[Game] Dragon's Pit (Signups still open) page 8 (locked)

215 posts

Flag Post

Thomas “Back off, he is angry…” Thomas backs away

Flag Post

(I am going to contact the players now)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingzak13:

(I am going to contact the players now)

(Yes, it’s hard with only 2 people playing for the last week)

Flag Post

Tyrus “The Exile” Kyren-Beye
“Now is my time.”
Lifting up my spear, I strike it into the ground causing a slight spark on the stone that we all tread on. Perfect. I use my manipulative abilities of flame to amplify the spark into a small flame that quickly circles the large creature. If I attempt to destroy it now, I will be low on strength, but if I finish it now I may save all of our lives.

“Death approaches with haste. It is us or you!”
I raise my hand and clench my fist, and as it always has, the flaming ring around the behemoth of a zombie grows in size and fury, creating an intense inferno that closes in and swallows the beast, hopefully it destroys him, or at least his armor for I am certain to be exhausted.

Flag Post

The demon comes out of the fire and look as if he is melting, but still attacking the group

The door begins to break in numerous places.

“Guys if you want to stop the door coming down your gonna need to shoot these guys” Lollypeppers shouts as the door behind him begins to collapse.

(We are nearly done)

Flag Post

William
(stumbles in, eyes half closed as he takes out his sword) Hey guys… (sniffs) Is that sulfur? (looks up at the demon, wide-eyed) Damn! Time to cast some sleep on that thing! (closes eyes, stretches arms and yawns, activating his sleep spell on the demon, hopefully making it somewhat drowsy)

Flag Post

Thomas Jumps up with his sword and stabs it in the demons stomach ‘’Die!’’

Flag Post

[Sorry for not posting in ages.]

[Drayis Neros]

My 7 undead hold onto the zombie, holding it down while I begin to bind the zombie. As I begin to bind it, the zombie gets enraged.

While I am binding the zombie my spirit goes and wards the door. The ward both sealing the door shut and making it harder for the door to be destroyed.

As I have almost finished my binding spell the zombie breaks free and charges at me. If it attacks me before my spell is complete my spell will fail.

Flag Post

The Zombie is charging towards Drayis and just before he reaches him the demon stops. Thomas had ducked under him and stabbed it in the stomach. MZ charges towards the demon and hits it away from the group. The Zombie is on the floor and disintegrates.

At that moment the door broke down and the smaller Zombies swarmed the room, the gem from earlier is glowing like crazy and the zombies quickly surround the group.

“I think we can take them” MZ says halfheartedly.

(Don’t worry divine intervention is coming soon) (Just fight for a bit)

Flag Post

Thomas “He’ll yeah!” Thomas sees zombies entering and begins to engage them “We can do this!”

Flag Post

(You may not be grasping this but there are litterally hundreds of them)

MZ

A zombie lunges at MZ and MZ flips his sword into the zombie cutting him down.

“One down, 500 to go”

Flag Post

William
(watches the area fill with zombies and he grows angry) OKAY! THAT’S ENOUGH! PIXIE FIRE! (outreaches his arms in front of him, blasting the zombies with an array of coloured flames)

Flag Post

aww… I wanted to bind that big zombie…

I have my undead keep the enemy off of me while I go and get the crystal, then as my undead hold back the horde I get out my spell book that lets me store things in another dimension and use the spell to send the crystal into my pocket dimension. As the crystal is now nowhere nearby the enemy undead no longer have a source of power animating them and they fall to the ground.

Flag Post

Drayis’ undead got close to the zombies but stopped. They turned around seeming to be under the same influence as the zombies and began to attack the group. (your spirit undead is still fine)

The group trapped in a circle of zombie seemed doom. Suddenly light rays came down from a hole in the ceiling into the orb atop MZ weapon. The group set alight with flames. The flames clear to reveal the group but they looked different. MZ looked at himself and then the group.

“Holy sh%t it actually exists” MZ says. “The dragon stars just activated and since we have a artifact of the dragons we have taken dragon form” MZ says. “I heard stories about this but always doubted it until now.”

(This is only temporary)
Power-ups active
Flame breath (or frost if you prefer)
Claws
Wings (allows your character to fly a little bit)
Characters appearance is now also covered in scales.

“Let’s burn some zombies” MZ says with a cocky grin on his face.

