post unless you are watched the turn you performed the clouded action or it impacted someone in some noticable way, this would give you the ability to set up hidden plans like secret escape routes or something. The results of the action are PMed to the player.

2. minor interdimensinal events: In an alternate universe there is a website called kongregate and people who aren’t apart of the tournament can vote to perform a minor event such as causing someone to get sick or trip on something or maybe even have some creatures or something fight over territory in the grasslands, when RokRokRok does the update he rolls to see how big\effective the event that was most voted on is.

3. clouded items: An item can be found or made with hidden effects known as clouded items, the effects of a clouded itme are known to the person who made and to whoever studys the item, when an item is studyed the person is PMed the effects of the item, this would make it so that if a clouded object changes hands, the new and old owners will know the effects but others wont, making its effects remain hidden to others.

Flag Post

That reminds me arkenarken I was thinking about cursed items. Cursed items are very powerful items but negatively impact you in some way, shape, or form. For instance you might find a really powerful sword but if you have it equipped you have some negative status added. (maybe you automatically take damage, certain rolls lowered, etc…) Also you can’t unequip a cursed item except by paying a shop in a town to take it off, or waiting X amount of turns. (Usually Cursed items fetch a high price in the market) :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I have thought of a few ideas for 3.0:

1. Clouded actions: A form of hidden action that isn’t revealed on the update post unless you are watched the turn you performed the clouded action or it impacted someone in some noticable way, this would give you the ability to set up hidden plans like secret escape routes or something. The results of the action are PMed to the player.

2. minor interdimensinal events: In an alternate universe there is a website called kongregate and people who aren’t apart of the tournament can vote to perform a minor event such as causing someone to get sick or trip on something or maybe even have some creatures or something fight over territory in the grasslands, when RokRokRok does the update he rolls to see how big\effective the event that was most voted on is.

3. clouded items: [will edit this in soon.]

1. Yes, you can do a string of hidden actions, as someone right now is doing it. It is just that secret.
2. I do not think how that will turn out, but maybe.
3. [will edit this soon also.]

That reminds me arkenarken I was thinking about cursed items. Cursed items are very powerful items but negatively impact you in some way, shape, or form. For instance you might find a really powerful sword but if you have it equipped you have some negative status added. (maybe you automatically take damage, certain rolls lowered, etc…) Also you can’t unequip a cursed item except by paying a shop in a town to take it off, or waiting X amount of turns. (Usually Cursed items fetch a high price in the market) :P

Sure, they may be found in dungeons or random chests, and may even be mixed in with the item combiner for… additional effects.

Flag Post

The item combiner with a cursed weapon/armor/accessory/item sounds like it will be very interesting. :D

Flag Post

OMG THIS LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN!! instead of having to fight with other players who make me feel like I want to die, I can just slaughter hundreds of thousands of mindless monsters who I dont give a darn about hurting!!
Presign me please!!

Flag Post

I also like the element that you can do anything you want, within reason. less rules and more freedom!