Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Question:]

Would the fact that my portal building is an abillity give it a boost in construction? or is it the same as even if I didn’t have it as an abillity?

Sorry, but no, it only allows you to build them.

In other news: I am updating and fixing right now.

So there is basically no point in getting active abillities since they are all things that are possible to do without it.

Do you want to change your active ability, then?

Ok

Active abillity: Create a perfect demon portal without the need of a roll, cooldown 1 turn.

Cooldown 7 turns, but instant creation, is that good?

Hmm, it seems my active ability is useless when I could just do it with magic. Can I get a diffrent active skill?

quote pyramid!! :)

Flag Post

Lucky Chant The user and allies receive a direct roll bonus to certain rolls. +10 for building/recruiting/crafting, +5 to attacking and others. Lasts 2 turns. Cooldown – 3 turns.

Flag Post

Lucky Chant The user and allies receive a direct roll bonus to certain rolls. +10 for building/recruiting/crafting, +5 to attacking and others. Lasts 2 turns. Cooldown – 3 turns.

+7 for building/recruiting/crafting, +5 to attacking and others (besides Misc. Rolls). Next turn. Cooldown – 6 turns. Does not stack.

Is that good?

Flag Post

Wait, can I try to make something mid-battle using magic? If I can, I make the “Matrix Pendant” and equip it. Rules:
+Can not be stolen or taken.
-Can not be unequipped once worn, unless health <= 100
-Max HP -100, but can be removed with long hours of work.
+Can be enchanted infinitely for random bonuses.
+ +10 to rolls enchanting this item, +20 for rolls under 20 (enchanting this)
- All upgrades to this are completely random and are not easily controllable.
- -3 to all rolls that this does not directly benefit. ex) Sneak Boost : +1 , so Sneak is not affected by the -3.

Flag Post

U can also nerf it if you think it should

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

Alliance of Insane Nudists (AINus):

Do you run around in your nothings at home? Do you think cheese is a fruit? If you answered yes to any of these questions you qualify to be in this alliance. Act now for this once in a lifetime opportunity. The slots are filling fast.

I think cheese can substitute for any of the 6 food groups, meat, dairy, fruit, grain, plastic and cheese.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flamra:
Originally posted by efar:

Alliance of Insane Nudists (AINus):

Do you run around in your nothings at home? Do you think cheese is a fruit? If you answered yes to any of these questions you qualify to be in this alliance. Act now for this once in a lifetime opportunity. The slots are filling fast.

I think cheese can substitute for any of the 6 food groups, meat, dairy, fruit, grain, plastic and cheese.

Cheese IS a dairy product…

Flag Post

I think your missing the bigger picture here, Cheese is its own product.

Flag Post

+7 for building/recruiting/crafting, +5 to attacking and others (besides Misc. Rolls). Next turn. Cooldown – 6 turns. Does not stack.

Is that good?

Alright. But is enchantable. so it only lasts for 1 turn?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thecartm:

Wait, can I try to make something mid-battle using magic?

Sorry, but no. You can if perfer not to fight this round.

Is that good?

Alright. But is enchantable. so it only lasts for 1 turn?

Yes, it only lasts one turn as of now.

Flag Post

Tired, but halfway done. Most of the time was spent trying to decide the map for TotalFire’s dungeon and how it would look like, but it took quite long. Still no set way in the design. I will try to post the update within 12 hours.

Flag Post

Tired, but halfway done. Most of the time was spent trying to decide the map for TotalFire’s dungeon and how it would look like, but it took quite long. Still no set way in the design. I will try to post the update within 12 hours.

Rest if you need. There’s no need to overdo yourself

Flag Post

I decide not to fight this round to craft the amulet, since the birds seem harmless.

Flag Post

Overslept, and I have to go to work, but an update really in 12 hours.

I am also throwing in an extra update tomorrow to make up for the delay.

Originally posted by thecartm:

I decide not to fight this round to craft the amulet, since the birds seem harmless.

Okay.

Flag Post

Don’t push yourself to hard RokRokRok :D a delay every once in a while is ok with me. Considering there’s so many people playing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Don’t push yourself to hard RokRokRok :D a delay every once in a while is ok with me. Considering there’s so many people playing.

