Sky Raid 3.0 (Game) page 14 (locked)

433 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by henry700:

:( seems the gems were really weak afterall… wasted mana. Oh well.

Action:

Remembering as there were some other survivors aswell, attempt to find a fellow mage somewhere on the grasslands

THOU MISSED MY ACTION

No I did not, I just forgot to put it up. You got 1 fellow mage. I cannot update it as I do not remember the roll.

Flag Post

Pederson

As the birds are already dead, I go to town and look at the quests board

Flag Post

[Kirb]

the Two nature elves build snowmen out of the snow created by the snowstorm.
The nature elf that summoned the snowstorm shall continue with it, making it snow faster.
The pokemon are to move to LF land (lightly forested).
I train the pokemon.

Flag Post

Want to abuse go to the arena, Reginald? =3

Flag Post

Nicholas

I shall walk towards the light, extra cautious.

Flag Post

:( seems the gems were really weak afterall… wasted mana. Oh well.

Action:

Remembering as there were some other survivors aswell, attempt to find a fellow mage somewhere on the grasslands

THOU MISSED MY ACTION

No I did not,I just forgot to put it up. You got 1 fellow mage. I cannot update it as I do not remember the roll.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Gamma
I shall try to harness the energy of the rock and use it.

How?

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Pederson

As the birds are already dead, I go to town and look at the quests board

Lots of traveling these last few turn for everyone.

Quests

You walk up to the questboard with several others. There is a note on the board. You cannot pick an alternate allignment quest that someone has already chosen. First come, first served. There is also another note. Be sure to report in your quests once they are done. There is one last note… Telepathy won’t get you your quest. Remember! Be here to get the jobs.

Bonus Quests Slots Unlocked – Having had a new area discovered, two new quest slots have opened up.

Neutral

Paladin Parados
The paladins have been entering the arena, barricading all the entrances, and won’t come out. If you can figure out why they are there, you will be rewarded. Please do not cause an uproar.

Ten Lords a Leeping
Ten lords and one lady need help learning to dance, prance and wield a lance. You only need to help them with the first two. They currently reside in the fortress.

Dragon Tales
A dragon has taken his home in the South Western Grasslands inside a cave. It is a tough beast, but it needs to be slain.

Skies of Sky RaidTaken
A trio of ruthless Skypirates are attacking innoent people. They are currently docked in the South Eastern Grasslands. We want them eliminated. Feel free to dispose of their bodies.

Heatflash
A firegolem has been spotted wandering the lightly forested land, cheerfully setting everything ablaze. Stop him by any means nessessary.

Evil

Paladin Puzzler
Recent do gooders have been flocking towards the arena. None have come out, but screams have been heard. If you can capture and bring the thing eliminated the paladins, it would help in the step towards evil.

Lords Have No Need Of Mercy
A traveling band of professional mimics have recently settled in town. They are believed to be hiding as helpless Lords and a single lady to prevent detection, but also to lure out unsuspecting citizens. We want you to capture them, and bring them to the disclosed location for… testing. Do not be afraid to kill a few.

Dragon Tails
A dragon resides in the South Western Grasslands. His tail contains a good amount of material for alchemy, and to create an evil potion. His scales on the tail and his flesh are the two main component of the tail. If you cut it off with percision, that will be better. You will bring the tail back to Kingdom Land.

Hostile TakeoverTaken
The furious Trio De Skypirates has taken dock in the South Eastern Grasslands. We want you to hijack their ship, and bring them here to divulge their…. secrets. Do not kill any, but feel free to rough them up.

Golem of Heat
A fire golem has been terrorizing the lightly wooded forest, setting everything on fire. We want his to work more proficently, so take control and have him follow your directions to cause the most damage before do-gooders appear. The secret words to control him will be given out on acceptance.

Flag Post

O.O

I finish my quest and hand it in. I quickly take the Skies of Sky Raid Quest. I yell at Reginald to come on, we are hunting pirates.

