Sky Raid 3.0 (Game) page 10 (locked)

433 posts

Flag Post

oooooooooo I know I will in this order:

1: shoot 2 arrows at each bird
2: tell Blackie to recruit dogs in that area with lots of dogs until I tell her otherwise and to have all dogs she recruits to help her recruit more
3: ride Poke to Fortress Land

EDIT: ninja

Flag Post

A meteorite crashes down from above with little known of its origin,A creature emerges as the core breaks open,A fade known as Coroto emerges,with its blades for arms it can easily shred through flesh or metal.
Passive: Feast,Anything organic he kills will increase his health by 1% of the killed enemy,along with healing 10% of maximum hp(Scale of .5% increased maximum health increase per level)
Active: Seething,For 4 turns damage intake x2 and damage dealt x2(Scale of x.25 damage dealt increase and x.1 of damage intake decreased)

Ability values can be changed if needed be :3

^^Above is the end result of 30 edits later

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

I am sorry, but you do not have the skill to shoot twice. You can shoot once at one bird.

Also, you cannot use Poke’s ‘move twice’ because you did attack, but you can move once after because you can move and attack on the same turn with poke.

Originally posted by videogamer8888:

A meteorite crashes down from above with little known of its origin,A creature emerges as the core breaks open,A fade known as Coroto emerges,with its blades for arms it can easily shred through flesh or metal.
Passive: Feast,Anything organic he kills will increase his health by 1% of the killed enemy,along with healing 10% of maximum hp(Scale of .5% increased maximum health increase per level)
Active: Seething,For 4 turns damage intake x2 and damage delt x2(Scale of x.25 damage delt increase and x.1 of damage intake decreased)

Ability values can be changed if needed be :3

^^Above is the end result of 30 edits later

Welcome back. Skill are good. I will add to the status screen when I have time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I am sorry, but you do not have the skill to shoot twice. You can shoot once at one bird.

Also, you cannot use Poke’s ‘move twice’ because you did attack, but you can move once after because you can move and attack on the same turn with poke.

umm OK do that then

Flag Post

Ten Lords a Leeping
Ten lords and one lady need help learning to dance, prance and wield a lance. You only need to help them with the first two. They currently reside in the fortress.

OK, I will go to the kingdom land to do this quest.

Flag Post

So I continue to combat birds with dark slash, with the occasional shot from the magic pistol. I also want a temporarry buff which makes it so that I am more likley to fing good crafting material as opposed to loot. Also, my attacks primaraly hit bird one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I will begin chopping wood.

With your hand? Minecraft ftw!

You do realise I have tools right?

Flag Post

Eh… Oh… They… where an ilusion?

Flag Post

Active ability: Complete telepathic control over dairy products for a limited time.

Flag Post

Eh… Oh… They… where an ilusion?

They were not illusions. But you do have to equip the tools to gain their effect, you know. Equipping/Unequiping takes no turns.

Originally posted by Flamra:

Active ability: Complete telepathic control over dairy products for a limited time.

…Okay… Telepathic and Telekenetic also to make it move even…

Flag Post

rofl

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

rofl

ok makes sense… WAIT A SECOND! DAIRY PRODUCTS?!? WTF LOL!

Flag Post

Come on Reginald, Human Overlord of the Dragon-taming Slothmen, Talker of Cheese, Cream-Wisperer, Conquerer of Milk, Controller of Dairy, Loser of Soldiers, Gainer of Me, we are off to slay wolves for no reason what so ever!

Never hear that sentence often. =3

Flag Post

All right, I’ll look for those wolves

Flag Post

I have been busy creating a few new .gifs for the game.

Random, I suggest you add that you equip your Woodcutting Hatchet.

Zombies, feel free to do a move.

videogamer8888, feel free to do a move also.

Flag Post

I will equip the appropirate tool to cut wood (Woodcutting axe)

Flag Post

I would like to go into the quest HQ and “look at the villianous quests” first off and see if that can get me started :3

Flag Post

when update?

Flag Post

I would like to go into the quest HQ and “look at the villianous quests” first off and see if that can get me started :3

Since you did not get to choose a place to start with, you are now in Town Land.

You look upon the board, and quickly find the Villainous Quest side, and read the all the quests upon that side. You see one recently ripped of quest, but a new one added in it’s place. The one ripped off can be read as Man Wants Wolf Dead For The Fun O-

Paladin Puzzler
Recent do gooders have been flocking towards the arena. None have come out, but screams have been heard. If you can capture and bring the thing eliminated the paladins, it would help in the step towards evil.

