Sky Raid 3.0 Suggestions/Pre-Sign [Everyone is Welcome] page 6 (locked)

148 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

OMG THIS LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN!! instead of having to fight with other players who make me feel like I want to die, I can just slaughter hundreds of thousands of mindless monsters who I dont give a darn about hurting!!
Presign me please!!

I also like the element that you can do anything you want, within reason. less rules and more freedom!

Presigned, PvP does take place, but it won’t for a while. And yes, FREEDOM IN ABUNDANCE!

Feel free to destroy entire skylands, scout out fire temples or create an interdimensional rip and explore. (I allow most things, but you must know that many crazy moves will increase update time.)

Flag Post

Completed the clouded items section

Also, you said that clouded turns are being used at the moment, do you mean like instead of it appearing on the status screen the results of the secret action a PMed to the person who did the action so that others don’t know what they did 2 or 3 turns earlier?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

OMG THIS LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN!! instead of having to fight with other players who make me feel like I want to die, I can just slaughter hundreds of thousands of mindless monsters who I dont give a darn about hurting!!
Presign me please!!

I also like the element that you can do anything you want, within reason. less rules and more freedom!

Presigned, PvP does take place, but it won’t for a while. And yes, FREEDOM IN ABUNDANCE!

Feel free to destroy entire skylands, scout out fire temples or create an interdimensional rip and explore. (I allow most things, but you must know that many crazy moves will increase update time.)

Understood Mr. RokRokRok. :3 i dont mind longer times till updates, it gives me more time to plan… and secretly assasinate the other players while they sit at their computers… (LOL I’M KIDDING!!!… or am I?…)

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Completed the clouded items section

Also, you said that clouded turns are being used at the moment, do you mean like instead of it appearing on the status screen the results of the secret action a PMed to the person who did the action so that others don’t know what they did 2 or 3 turns earlier?

(Clouded Items)
There are some items with unknown effects that were found already, but I do guess I can give information about it to the person using the item only. I may also have Clouded Item in the inventory if they want to be pretty secretive about their inventory. (May come at some cost.)

(Clouded Turns)
That about sums up what the person is doing right now.

Flag Post

my intro post wouldnt post, retake.

INTRO
Darkness decends, nothing is seen, but everything is heard. “I am known as The Great Shadow, those who oppose me will die!” The darkness thins and a human figure is apparent, dressed in black robes and hood. “If you try to run from me, I will find you. If you try to kill me, I will destroy you!” He raises his sword and a shadow familiar appears beside him. “There is no point in resisting against me, when you can join forces with me! But those who fight me will be swept to the side like chaff against my great stock!” “Know my name and fear me, for I AM DAMIAN, THE SHADOW LORD!”

Flag Post

In the game, will I be able to get a fire fox?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TotalFire:

Nothing prevents you from being a fire fox, or even Mozilla.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by TotalFire:

Nothing prevents you from being a fire fox, or even Mozilla.

Cool, but I plan on being a monk of the sacred flame.

Flag Post

Hello. I would like to sign.

Flag Post

Pre-signed.

Flag Post

My suggestion is ban me from playing.[Your going to anyway.]

Flag Post

I suggest that there should be a scoreboard for certain stuff.
For example; The highest roll, the most number of minions, the most damage done in one attack, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

My suggestion is ban me from playing.[Your going to anyway.]

Why? Because you stated it was a big wall of text.Ido know that,and I am going to make the wall more appealing once Sky Raid 3.0 starts. I do not disagree with you.

For example; The highest roll, the most number of minions, the most damage done in one attack, etc.

I was actually going to imput a trophy system, not just a score board. (This is something I suggested a few weeks ago in Sky Raid 2.0)

Flag Post

In Sky Raid 2.0, FelineForumer has won all 3 of the above listed.

Flag Post

Ighe haf a sufession!

Made evruywhan a cat! Abfry woon!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Ighe haf a sufession!

Made evruywhan a cat! Abfry woon!

They can choose to be cats if they want, I am not a dicator. I do not dictate that one must do anything in Sky Raid. (I do give nudges, though.)

Flag Post

B-baut cats arf so covyyt! Ebayin bacums a CAUT!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

B-baut cats arf so covyyt! Ebayin bacums a CAUT!

My Army of Undead shall kill your kittehs! You wont even survive one nightmare!

Flag Post

I’m guessing this game will start when 2.0 is finished…

Flag Post

I’m guessing this game will start when 2.0 is finished…

Yes, the last three surviors are on an island. (Everyone is stuck there, also. No cause of me.)
If everything goes well it will end tonight, and I will post up Sky Raid 3.0 either right after or in the morning.

EDIT: 3.0 will be up tomorrow at an undertermined time. I will PM all presigns once it is up.

Flag Post

I will start looking for picture of me

Flag Post

stupid textile wont let me put pic of my Shadow Lord.. :(

Flag Post

I am going to lock this as the game is starting. I am putting up a discussion thread for the game, also.