Dragon Ball Z sign up, discussion and versus thread

206 posts

Flag Post

Dragon Ball Z Sign ups, discussion and VS thread

Intro Muntro
This game may seen complicated, its really not.
In this game you shall use your surroundings and fight to the best of your ability. You can use ANY type of fighting moves. Look some up, combine and be creative. This is the theme song for my thread, its a requirement to watch. lol
I don’t have any rights to it, just watch it before you do anything else, its one minute long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XdFy2lWc3lo
________________________________________________________________________________

Things you should know before you sign

  • Physical Traits
    First of all, we need to figure out your character traits.
    Is it an Alien? Does it have a tail? Claws? How many arms? Physical Traits like these improve your characters fighting ability, but worsens your special attack.
  • Special Traits
    These are the energy based moves that require energy, You can have special moves, there are three categories. Rush, Energy and Support. You may only have 5 of these, it is recommended that you have at least two support moves.

Types of Special Traits

Rush
When your character uses his spare energy to improve his physical abilities and speeds towards the enemy in attempt to do a combo move that is nearly unpreventable. EVERY RUSH MOVE GETS 30 EXTRA POINTS

Energy
This can be a blast of pure energy from your any part of your body, hands, mouth, feet. EVEN your unmentionables. It can have special traits, for instance you can make them follow your opponent or explode when nearby, or a giant tornado that is made out of red rings-Etc.

Support
These moves are usually made to stun or heal, teleport, evade, increase physical traits or gain energy, or use items . ETC
________________________________________________________________________________

How to sign

Name: Geko

Perks: [Perks are your passive abilities or special abilities that your character naturally has.] (Question? Look at the bold perks section below or just ask.)

Physical traits: Brownish Humanoid with Two heads, two big tails, four arms, four legs. [physical traits are only used if your character is not human, or has irregular body features, like claws, a sword, a hammer.]

Ki blasts :
(A weak blast of energy, put its color and its shape.Optional)
Energy Triangular shaped, heat seeking and reliable. Color Yellow (You don’t need an energy move if you don’t want to.

Special Traits: (Below are the special moves you mayput down for the special traits, you must put the name of the move:type: and what it does. Go ahead and be creative)

Giga Impact:Rush: Geko attacks his foe with one fierce knee attack. (Questions)

Oxidation Cannon:Special: Releases a powerful flaming Gas attack from the ass. Its has lots of spread, but it doesn’t go far. (Questions?)

Ultimate Paroxysm: Special: An ultimate explosion, a good 15 meters.

Solar Flare:Support: When used up close blinds the enemy

Energy Detection: Support: Detects the opponent behind walls and underwater.

h1.So basically to sign you must have

Name

Perks

Physical traits

Ki blasts

Special traits

Move:Type:Description:

(The less moves you have, the stronger they are. You can have a maximum of 5 moves)

 
Flag Post

Name: This man’s name is unknown, but most people know him as The Shadow.

Perks: The Shadow teleports 150 away from his current location.

Physical traits: He has a muscular build. He has fully white eyeballs and white hair. He is surrounded by shadows, moving around, darkening any place he steps in. The rest of his body is human-shaped.

Special traits:

Shadow Transformation: Support: The Shadow transform into a shadow. It renders him invincible and he gains double his speed.

Shadowbolt: Energy: The Shadow fires a shadow that sucks energy from it’s surrounding. The formula is m2 = d, so let’s say m(meters) equals one-hundred. We multiply one hundred by two and get my damage: two hundred!

Ze Shadow(xD): Rush: The Shadow quickly jumps out of existence and jumps right back in where ever he wishes. This ability is used with great help from the shadows surrounding him.

 
Flag Post

^Noob/smoke clone.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Name: This man’s name is unknown, but most people know him as The Shadow.

Perks: The Shadow teleports 150 away from his current location.

Physical traits: He has a muscular build. He has fully white eyeballs and white hair. He is surrounded by shadows, moving around, darkening any place he steps in. The rest of his body is human-shaped.

Special traits:

Shadow Transformation: Support: The Shadow transform into a shadow. It renders him invincible and he gains double his speed.

Shadowbolt: Energy: The Shadow fires a shadow that sucks energy from it’s surrounding. The formula is m2 = d, so let’s say m(meters) equals one-hundred. We multiply one hundred by two and get my damage: two hundred!

Ze Shadow(xD): Rush: The Shadow quickly jumps out of existence and jumps right back in where ever he wishes. This ability is used with great help from the shadows surrounding him.

Teleport You can teleport 150 meters away from your opponent only in tired status.

Shadow transformation
2 energy points. You can’t gain energy point whilst you fight.
You can attack twice per turn. But the risk is higher.

Shadow Bolt The formula is M0.2 = damage. 4 energy points.
150M (meters times 2 equals 30 damage. Because most players don’t have 200 Hp. 200 damage is WAY too much, wait until your power level is higher.)

