Pixel Warrior Tournament [Turn 15] page 5 (locked)

247 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Heiaar Chalis
Loot a/the chest(s?) the blue chest! Quick, before anyone else can do so!

This has changed a bit; also, could I examine the potions I made to see what they do?

Flag Post

Heiaar Chalis

This has changed a bit; also, could I examine the potions I made to see what they do?

red- Heals 70 Hp. NRN when drinking.
blue- Heals 50 mp. NRN when drinking.
purple- Deals heavy poison dmg. NRN when drinking.

Originally posted by Underlord:

Okay, okay, sorry, I thought you were a warrior or something.

Anyway, how did I lose so much MP?

Your mass summoning perhaps?

Flag Post

I drink purple potion (JK)

Flag Post

Quntis Maximus

Action: I keep bashing that mofo.

Flag Post

Luinie Loot the red chest!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zedzero2:

Quntis Maximus

Oh ok. I’m taking battles more seriously now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:
Originally posted by Zedzero2:

Quntis Maximus

Oh ok. I’m taking battles more seriously now.

I seriously want first blood. :|

Flag Post

NRN when eating, too, I suppose?

Flag Post

NRN when eating, too, I suppose?

Eh depends, update soon.

Flag Post

Turn 7
Brr… anyway, I’ll update stats later. Tell me if anything seems out of hand.

[Efar] (50)
well I will try to summon lots of … Oh I know! Sunfloras they are the 2nd weakest pokemon
Just like you said, the second weakest pokemon. Two appear by your side.

[Quintis Maximus] (88)
I keep bashing that mofo.
Screeching with rage, You slam into thijsel for 54 dmg. Your bears stand and watch the carnage.

[Luinie] (54)- 10= (44)
Loot the red chest!
Upon opening the chest, you smell something foul, as if this chest has not been washed for years. Inside Is a Demon Scroll and 23$.

[Heiaar Chalis] (98)
You Grab the blue chest as fast as possible, and smash the lock open with your head. You find “Insta Revive Potion” “Insta Mp Potion” and 88$. Oh an ability scroll too! The pages are blank though…

[Nicholas Xenophon III]
(69) -10 = (59)
Take one chest. Then my DEs, SWs, and I are to head all the way south.
You grab the nearest chest, and you your pets run south.
GLITCH: Only one action is allowed per turn.

~~

Event
The mysterious tombstone launched ice over the landscape! Half The map is now covered in ice. “Meow” Screeches the orange tabby.

How is the game so far? What would you like to see more of? Updates? Challenges?

Flag Post

Okay, DEs and SWs are to heal themselves. I eat a blue berry, restoring my MP, then I open the chest.

EDIT: The game is great. I love these types of games. :D

Faster updates would be epic.

Flag Post

stat Updates might be up in a hour or so. Also, if you are on the icy landscape, movement goes faster, while having a small chance to slip.

Anyway, Map is up! Tell me if anything is out of the ordinarry or if I missed something.

Flag Post

Luinie I shall try to find and tame some wolves with the bones in my inventory.
Also, when will the shop open?

Flag Post

Woah, woah, woah! I said go south, not west. I should be below the bunny and deer, in the bottom left corner.

And is the deer humping the bunny? o:

EDIT: Does opening chests cost a turn…?

Flag Post

Woah, woah, woah! I said go south, not west. I should be below the bunny and deer, in the bottom left corner.

And is the deer humping the bunny? o:

EDIT: Does opening chests cost a turn…?

yes (bear), and yes

Originally posted by Luinie:

Luinie I shall try to find and tame some wolves with the bones in my inventory.
Also, when will the shop open?

Dang I keep forgetting!

Flag Post

Why? D:

EDIT: And, I’m in the bottom-left corner, right?

Flag Post

Why? D:

EDIT: And, I’m in the bottom-left corner, right?

Because It does. Technically, you are in the most south position. South west you mean? If you do, pretend that you are there. Also, It is not a dear, It is a brown bear, simply fullfilling it’s “Urges”.

Anyway… Stats updated.

Flag Post

rofl

Okay.

When I said move “south” I meant… “south”. :P

So I’ll just imagine I’m in the bottom-left corner.

Flag Post

Heiaar Chalis
Examine all currently unidentified items to figure out more specific effects. Additionally, begin praying in an attempt to call down a number of relatively powerful angels to assist you in future battles.

Flag Post

Woah, woah, woahhhh!!

ur no summoner, bc

Flag Post

Woah, woah, woahhhh!!

ur no summoner, bc

…technically, I’m calling for assistance, rather than forcibly summoning. And it’s thematically appropriate that a Paladin might ask for angelic assistance. I can change the wording, if that’d soothe your insecurities.

Flag Post

Summoning is pretty much calling someone. For example, I could summon my brother right now.

Anyway, I’ll just let kirby decide if it’s acceptable or not.

Flag Post

Summoning is pretty much calling someone. For example, I could summon my brother right now.

Anyway, I’ll just let kirby decide if it’s acceptable or not.

Yeah, well, the Paladin is now praying for angelic assistance in the fight. And you don’t seem to have registered the difference between calling someone to ask for their help and forcing them to help you.

Flag Post

Well, nobody ever said that I was forcibly calling them up to help me. I haven’t really thought about it until now, but I always thought summoning was the act of calling the assistance of something, not forcibly or anything, and that’s what I do. I summon up the shadows and elementals for their eternal assistance in conquering this tiny area of land. :D

Flag Post

Well, nobody ever said that I was forcibly calling them up to help me. I haven’t really thought about it until now, but I always thought summoning was the act of calling the assistance of something, not forcibly or anything, and that’s what I do. I summon up the shadows and elementals for their eternal assistance in conquering this tiny area of land. :D

Um I agree with bclegends. Just because you are not a summoner does not mean you cannot use magic or call allies. “I look for a realitively strong angel” and " I call down a realitively strong angel" And “I summon a realitivitly strong angel”. Is al the same to me.