Activity Encouragement Mafia (End-Game) page 7 (locked)

317 posts

Flag Post

I thought you were more experienced k.

lolol I’m blushing

Flag Post

(Jaskaran)

Ok. Meanwhile, I shall answer those two questions.

1: Probably no reaction. A vote is a vote and probably any objection I have against the reasons of that vote will not change it
2: I don’t remember the context of that question. Maybe when I check all the thread I can answer this.

Sorry for the problems

Flag Post

EBWOP:

2: After reading back again, I can answer this question. I was just joking about how quick Efar answered the question

Flag Post

[Behe]

After reading back again, I can answer this question. I was just joking about how quick Efar answered the question

You have apparently misinterpreted the question, adeeb asked what him answering so quickly could mean, if it meant anything, unless that was sarcasm about him answering too fast.

A vote is a vote and probably any objection I have against the reasons of that vote will not change it

Yes, but you not try to defend yourself, not even a little bit? Not necessarily against a RNG vote.

Flag Post

Well, we got lucky this time. Protecting the townie worked.

Flag Post

(Jaskaran)

You have apparently misinterpreted the question, adeeb asked what him answering so quickly could mean, if it meant anything, unless that was sarcasm about him answering too fast.

The last thing you said.

Yes, but you not try to defend yourself, not even a little bit? Not necessarily against a RNG vote.

It will probably end in more votes landing against me, or not. It all depends with who I am playing and who casted the vote

Flag Post

(Jask)

Nonetheless, I am leaning towards it being a strategy, due to the fact that devourer’s message was posted one hour early than the 48 hour deadline, which, however, may be a mistake, but I don’t think so.

Why did you think that it wasn’t a mistake? As devourer stated, the night can end when he receives all the NA PMs.

(CF)

I can go ahead and say that the scums probably tried to NK Adeeb. I don’t see any other players having higher chance than him of getting NK’d and protected at the same time.

Wine

That does make sense :S I’ve got repeatedly double-targeted by Docs and scum before. I feel damn lucky not to have been wiped out N1 anyway. That means we’ve got at least 1 protective role out there, whether Doc/JK.

Because he’s the most experienced?

D’aww. I wuv your wuv for me.

(Behe)

(unless is obligatory, in which case this could just be ignored)

Since it isn’t mentioned in the OP, I don’t think it is obligatory.

Probably no reaction. A vote is a vote and probably any objection I have against the reasons of that vote will not change it

Voting decides a lynch. If you don’t speak up against a vote, you realize that you run the risk of getting lynched?

(vixen)

Well, we got lucky this time. Protecting the townie worked.

Nothing else to add? No opinion on walford, or the votes cast yesterday?

(Jask)

[On the topic of quoting an example where he got voted specifically for starting a RQS]

Do I has to?

Except WRE, sure.

As long as not made by new players.

Wut.

No.

Why not?

It helps to keep unnecessary suspicion of yourself away, as I said earlier.

It is like wine. Mentioning that a vote is RNG’d doesn’t make it more justifiable than a vote that doesn’t mention that it is RNG’d, but is obviously random.

(adv0)

Sorry. >_>

Wut.

(Behe)

Well… he wasn’t helping too much either… so I guess that it isn’t good but neither bad

I know this is nearly a moot point now, when walford is dead and alignment-revealed, but I find it strange that you never commented on walford’s case before he died. Simply stating that you found him unhelpful doesn’t say anything about your stance on walford, considering your activeness in posting. The only things I have really seen you do so far have been to ask how to quote bits, and answering the same question by me twice.

If the question is the RNG one, then the answer is that I’d start paying more atention to that player actions.

Probably no reaction. A vote is a vote and probably any objection I have against the reasons of that vote will not change it

FoS Behemoth till he explains why he didn’t comment on the walfordwagon till it was already decided that it would be executed. As a starting point, what is your opinion on yesterday’s wagon? This question should be answered by everyone else as well.

Flag Post

@ AN

Nah, I’m going to wait this one out and analyze everything quietly before making a decision. I don’t want to be bombarded with a bunch of questions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Behemoth

Mhm. That makes a bit of sense. What would be your immediate reaction after getting RNG voted, though?

What do you think that could mean, if anything? Is that sarcasm?

Please do a Ctrl+F search for behemoth on each page to see if there are any questions directed at you that you didn’t answer because you couldn’t be bothered to read the WoTs, please.