Flag Post

[Questions]

1. Wasn’t the crystal that I sent into my pocket dimension animating and maintaing the animation of the undead in the crypt? And so when it left this dimensiom shouldn’t all of the undead have stopped being animated?

2. Not sure about something but as the crystal that animated the undead needed a small amount of magick to activate it, is there something with a spirit/soul nearby? becuase the undead we have seen so far have no souls so they are unable to activate it (plus that they came to be after it was activated so even if one of them was somehow made a lich they couldn’t have activated it.)

[Undead Info.] (Kingzak, feel free to change something in the info if you want as this is your game. This is just how I see them.)

Physical undead: Capable of performing physical actions, but they aren’t very smart and can’t do complex actions without constant guidence. They are unable to perform any form of magic due to a lack of a soul.

Spiritual undead: Spirits are unable to perform physical actions due to the fact that they are incorporial. They are as smart as they were in life, becuse of this necromantic beings typicaly have them command there physical undead for them. Due to the fact they are a manifistation of a soul they are capable of using magick. They can also possess objects such as a door and move it.

Lich: A lich is an advanced form of undead where a soul has been inserted into a dead body, giving it both physical and magical abillities. It is also smarter then a spirit. A lich has stronger physical strength then normal undead and also has greater magickal abillity.

Flag Post

(Yeah this happened before you got to the crystal since it was a bit godmoddy to just seperate and defeat them that easily)

(there is also a necromancer in the area keeping it going but that will come into play a little later)

Flag Post

(how is it possible that the weekend starts and no one plays this until monday)

Flag Post

Thomas “Whoa cool, dragon form?”

(Dragonborn xD)

Flag Post

MZ

MZ runs and flies a little bit into a gorup of zombies tackling them out the way

a group try and get to him but he quickly breathes fire at them.

“Cover me i am going for the gem” MZ yells to the group

Flag Post

Bump

Flag Post

Thomas Kills more zombies “Hurry MZ!”

Flag Post

(Have my character run away or commit suicide)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

(Have my character run away or commit suicide)

Any reason?

Flag Post

[Drayis Neros]

As I was heading to the crystal my undead got bound however since the crystal wouldn’t have the power to break my hold over them they must have been effected by a necromancer.

While I continued on my way to the crystal a light came frome behind me but I was focusing on getting to the crystal so I didn’t look at the source.

As I was getting close to the crystal I heard a voice yell: “Cover me I am going for the gem”. Looking at the one who yelled it he looked like a lizardman, but they don’t live in these parts of the world. I think to myself that the lizardman must be working with the necromancer. I notice the undead are attacking him aswell, most likely because the amount of control a necromancer has over this many undead would probably be limited. The undead being unable to determine friend or foe with the exception of the caster.

I get closer to the crystal but that lizardman was also getting to it. I know I can’t let him get to it before me so I send my spirit to him and have him fly through him. since lizards are naturally cold blooded the chill from the spirit passing through him would have been greater then if he was a human but not actually causing any physical harm to him.

Getting close to the crystal I manage to get to. I grab it and vent the magic in the crystal that the necromancer put in it. the undead fall to the ground. I turn around and say: “Hey guys, I got…” as I turn around I can’t see my allies but I can see some lizardmen. I think to myself that they must have captured and taken them somewhere.

I begin channelling magical energy into the crystal, raising all the undead in the room under my control. I say to the lizardmen: “Where are my allies?! What have you done to them?! Answer me!!!” My undead horde stands there, waiting for me to give them a command.

Flag Post

As drayis grabs the gem it suddenly shatters into hundreds of pieces

The undead collapse as soon as the crystal shatters leaving the group standing there.

“Time to go” MZ tells the group, “We can probably get out through that hole in the ceiling. Follow my lead” MZ says and flies up out the hole, followed by the rest of the group.

“What the hell happened” one of the group members asked
“Basically we all went into Dragon form. A rare occurrence, There are a variety of beast forms, including wolf, shark, bull and the one you witnessed Dragon”. “To avoid any one turning into Dragons almost all of the Dragon shrines where destroyed, however thanks to a special dragon magic artifact” MZ says referencing his staff “We are allowed to turn dragon form temporarily”

Just as MZ says that the magic wears off returning everyone to their normal forms.

“let’s head back to town and inform the baron about this and get our new clubhouse” MZ says

(We aren’t very far probably about 10 minutes of walking)