Dragon Ball Z Topic Locked, real game released. page 11 (locked)

528 posts

Flag Post

[Well, I was hoping to have a permanent effect. In turn based games, I have never been a fan of time-limited buffs. Maybe I could get rid of it, I have a another move in mind that would be my ultimate attack.]

Flag Post

Sandy Ravage sign redone. Sort of.

Name:Sandy Ravage

Perks: Wrestler:
Sandy Ravage is a legendary wrestler, and he didn’t get to his position for no reason. The years of punishment have given him increased health and massively increased his countering capabilities, at the cost of his skills at evasion and blocking(So -blocking, -evading, ++++countering basically, so he could say counter someone with a roll of 70 or higher, though it is still unlikely).

Physical Traits:Human, 6’2", 237 pounds. Muscular and such.

Energy:Small but surprisingly powerful cubes. Color:White

Special Traits:
Elbow Drop: Rush: Sandy clotheslines his opponent, flies into the air, and preforms a massive elbow drop at an insane speed.
Snap into a Slim Jim: Support: Sandy eats one of his Slim Jims, healing him and making him stronger for a short duration.

(Also, I suggest that the role requirements for evading and blocking should be switched. I think blocking should reduce but not negate damage, and therefore be easier than evading.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

[Well, I was hoping to have a permanent effect. In turn based games, I have never been a fan of time-limited buffs. Maybe I could get rid of it, I have a another move in mind that would be my ultimate attack.]

You could always have it as a permanent effect. (but you can not regain any energy during the entirety of its effect until you turn it off)

Above @MasterCheif987’s comment: I do agree that evading and blocking should be switched. Possibly have the following. (negative 10) -10 above = blocking
11-20 above = evading
21-30 above = counter

Its a bit hard to get this right XD (maybe a counter = a small amount of automatic damage followed with a follow up move.)

Flag Post

Foe’ show’ nigga’ anyt’ang you shay’. Whats the dough’ about’?

(For sure man, anything you say. Name it.)

Originally posted by gammaflux:

You could always have it as a permanent effect. (but you can not regain any energy during the entirety of its effect until you turn it off)

GOOD IDEA!

Flag Post

[Well I am just going to scrap it to raise power of the other two moves. Okay Zombie?]
{Continue Fight please}

Flag Post

[Well I am just going to scrap it to raise power of the other two moves. Okay Zombie?]

You sure you want this? Gamma just had an awesome idea.

Flag Post

[Positive]

Flag Post

You sure? you could also possibly just have your energy regen cut by 1/3 (every three turns you regain 1 energy)

Flag Post

[Absolutely Positive. Continue the fight.]
Call of Darkour

Flag Post

Name: Hangman

Perks: Shadow Veil (has a shadowy aura surrounding him that makes it difficult for his opponents to see him when they are in the aura’s reach)

Physical Traits: Pale White skin, One of his arms has a sword instead of a hand

Energy: Circle shaped, fires in straight line and explodes on impact Colour: White

Special Traits:
Vanish: support Can teleport 150 meters away. 1 energy

Shadow Double: support Creates a clone of himself to attack enemies. 5 energy
Fatal Blow rush Focuses on the enemy and stabs them with his sword arm in their weak spot, causing critical damage. 2 energy, range 20 meter MAX.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

Perks: Shadow Veil (has a shadowy aura surrounding him that makes it difficult for his opponents to see him when they are in the aura’s reach)

Energy: Circle shaped, fires in straight line and explodes on impact Colour: White

Special Traits:
Vanish: support Can teleport “X” meters away. (i’ll allow FM to decide distance)
Shadow Double: support * Creates a clone of himself to attack enemies
Fatal Blow rush Focuses on the enemy and stabs them with his sword arm in their weak spot, causing critical damage

You start with 50 hp

Vanish You can teleport 150 meters away or less. This move requires one energy point.

Shadow Double This move requires 5 energy points. Cool, you can control two characters, how original. You need to PM if you are using this move. So the opponent thinks he is fighting you. After 10 damage your clone dies. He can use any of your special moves as well. And his ki doesn’t regenerate.