He never did this on me when I was alive. Why? He just voted me out for no good reason and I was townie. No one has questioned this yet. Ok I’m dead, but I’m still watching this thread very carefully.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (8): adv0catus, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, efar, vixenated, REALinsanemonkey, CowFriend, Jaskaran2000

With 8 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 104 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• Walford, you are dead. Your post is a violation of rule 3. This is a warning towards you. Post in-thread again, and you’ll receive a ban from my next game. Please use the QuickTopic for dead people instead if you wish to say something. And for god’s sake people, read the rules :/; it only takes like five minutes at most.

Flag Post

DragonArcherZ has replaced adv0catus in accordance to the latter’s post in the General Thread.

Flag Post

(Adeeb)

Voting decides a lynch. If you don’t speak up against a vote, you realize that you run the risk of getting lynched?

I do, but I don’t think I’m able to change a suspecting person’s opinion.

What is your opinion on yesterday’s wagon?

Well, everyone had their reasons to vote him. I was trying to watch how a mafia day’n’night happens, as this is the first time I play one. Now that I know a bit how it works, I’m posting more.

Flag Post

So yeah. I’m the new replacement. Reading up on posts; will answer later.

Flag Post

[AN]

Why did you think that it wasn’t a mistake?

Due to the fact that I believe devourer to be a punctual entity.

Except WRE, sure.

Why except WRE?

Wut.

I was clear enough.

Why not?

You are seriously retarded, or have a screw loose somewhere

You aren’t clear enough.

It is like wine

How the hell is it like alcohol.

Mentioning that a vote is RNG’d doesn’t make it more justifiable than a vote that doesn’t mention that it is RNG’d, but is obviously random

What the beep does this have to do with alcohol.

but is obviously random.

And how exactly is this “obvious”?

[Vix]

Nah, I’m going to wait this one out and analyze everything quietly before making a decision.

So, what you’re basically saying is you won’t help town until its at like, LyLo, and then you will come out like a superhero and say that “due to my blabla, blabla is scum”?

[Behe]

I do, but I don’t think I’m able to change a suspecting person’s opinion.

So, what you’re basically saying is that you can’t put up convincing arguments as to your behavior?

Flag Post

Jask, I did that on Day 1 and look at what happened. Sure you should state why you’re voting a person at the very least, but to get questioned about it repeatedly just crosses the line for me. Sometimes you don’t have any clue whatsoever, but you should still vote because regardless, someone’s going to die.

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (8): DragonArcherZ, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, efar, vixenated, REALinsanemonkey, CowFriend, Jaskaran2000

With 8 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 95 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• The following players still need to post once in order to survive: efar, REALinsanemonkey

Flag Post

Where’s the cop with the investigation results?

Flag Post

[Vix]

wheres the cop

How do you know there is a cop?

Flag Post

Aren’t all roles handed out?

Flag Post

I can’t do this right now

get rid of me for now

Flag Post

(Vix)

Of the four roles, two where randomly handed out.

(Jask)

So, what you’re basically saying is that you can’t put up convincing arguments as to your behavior?

Could be one way to tell it

Flag Post

Status Update

Vote Count

Not Voting (8): DragonArcherZ, AdeebNafees, Behemoth542, efar, vixenated, REALinsanemonkey, CowFriend, Jaskaran2000

With 8 people, 5 people voting are needed for a lynch. There are about 79 hours left before the standard deadline. If 5 people are not voting by this deadline, the deadline will be extended.

Other Info

• The following players still need to post once in order to survive: efar, REALinsanemonkey

Flag Post

[Vix]

If you had actually read the OP, then you would realize that a sane cop would’ve had a 50% chance to get in this game, since the cop that was sure to make it in the game isn’t town-aligned.

[efar]

get rid of me for now

When you’re got ridden of, you can’t just suddenly join back in, you do realize that?

[Behe]

[Vote: Behe], too suspicious imo

Flag Post

Yep, I definitely skipped that part. I have a general idea of how mafias work, so I don’t read the fine print, so to speak.

Flag Post

[Dragon]

Reading up on posts; will answer later.

I think it should be around time you do this.

Now then, I would like to propose a couple of questions to everyone.

1. Who do you find the most suspicious, and why?
2. Who do you find the least suspicious? Give reasons for your answers.