It’s not your fault the games so amazingly addicting for a text based.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

It’s not your fault the games so amazingly addicting for a text based.

Maybe its all the Subliminal Messages he has hidden around. =3
I am kidding. =D

I do not mind waiting for an update. I am certain something came up, or it would have been done. He is ussually on top of these things.

Flag Post

I will update the map when I have time, sorry. (Again…)

I will post the quests when I also have time to do it.
~~
Equiping/Unequiping

[RandomTurtle] Var
I will equip my carving knife. (NRN)
You do so.

Exploration

[TotalFire] Yan
I walk through the door to the north. (NRN)
You find yourself in a room made entirely of chalk. There are stairs in the north-eastern corner leading upwards. There are also two doors, one to the north, and one to the west. There are various chalk chairs of various craftsmanship lying around the room, and one chalk table.

[ilovekirby12] Kirb
I Shall look for a lightly forested island, one good for building. (43)
You find a nice light forest, with some areas open for construction.

[gammaflux] Gamma
While I try to do what I can by shooting a beam of radiation at it, hoping to find the source of the magical energy. (21) + 4 (25)
The source is somewhat discreet, but it feels like it comes from the rock itself. As if massive energy is being stored and ready to be used,

Movement

[Luinie] Pixel
Keep going to the kingdom land. (NRN)
You finish your walk to Kingdom Land.

[MasterCheif987] Phil
I fly down to the quest board with Philip to look at some neutral quests. (NRN)
Deciding to journey down to the Kingdom Land to prove yourself.

[hangman95] Damian The Shadow Lord
I will continue my journey to the Kingdom land; while my shadow slave will look around for items, while somewhat keeping up with me. (NRN)
The shadow slave is to preoccupied with the task of walking in order to find something, but you make good time and arrive on time.

[thijsel] PKMN trainer Thijsel
go to the city (NRN)
YOu begin the long hike to the city.

[efar] Raphael
go to Fortress Land (NRN)
You are now in the Fortress Land.

Gathering

[gammaflux] Gamma
I tell Dogmeat to find something particularly strong to crack the rock. (98)
After running back and forth, Dogmeat has tried using a scythe and a chest that he found somewhere. He also grabbed a few rocks. The rock just won’t break, though. His loyalty does make him give you the items.

Crafting

[RandomTurtle] Var
I will now carve all the wood into planks. (28) +3 (31)
You make a good amount of progress and get through all the wood. Nothing stands out amoung quality, but you got them all done.

[thecartm] Sparticus
I make the “Matrix Pendant” (19)
You find out you do not know where to begin in the crafting of this.

Building

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Me and my shadow wraiths have demons from the other side of the portal to aid in the construction of a small fort around the demon portal. (54) + 15 (69)
Normal demons won’t go outside the portal unless they decide to accompany you, but you do manage to complete the wall.

Experimentation

Attacking

[videogamer8888] Coroto
creep up twords those two/quickly cut through both of their necks (84) + 3 (87) + 10 {Bonuses} (97) –
You quickly kill Garshnook and move to kill the other man. He seems like a bigger man (Misc Roll: Mans Health {Lower = More Health} = (7)). As you swing you make contact, dealing 1000 damage to him, and as you go again, you suddenly stop. The man looks at you, and you see his pure black pupils. “You know who I am?” He questioned before you fall down on the ground. “I am not one to be triffled with.” He walks away, and you gradually regain movement. Your quest is done, anyways, and the record keeper that was tailing you got all the info needed. You gain 10 MHP due to your ability

[FelineForumer] ? & [Flamra] Reginald
KILL THE WOLF!/order Hector to take its head. (61) + 10 (71) + 10 (81)
The wolf is decapitated, and you mission is complete. ?
absorbs the power of the wolf, gaining the claws, but the body starts to disintegrate. ??? has gain CLAWS

[kilozombie] Derpl
> S.U.S.I: Shoot exploding cats at the birds. (100) – 6 {Bird Perks} (94)

……..
…………………
………………………………………………………..
Claws, hair, and screeches rain down upon the bird. There are no survivors today… S.U.S.I. has leveled up! S.U.S.I. has gained +2 Cat Capacity. S.U.S.I. has gained +1 Automatronic Parts. S.U.S.I. has gained +25 MHP

[efar] Raphael
I will shoot at bird B (NRN)
He… is… dead…

Recruiting

[Underlord] Nicholas
I gingerly look around for companions while being cautious of any threats. (18)
You see no companions in sight, but you do see light to the South-East, if you got your directions right.