Flag Post

@RokRokRok: Can I stand on it and try to divert the energy to myself?

Also Dogmeat will be hunting for food. (weak animals preferably)

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

O.O

I finish my quest and hand it in. I quickly take the Skies of Sky Raid Quest. I yell at Reginald to come on, we are hunting pirates.

For thanks for killing the wolf, you are given a good amount of gold an a complimentary small chest for your proficiency.
Skies of Sky Raid and Hostile Takeover have now been removed. In their place stand two new quests.

Neutral

Catch 22
In North Grass Lands stands a military base. Recruited men want out, but cannot be let out due to rules. They are starting to go insane, but are still not let out. Free these men and you will be rewarded.

Evil

Military Fork
A recent military base to scout out the activities of evil-doers has recently been set up in North Grass Lands. We want you to discreetly get rid of them, but also make it look like an accident.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

@RokRokRok: Can I stand on it and try to divert the energy to myself?

Yes. Now that is more specific.

In Other News: I will be offline for much of the day, sorry, but I will try to update tonight.

Flag Post

As no turn is needed, I accept the neutral “Heatflash” Quest.

Flag Post

proceed to conjure a earth elemental golem with ALL mana we both have.

Flag Post

I accept the “Ten lords a leaping” quest.

Flag Post

I take the wallet off of Garshnooks corpse,and turn in the quest, then I attempt to find the mysterious man who had left me at the arena ( I WANT HIS HANDS )
Edit:Did you see that I used seething before killing them,in the edit on my last post?

Flag Post

I start to try and plan out how to craft the Matrix Pendant. That is, after looting the birds.
Edit: Since looking at the bird’s body couldn’t likely take up a turn, as turns seem to be based off of a handful of small and large actions, I quickly scan the bird’s body for loot and return to town while brainstorming plans for the Matrix Pendant. When I get there I accept the Dragon Tales quest.

Flag Post

Pederson

I take ‘’Paladin Parados’’ quest

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogamer8888:

I take the wallet off of Garshnooks corpse,and turn in the quest, then I attempt to find the mysterious man who had left me at the arena ( I WANT HIS HANDS )
Edit:Did you see that I used seething before killing them,in the edit on my last post?

Yes, rolls near 100 get about 1000 damage, seetging doubled it, so you did about 1000 damage to each, but the MYsterious man has over 100 HP.

Originally posted by Behemoth542:

Pederson

I take ‘’Paladin Parados’’ quest

Originally posted by Luinie:

I accept the “Ten lords a leaping” quest.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

As no turn is needed, I accept the neutral “Heatflash” Quest.

Done, Done, Done. I will update the quest log later, but you will all be able to do your first quest actions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

O.O

Yes of course, thou shalt cometh. Hector cometh too.

Flag Post

[Action:]

Me and my shadow wraiths bring in supplies from the demon portal and use them to upgrade the fortress.

Flag Post

I walk up the stairs.

Flag Post

Missing a few peoples actual moves.

Felineforumer
Behemoth542
Luinie
ilovekirby12

And a few others that have not posted.

Flag Post

Derpl: Begin sobbing at the death of the birds. Very loudly.
S.U.S.I.: Begin activating the stationary Siege Mode.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Missing a few peoples actual moves.

Felineforumer
Behemoth542
Luinie
ilovekirby12

And a few others that have not posted.

[Kirb]

the Two nature elves build snowmen out of the snow created by the snowstorm.
The nature elf that summoned the snowstorm shall continue with it, making it snow faster.
The pokemon are to move to LF land (lightly forested).
I train the pokemon.

Flag Post

… I forgot you were not by the quest board, so sorry, you cannot accept the quest. I also forgot you already posted your moves…

facepalm

Flag Post

QUACK

Pederson

I go to the arena and inspect the situation. I enter then, if possible, ask the paladins what they’re doing inside there

Flag Post

you didn’t include Blackie’s recuitement