Ze Shadow
3 energy points
15 damage
You can send your opponent flying in any direction after the attack.

(You didn’t choose your ultimate attack.)

 
Flag Post

@SadFire,

What the hell is a “smoke clone”?

@ZtmTV

But, with that formula, if I’m like, 30 meters away from an enemy…

30(.2) = 6

I don’t know if that’s low compared to other players’ special attacks, but I’m going to guess it is.

You should really post the players’ stats in this thread for reference…

 
Flag Post

Mortal Kombat. Noob and Smoke are two characters that yours reminds me of

 
Flag Post

@SadFire,

Oh… well, that’s nice to know.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

@SadFire,

What the hell is a “smoke clone”?

@ZtmTV

But, with that formula, if I’m like, 30 meters away from an enemy…

30(.2) = 6

I don’t know if that’s low compared to other players’ special attacks, but I’m going to guess it is.

You should really post the players’ stats in this thread for reference…

What do you mean? After you teleport 150 meters away you use your attack, 150(.2) equals 30.

 
Flag Post

@ZtmTV,

Oh, okay.

My ultimate attack will be…

Shadow Blow!

This will cause an explosion which will cause the enemy to be stunned for 2-3 turns, depending on rolls.

1-50 roll = fail, 51-75 roll = 2 turn stun, 76-100 roll = 3 turn stun

 
Flag Post

Okay then… Let me do thiz.

Shadow Blow 1-50 = fail, 51- 75 = 2 turn stun, 76-100 = 3 turn stun
Requires 4 energy points to use.
10 meters of range.
20 damage even if the stun fails.
Must be in ultimate status.

(Actually, you should add a support that lets you be ultimate status.)

 
Flag Post

Movin this here.

Name:Sandy Ravage

Perks: Wrestler:
Sandy Ravage is a legendary wrestler, and he didn’t get to his position for no reason. The years of punishment have given him increased health and massively increased his countering capabilities, at the cost of his skills at evasion and blocking(So -blocking, -evading, ++++countering basically, so he could say counter someone with a roll of 70 or higher, though it is still unlikely).

Physical Traits:Human, 6’2", 237 pounds. Muscular and such.

Energy:Small but surprisingly powerful cubes. Color:White

Special Traits:
Snap into a Slim Jim: Support: Sandy eats one of his Slim Jims, healing him and making him stronger for a short duration.

Sleeper Hold: Rush: Sandy goes behind his target and puts them in a sleeper hold. While in this hold, they can only role to get out, which is as difficult as an evade role, while Sandy is restrained to basic melee attacks. Should it last a set number of turns(I’ll let you decide) the target is stunned for a turn.

Elbow Drop: Ultimate/Rush: Sandy punches his opponent in the next, followed by a knee to the groin and throwing his enemy to the ground. He jumps back a good 20 meters and then flies towards his target, clothes-lining them just as they get up. He then flies 1000 meters up, then brings his elbow down on his target at mach two(680 m/s).

 
Flag Post

Name: Zzzip

Perks: Efficiency:
All rolls gain an automatic 1.5x multiplier before any calculations.

Physical traits

Hes a human with a slim build instead of completely muscular. He has very high stamina, intelligence, and speed, but comes with low power. His intelligence allows him to maximize his damage though.

Ki blasts

Energy compressed almost to one dimensional size. Very hard to see as it is only a point front on. It has high cutting power, can be created very fast, but has a low damage.

Special traits

Melee Counter: Rush A very fast adaptable and fluid melee attack at the most effective area in the moment. If attack is used after opponent’s attack fails to inflict damage, this attack is unevadable and deals extra damage.

Analysis: Support Choose attack or block. Multiply your next roll of that nature by 1.5 in addition to any buffs already placed on it.

Energy Counter: Energy Drop 30 small energy bombs around you. If your opponent fails to inflict damage, 10 of the bombs converge into the opponent. Unevadable. Lasts for three of these kinds of counters.

Coward Counter: Rush A roundhouse kick in the face. If opponent tries to seperate/evade the turn before this move, this move stops the opponent, counts as a surprise attack, deals more damage, and is unavoidable.

Mother Of All Balloons (MOAB): Ultimate Release all your energy in the form a large, torpedo/missile shaped blast directly downward that pushes the opponent underground before it envelops the opponent and detonates. If opponent is on the ground, it penetrates the ground and explodes underground, forming a giant crater that spouts volcanoes. If opponent is defeated after this move, he will temporarily become enveloped in colorful balloons.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Name: Zzzip

Perks: Efficiency:
All rolls gain an automatic 1.5x multiplier before any calculations.

Physical traits

Hes a human with a slim build instead of completely muscular. He has very high stamina, intelligence, and speed, but comes with low power. His intelligence allows him to maximize his damage though.

Ki blasts

Energy compressed almost to one dimensional size. Very hard to see as it is only a point front on. It has high cutting power, can be created very fast, but has a low damage.