Lords Have No Need Of Mercy
A traveling band of professional mimics have recently settled in town. They are believed to be hiding as helpless Lords and a single lady to prevent detection, but also to lure out unsuspecting citizens. We want you to capture them, and bring them to the disclosed location for… testing. Do not be afraid to kill a few.

Assassinate Garshnook The Destroyer And Steal His Wallet
Garshnook The Destroyer, champion Ja’La dh Jin player, is suspected of cheating and as such, the client lost all his money due to gambling. The client believes that Garshnook has a share of the fight money, and wants him dead and his wallet stolen.

Those are the only three in which you know the place. There are other quests, but you would not know where to begin.

when update?

Today, I have not gotten far into yet, but I am not being distraced by those .gifs like yesterday…

Flag Post

I’ll take Assassinate Garshnook The Destroyer And Steal His Wallet,Is it ok if I attempt to kill him right after accepting the quest,without your consent that I actually got the quest?

Flag Post

I’ll take Assassinate Garshnook The Destroyer And Steal His Wallet,Is it ok if I attempt to kill him right after accepting the quest,without your consent that I actually got the quest?

You got the quest, and now you are free to kill him. I do not know what you mean by the question though.

Flag Post

I mean like is it ok to kill him right after taking the quest,without you responding,and I try to find and sneak up on Garshnook and assasinate him with my blades.

Edit: I was too lazy to make a seperate reply so I guess ill just search for him near the arena first then ;P

IMPORTANT^
THE WORLD WILL END IF THIS IS NOT NOTICED^
I WAS SERIOUS,OK ILL BE QUIET NOW SO BUT STILL^

Flag Post

I mean like is it ok to kill him right after taking the quest,without you responding,and I try to find and sneak up on Garshnook and assasinate him with my blades.

Sure.

Edit: But it will be more difficult if you did it in one turn. If you split it into two turns and went ‘I search for Garshnook near the arena.’ and next turn ‘I silently kill him.’ If you rush with quests, the rewards tend to not be as good, as there is a Proficiency part of the quest at the end. Also, if you search for him, you might find a way to kill him even easier and better.

Edit #2: …I should add a time restraint to quests, but it won’t be harsh…

Flag Post

I will update the map when I have time, sorry.

Those who rolled below 20 wre spared from losing health, but instead have found themselves in unique positions.

Crafting is a new category, and so is Equiping/Unequiping and Experimentation.
~~
Equiping/Unequiping

[RandomTurtle] Var
I will equip the appropirate tool to cut wood (Woodcutting axe) (NRN)
You put away the sword an equip the hatchet. (You can wield the hatchet in your off hadn and still wield your sword if you want.) You feel like a lumberjack, and you feel o.k. to say the least. Atleast your not a barber.

[efar] Raphael
I STRIP (NRN)
…and you do so…

Exploration

[FelineForumer] ??? & [Flamra] Reginald
I will look by the fortress for the wolf the quest asks for/I’ll look for those wolves (85)+ 10 {Teamwork} (95)
You find the wolf, just lying in the field by the fortress, doing nothing but sleeping. This is the perfect chance to kill him quickly and easily.

[videogamer8888] Coroto
just search for him near the arena (96)
Right now he is hiding in the shadow of the arena. A man with a shaved head and a thin gold chain going from the side of his nose to his ear on the same side. He passed along the cash into Garshnook’s hand and, and you caught a glimpse of his hands covered in gold and silver fingers. They both idly talk for a while, and they do not look away from eachother. You could strike them both down.

[gammaflux] Gamma
Gamma along with Dogmeat will explore the area, looking for anything of value. (22) + 10 (32)
Finding a giant rock, you feel some magic radiating from it. No, not radiation, just pure magic.

Movement

[hangman95] Damian The Shadow Lord
Me and my shadow minion shall travel to the village in the southeast (NRN)
It seems like it will take one more turn to complete the travel if you want to finish it, then you will be in the village (Kingdom, actually). Sorry, but movement from one place to another has always been 1 turn…

[Luinie] Pixel
I will go to the kingdom land (NRN)
You walk to SEGL first.

Gathering

[RandomTurtle] Var
I will begin chopping wood. (48) + 2 (50)
You gather a good sum of wood, all the while leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of the Grasslands, with your best girl by your side! Maybe the last bit was embellished, but you did have a good hull.

Crafting

[henry700] Nacrom
Attempt to combine the gems to get a better magical effect (10) +2 (12) – MCRx3: (56 + 43 + 91 = 190)
Using plenty of your mana, you supercharge the gems in an attempt to fuse them together… and end up with a glob of twisted colour. They are no more powerful then they began as.

Building

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
me and my shadow wraiths build a demon portal (29) + 15 (44)
A demon portal fit for a demon king. Ready your selves.

