[Game] Dragon's Pit (Signups still open) page 6 (locked)

215 posts

Flag Post

1. That is the plan
2. We can probably get one installed.

Flag Post

Thomas Thomas buys some basic supplies and heads away from Woodward towards Kasten ‘’Hopefully, I will be there soon…’’

Flag Post

Thomas arrives at Kasten.

(the amount of inactivity is getting ridiculous, I will send out messages after college)

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

After a while of searching for MZ in kasten, I decided to take a break from the search due to lack of success. I did think he might have gone to the baron in order to get us a new club house but if I was mistaken I didn’t want to disturb him.

Since my search for MZ failed I went to the market and back to that magic shop called Arcana Emporis.

As I enter the shop I begin to look at some of the other items they have. After awhile of looking at their stock I came across a rare sight. A rare magic book called a grimore. I was shocked to see such a rare book for sale, I looked at the price, unfortunatly it was 10.000 gold coins, I found it quite odd as those books normaly go for alot more then that, about 10 times as much. I ask the shopkeeper why the grimore was so cheap, the shopkeeper explains that the reason is because it is an empty grimore. I really wanted that grimore. So I decided to go to the job/quest board near the center of the market.

As I leave the store I see the board not far from the shop. As I get to the board I look and see the many different jobs and quests, with jobs on the left side and quests on the right. As I know MZ wants us to stay in kasten until further notice I only looked at the jobs and not the quests as quests would take me far out of the city.

A few explainations of my post.

1. Grimores: A grimore is a rare spell book that can magically store a spell into a single page within the grimore, A complete grimore contains thousands of spells but typically cost millions of gold. an empty grimore is one that contains no spells in it at all, however someone is able to infuse the knowledge of a spell into the book in a matter of minutes. normal spell books are also able to infuse the knowledge they have into the grimore.

2. Jobs and Quests: Quests typicaly have a higher reward then Jobs but involve going far outside the city they are posted in. Jobs on the other hand are typically either in or close to the city they are posted in.

Flag Post

Thomas Thomas enters the city and begins to search for MZ…

Flag Post

2. Jobs and Quests: Quests typicaly have a higher reward then Jobs but involve going far outside the city they are posted in. Jobs on the other hand are typically either in or close to the city they are posted in.

Feel free to take any quests
We jut add them to the quest list for when money is needed.

MZ

MZ walks around town and eventually finds Drayis and Thomas.
“now we just need to wiat for everyone else to get here” says MZ

(Sending out private messages now)

Flag Post

Urist

Arriving after frequent delays, Urist is not impresed by the city. Having had his own little journey that only a dwarf can have while adventuring through an unknown forest, the city itself seems atleast like paradise for a few moment. “The town won’t last that well against a dragon… these men are ill-suited.” He heads to the nearest Bowyer, and after a while the crossbow is fixed, and he meets up with MZ afterlistening to rumors that he is in town.

Flag Post

(sorry about being unavailable for that time, I bring no excuse cuz no excuse is acceptable)
William
(begins walking to the village that Thomas was talking about earlier, hoping to find some grand rewards and whistling happily)

Flag Post

(I think Turtle has quit since i won’t let him go near Dragons pit)

William arrives in the village of WoodWard.

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

As I am looking at the jobs, I was just looking at the prices. the highest reward on the Jobs list was 15,000 gold. The job was to remove some undead that somehow managed to get into a nobles wine celler, it says that if you kill them you must in someway completely remove or destroy the bodys so that they aren’t left there to continue to rot. As I saw this Job I went to grab it.

As I went to grab the job request post I am startled by someone saying “now we just need to wait for everyone else to get here.” I turn around and see MZ and Thomas behind me. I say to MZ “Could you try not startling me next time? I was just about to take a Job.” I turn back to the board and grab the Job for 15k then turn back to MZ and Thomas.

Flag Post

MZ

MZ looks at the job board and grabs one for a group of bandits that are affecting travel routes.
“5K, nice” MZ says

(one more person gets to Kasten and we continue)

Flag Post

[I have not been on much in the last while. D=]

Leaf

Having been following Urist all this time without him noticing, but secretly telling herself to keep his exploits to herself, she arrives in the city. Spotting a group of preformers in the corner of her eye, she feels envy. I wish I can be as popular as them. She loses track of Urist, but quickly finds MZ at a nearby board. She walks up to him.

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

I tell MZ “Well I found something in the magic shop I really want so I am going to do this job before we continue so cya later, I will meet you guys at the inn” I turn around and begin to head to the nobles house in the rich district.