[ilovekirby12] Kirb
The others shall recuit the animals Pokemon nearby. (60) + 10 (70)
Roaming around, they find a charmander, a bulbasaur and a squirtle. A weird combination, as they normally do not appear in nature, but you will take it.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I search for some archers to support my cause. (72)
You find some humans with their own bows, and their own unique attitudes towards certain things.

[thijsel] PKMN trainer Thijsel
send out my Charmander to try and recruit some Pokémon. (57)
Ahhh, using the e-acute, you sir, are a fine fellow. The charmander finds both an eevee and a ditto surrounded by a small fence. He lets them out, and they agree to join up with you.

Misc. Actions

[Underlord] Nicholas
I bring out my sword and get ready for any attacks. (NRN)
You are ready for attacks.

[kilozombie] Derpl
Push buttons randomly! (76)
Pushing the buttons in such an order, you begin to randomly fire lasers from your eyes. The Giant Sandworm is damaged for 800, along with you losing most of your MP.

[ilovekirby12] Kirb
I Order the elf most accustomed to nature and magic to summon a small snow storm. (32) ~ MCRx2: (51 + 17 = 68)
It is slowly storming now, but it does not effect the temperature much.

[thecartm] Sparticus
I also keep an eye out for hidden treasure that may or may not be hidden behind the birds. (NRN)
Nope, no treasure here what so ever behind the birds. Looking for it will prove fruitless. Looking for any anywhere will also prove the same.

[Behemoth542] Pederson
As the ilusion is not working, I modify it setting it on a blue fire. (NRN)
The birds are dead, and the giant sandworm is undead and does not seem phased by anything… you do not see the reason for roosting your falcons on blue fire.
~~

Enemies

Beggining-of-the-game Bird 1 (0/500) (NM) (NGL) Aviary ( +3 reaction) DEAD
Beggining-of-the-game Bird 2 (0/500) (NM) (NGL) Aviary ( +3 reaction) DEAD

Skeletal Worm (1200/2000) (NM) (NGL) Skeletal (Blunt = 0.5x damage) Raging (Can rage, dealing 2x damage next turn.)

Quest Enemies
Wolf (500/500) (NM) [TL] Sleeping ( +10 Roll Against) DEAD

Garshnook (0/1000) (NM) [TL] Distracted ( +3 to Sneaking, +2 Roll Against) DEAD
Mysterious Man (?/?) (?/?) [TL] ???

~~

Enemy Actions

Beggining-of-the-game Bird 1
Die (NRN)
You fall to the ground, dead.

Beggining-of-the-game Bird 2
Die (NRN)
You blast off the island, not entirely dead, but long gone forever.

Skeletal Worm
RAGE! (NRN)
Using one of your own unique abilities, you next attck will deal double damage.

Flag Post

Ooooh, a mini-boss! :D

I try to find some arrows.
The archers are to shoot a barrage of arrows at the skeletal worm.

Flag Post

I send out my Charmander, Eevee, and Ditto (who is now disguised as me) to gather some items while I continue to travel to the city, and when I get there, sell the pearls I found and buy some Potions. Oh, and I let Birdley recruit more Pokémon.

Flag Post
Originally posted by henry700:

:( seems the gems were really weak afterall… wasted mana. Oh well.

Action:

Remembering as there were some other survivors aswell, attempt to find a fellow mage somewhere on the grasslands

THOU MISSED MY ACTION

Flag Post

I will now equip my hammer in one hand and needle and thread in the other.

I will build the Varuxzaely MK II airship. (Similar to my airship in Sky Raid 2.0)

Flag Post

Gamma
I shall try to harness the energy of the rock and use it.

Dogmeat will hunt (nearby) for food.

Flag Post

If i encounter 1 mage or more, proceed to conjure a medium-sized earth elemental golem with ALL mana we both have. Else, keep looking for any kind of mage.