Experimentation

[Underlord] Nicholas
shall eat a fruit (7)
All you hear beforeyou are knocked unconsious is “lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever”. You awaken in a forest, unknown to where you are, slightly dazed. It is dark, but you can hear rustling in the bushes.

[kilozombie] Derpl
Play with the colorful flowers! Maybe nibble on one too. They’re so shiny! (72)
They are indeed shiny, you found gold coins in the rough grass. You put them in your pack for later veiwing.

Attacking

[efar] Raphael
shoot… arrow… at… bird… (11) -3 (8)
You shot your arrow a little high. You missed.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I drop my shovel and shoot a few arrows towards the birds. (24) + 5 (29) -3 (26)
You drop everything and start attacking the bird. Bird 1 takes 50 damage.

[thecartm] Sparticus
So I continue to combat birds with dark slash, with the occasional shot from the magic pistol. (51) -3 (48) – 5 {Axe} (43) +4 {Favorable Odds} (47) – MCRx1: 70
Slashing at the birds with your special, you drain a little mana. You cannot reach for your gun as it is not a quick-fire gun, and your axe is two handed. You deal a good 300 to bird 1, and 100 to bird 2.

Recruiting

[MasterCheif987] Phil
With Philip’s help I begin to convince the giant flying Battle-Tortoises to join me. (64) +10 (74)
Despite you not saying you were going to the Turtle Island with Philip, you are now somehow there. Anyways, they agree to help you, but only as allies, not as partners to command. You may callupon them when you need them, but not abuse your responsibility. They will only become partners if you prove yourself in the future.

[efar] Raphael
tell Blackie to recruit dogs in that area (NRN)
She takes one turn to get to the area.

[ilovekirby12] Kirb
Recruit nature elves as allies in the grassland. (86)
Finding some of the worlds best pointy-eared, tree loving elves, they come equiped with their own bows.

[Underlord] Nicholas
I then try to find a companion (Effected By Event)
You are dazed this turn from what just happened.

[thijsel] PKMN trainer Thijsel
Find a flying type pokemon, catch it and learn it Fly. (73)
You do not have any pokeballs on you, but you do manage to subdue a Beggining-of-the-game Bird 1. You do not have the Hidden Machine need to teach it fly, and it doesn’t seem to be big enough to hold a pokemon trainer… Enter a nickname? →

[TotalFire] Yan
I train some monks of the sacred flame. (8)
You do not remember a secret trapdoor going from the entrance of the temple of where you meet you recruits, but it was there. The landing wasn’t that bad, but you are now in a dungeon.

Introduction To Dungeons

Welcome to your first dungeon, usually a map is provided, but right now I cannot make one. You see an opening to the north through an open celldoor. No other way is visible. (This won’t be a long dungeon)

Misc. Actions

[efar] Raphael
ride Poke to Fortress Land (NRN)
(Misc. Because it comes after the attack, not before.) You ride Poke to the South Eastern Forest Land before poke refuse to move any longer this turn.

[kilozombie] Derpl
Send a signal to the ear cavities of all underground creatures; one very shocking, hurtful and violent only to their specific ears. (37)
Irritated by the sound, a giant Skeletal Worm pops out of the earth. WHO HAD RAISED A GIANT SKELETAL WORM IN THE SKYLANDS!? He was none to pleased to be awoken.

[Behemoth542] Pederson
I look at the birds and cast some ilusion falcons to scare them (42) – MCRx2: (8 66 = 74)
Creating the illusion, it frightens the birds a bit, but does not scare them away, they lose their turns.

~~

Enemies

Beggining-of-the-game Bird 1 (150/500) (NM) (NGL) Aviary ( +3 reaction)
Beggining-of-the-game Bird 2 (400/500) (NM) (NGL) Aviary ( +3 reaction)
Beggining-of-the-game Bird 3 (500/500) (NM) (NGL) Aviary ( +3 reaction) Captured

Skeletal Worm (2000/2000) (NM) (NGL) Skeletal (Blunt = 0.5x damage)

Quest Enemies
Wolf (500/500) (NM) [TL] Sleeping ( +10 Roll Against)

Garshnook (1000/1000) (NM) [TL] Distracted ( +3 to Sneaking, +2 Roll Against)
Mysterious Man (?/?) (?/?) [TL] ??? Distracted ( +3 to Sneaking, +2 Roll Against)

~~

Enemy Actions

Beggining-of-the-game Bird 1
(Frightened)

Beggining-of-the-game Bird 2
(Frightened)

Beggining-of-the-game Bird 3
(Frightened)

Flag Post

Why didn’t my shadow wraiths add a bonus in making the portal? I got the exact same roll as if I had done it by myself.