Special traits

Melee Counter: Rush A very fast adaptable and fluid melee attack at the most effective area in the moment. If attack is used after opponent’s attack fails to inflict damage, this attack is unevadable and deals extra damage.

Analysis: Support Choose attack or block. Multiply your next roll of that nature by 1.5 in addition to any buffs already placed on it.

Energy Counter: Energy Drop 30 small energy bombs around you. If your opponent fails to inflict damage, 10 of the bombs converge into the opponent. Unevadable. Lasts for three of these kinds of counters.

Coward Counter: Rush A roundhouse kick in the face. If opponent tries to seperate/evade the turn before this move, this move counts as a surprise attack, deals more damage, and is unevadable.

Mother Of All Balloons (MOAB): Ultimate Release all your energy in the form a large, torpedo/missile shaped blast directly downward that pushes the opponent underground before it envelops the opponent and detonates. If opponent is on the ground, it penetrates the ground and explodes underground, forming a giant crater that spouts volcanoes. If opponent is defeated after this move, he will temporarily become enveloped in colorful balloons.

40 HP

Efficiency ARE YOU CRAZY? 1.5? It should be 1.2

Compressed Energy
1 ki point
Releases 5
Each one does 1 damage.

Melee Counter
1 ki point
Plus 2 damage on your attack.

Analysis
2 energy points
This move can be activated and deactivated any time.How ever you don’t gain ki points.
AND ITS NOT 1.5, thats too much, that is now 1.1

Energy Counter
3 energy points
4 damage

Coward Counter
1 energy point, this move an be activated or deactivated any time
3 damage

Mother of all Ballons
25 Damage

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ZombiestookmyTV:
Originally posted by Zzzip50:

Name: Zzzip

Perks: Efficiency:
All rolls gain an automatic 1.5x multiplier before any calculations.

Physical traits

Hes a human with a slim build instead of completely muscular. He has very high stamina, intelligence, and speed, but comes with low power. His intelligence allows him to maximize his damage though.

Ki blasts

Energy compressed almost to one dimensional size. Very hard to see as it is only a point front on. It has high cutting power, can be created very fast, but has a low damage.

Special traits

Melee Counter: Rush A very fast adaptable and fluid melee attack at the most effective area in the moment. If attack is used after opponent’s attack fails to inflict damage, this attack is unevadable and deals extra damage.

Analysis: Support Choose attack or block. Multiply your next roll of that nature by 1.5 in addition to any buffs already placed on it.

Energy Counter: Energy Drop 30 small energy bombs around you. If your opponent fails to inflict damage, 10 of the bombs converge into the opponent. Unevadable. Lasts for three of these kinds of counters.

Coward Counter: Rush A roundhouse kick in the face. If opponent tries to seperate/evade the turn before this move, this move counts as a surprise attack, deals more damage, and is unevadable.

Mother Of All Balloons (MOAB): Ultimate Release all your energy in the form a large, torpedo/missile shaped blast directly downward that pushes the opponent underground before it envelops the opponent and detonates. If opponent is on the ground, it penetrates the ground and explodes underground, forming a giant crater that spouts volcanoes. If opponent is defeated after this move, he will temporarily become enveloped in colorful balloons.

40 HP

Efficiency ARE YOU CRAZY? 1.5? It should be 1.2

Compressed Energy
1 ki point
Releases 5
Each one does 1 damage.

Melee Counter
1 ki point
Plus 2 damage on your attack.

Analysis
2 energy points
This move can be activated and deactivated any time.How ever you don’t gain ki points.

Energy Counter
3 energy points
4 damage

Coward Counter
1 energy point, this move an be activated or deactivated any time
3 damage

Mother of all Ballons
25 Damage

What about “extra damage” that comes with my Melee counter and Coward Counter?

 
Flag Post

That IS the extra damage.

ALSO, Your I didn’t read your Analysis carefully, so thankfully for the sake of all the other players you will fight I changed it.

 
Flag Post

Also, shouldn’t my regular melee be slightly increased due to physical appearance?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Also, shouldn’t my regular melee be slightly increased due to physical appearance?

It always was…. You just never noticed.

 
Flag Post

My apologies.

 
Flag Post

Please do not put actions in this thread. The results are plot related and this is a non plot thread. It will be easier to follow the story if it is all in one thread.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Please do not put actions in this thread. The results are plot related and this is a non plot thread. It will be easier to follow the story if it is all in one thread.

I am gammaflux and I approve this message.

 
Flag Post

You mean YOU guys don’t think the thread is messy?

 
Flag Post

Nope.

 
Flag Post

We can always clean some of it up later.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jimbo14:

Nope.

Wow, I feel better about myself, the grass is always green on the other side for me. Thank you.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

We can always clean some of it up later.


YOU will do the cleaning…

Yes, but if you have to discuss something, post it on the Discussion thread. Also, how do I provide a link to this thread?

 
Flag Post

Copypasta