Shortly after I had arrived at the nobles house. I walk up to the door and activated the magical doorbell, shortly after a servant opened the door and said “Yes, can I help you?” I show her the Job post and reply “I saw this posted on the Jobs and Quests board, I am here to help.” She responds “ah good lord Jerald has been eagerly awaiting your arrival, please follow me.” She then leads me into the mansion.

After a Short walk we arrive at a set of large decorative doors, the servant turns around and says “Please wait here, I will be back shortly.” She then walks through the large doors. After a short while she returns and says “Please, follow me.” She then leads me through the doors.

I enter a room with a desk, bookselves full of books and some paintings on the walls. A man sits at the desk and says “Welcome, I am Lord Jerald. you are here about the problem with those monstrosities in my wine celler, correct?” I reply “Yes.” He then says “Good. My servant here will lead you to the cellar, return to me when you are done for yor reward.” The servant then says “Please, follow me.” I follow the servant.

Flag Post

MZ

Leaf walks up to the group just as Drayis left.

The rest of the group arrive and go into the inn to discuss the plan.

“Ok the baron has agreed to give us the land in exchange for the bag of gold we looted from the bandits” MZ says
“And we also need to help him with a small problem he has been having” MZ continues

“Nearby is a cave where the cities dead are laid to rest” MZ says “Althoug recently they have begun to attack the mourners”
“We need to find the cause of the zomificaion with minimal damage to the dead” MZ “People are very protective of there ancestors”

“If stories passed through the ages re any indication the problem is at the deepest point of crypt” MZ says
“Prepare yourself and meet me at the gates” MZ finishes

Flag Post

Make your own way to the cave

I will update the map

Flag Post

Where the hell is everyone

Flag Post

Sorry for the delayed turn, by the time I got around to it I was to tired to do it.

[Drayis Neros]

After a short while of walking, we arrive at the cellar doors. The servant says “These are the doors that lead down to the celler, I will wait here.” She then opens the doors. As the doors open I go down into the celler.

As I enter the cellar the servant closes the door behind me to prevent the undead from getting out. As I slowly walk down, magically lights activate to my presence, illuminating the entire cellar.

I do not see the undead that lord Jerald mentioned but I did see a large hole in the wall that something the size of an undead could fit through. Before I continued into the hole I conjured my 2 physical undead servants from my pocket dimmension. I then have them follow me into the hole in the wall. I also have my spirit scout out ahead.

Flag Post

MZ

MZ heads out of the city to the cave and stands at the enterance way waiting for the rest of the team.

MZ draws out the string for the bow so he can hopefully get the sneak attack on a couple of undead.

Flag Post

Thomas Thomas waits sword drawn…

Flag Post

(Koopa you do know you are still in the middle of town)

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

It appears that on the other side of the hole was a small cavern passage leading somewhere. I follow the passage, with my physical undead following behind me.

Not long after I had began following the passage my spirit returned. He told me that there are 2 physical undead not far from here in a small open area eating a rat. There is also 1 other passage leading somewhere else but he didn’t go down there yet. I told my spirit to scout down the other passage. Me and the other undead continue following the path.

After a short while I arrived at the small open area where my spirit told me the undead are. As I look around the area I see the 2 undead still eating the rat. I tell my 2 undead to hold off the other undead while I bind then. My undead go to the other undead and hold onto them, at first the other undead didn’t react to there presence, even when grabing them. However when I began to cast my binding spell on one of them they both struggled to get free and attack me. Thankfully my undead held them off me long enough for me to bind them.

Flag Post

(Feel free to enter the crypt whenever and fight off miscelaneous undead)

MZ

“Ok in this crypt there is literally everyone who ever died a citzen of kasten in here” MZ says to the group
“Deep in the crypt there is a big door which i have the key to”
“We need to get to the door and open it since that is where the undead are believed to be getting there power from” MZ finishes

CREW CHARGE” MZ yells and they run into the crypt

Flag Post

Thomas Charges next to MZ with his sword ready

Flag Post

William
(enters Woodward, smiling broadly at the variety of people there. A bulletin board catches his eye and he goes up to read it) “…Quest Bulletin Board…” (he smirks and scans the information provided) “Well, I guess it’s time to finish some of these quests and get some loot!”

Flag Post
Originally posted by hangman95:

William
(enters Woodward, smiling broadly at the variety of people there. A bulletin board catches his eye and he goes up to read it) “…Quest Bulletin Board…” (he smirks and scans the information provided) “Well, I guess it’s time to finish some of these quests and get some loot!”

(Yeah unfortunately due to your inactivity your charecter was temporarily took control of and has moved to the Kasten burial crypt to do the GROUP quest)