Fatal Blow Rush This move requires 2 energy points. It goes on for 20 meters.

Flag Post

[Absolutely Positive. Continue the fight.]
Call of Darkour

Suit yourself (Roll for my damage with human bomb)

Flag Post

Lol, the funny thing is that I already saw your FIRST post and you ninja’d me, so it looks like I just saw it now… Which I didn’t hehe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by hangman95:

Special Traits:
Vanish: support Can teleport “X” meters away. (i’ll allow FM to decide distance)
Shadow Double: support * Creates a clone of himself to attack enemies
Fatal Blow rush Focuses on the enemy and stabs them with his sword arm in their weak spot, causing critical damage

Vanish You can teleport 150 meters away or less. This move requires one energy point.

Shadow Double This move requires 5 energy points. Cool, you can control two characters, how original. You need to PM if you are using this move. So the opponent thinks he is fighting you. After 10 damage your clone dies. He can use any of your special moves as well. And his ki doesn’t regenerate.

Fatal Blow Rush This move requires 2 energy points. It goes on for 20 meters.

Sir, it seems as though you have missed something I’ve posted. Again.

Originally posted by MasterCheif987:

Sandy Ravage is a legendary wrestler, and he didn’t get to his position for no reason. The years of punishment have given him increased health and massively increased his countering capabilities, at the cost of his skills at evasion and blocking(So -blocking, -evading, ++++countering basically, so he could say counter someone with a roll of 70 or higher, though it is still unlikely).

Special Traits:
Elbow Drop: Rush: Sandy clotheslines his opponent, flies into the air, and preforms a massive elbow drop at an insane speed.
Snap into a Slim Jim: Support: Sandy eats one of his Slim Jims, healing him and making him stronger for a short duration.

(Also, I suggest that the role requirements for evading and blocking should be switched. I think blocking should reduce but not negate damage, and therefore be easier than evading.)

Flag Post

Lol, the funny thing is that I already saw your FIRST post and you ninja’d me, so it looks like I just saw it now… Which I didn’t hehe.

sorry about that, I’m just VERY fast. Much like my character is when killing someone. ;)

Flag Post

Special Traits:

Nice Job on the physical traits, and your perk allows you to counter unblockable and uncounterable moves, so I approve.

Your energy does 2 damage.

Elbow Drop 3 energy points, this move goes on for 10 meters.

Snap into Slim Jim You need to be in Ultimate mode to use this. This attack makes you SUPER MOTHER FUCKING STRONG!

Who else agrees about blocking being easier than evading?

Flag Post

I agree that blocking should be easier then evading.

Flag Post

Continuing the FUCKING FIGHT!

Rolling for Human Bomb…72

What is your choice Jimbo?

Flag Post

Might I ask for a specific number for how I can counter (Like how I think the blocking number should be A-20 or higher, A being attack role, while I think the evade should be A+10 or higher)

Flag Post

Then its settled! Jeez, being a host requires a lot of responsibility.

Flag Post

Darkour
I attempt to throw him deep into the ground beneath me. [Counter]

Flag Post

Then its settled! Jeez, being a host requires a lot of responsibility.

You do decide the rules of gameplay after all :)

Flag Post

Might I ask for a specific number for how I can counter (Like how I think the blocking number should be A-20 or higher, A being attack role, while I think the evade should be A+10 or higher)

Uh… Hmmm. Wait, Im confused…. You mean the rules or your character perks? Let me change the blocking and evade rules first.

Flag Post

Uh… Hmmm. Wait, Im confused…. You mean the rules or your character perks? Let me change the blocking and evade rules first.

What I mean is that my character has much better countering, so I’d like to know the specific number, like I would have to roll a say, A or higher to counter(A still being attack role) rather than A+30, which makes any attack above 70 uncounterable?

Flag Post

It’s hard to mess with countering/blocking/evading so it may take some time to get that perk right.