Pixel Warrior Tournament [Turn 15] page 6 (locked)

247 posts

Flag Post

Okay…

Paladins can only summon one ally, right?

Because if they can summon more, they’re practically summoners with swords and health regeneration…

Flag Post

Quntis Maximus

Action: I attack once more with vigour!

Flag Post

Shouldn’t it be nightfall by now to?

Flag Post

Nicholas Xenophon III the Black Summoner (Underlord)

Statistics

HP – 88/90 (bonus 10 HP)
MP – 5/100
DEF – 1
ATK – 2 (bonus 1 ATK)

Equipment and Inventory

Weapon – purple tipped black staff (bonus 5 to dark summoning rolls)
Shield -
Ring -
Armor -
Misc. – x2 small bones, small fur, blue berry

Abilities

Dark Aura: Nicholas Xenophon III casts a spell that surrounds him with shadows. This ability produces two to three Shadow Wraiths. This ability is active. (bonus 2 evasiveness)

Allies

Dark Elemental – 40/50 hp 20/20 mp
Dark Elemental – 65/75 hp 20/20 mp
Shadow Wraith – 41/50 hp 70/70 mp

Kirby, could you copy this into my status section? I put the accurate HP for my DEs and SWs.

And yes, you approved the HP and MP and such.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

Nicholas Xenophon III the Black Summoner (Underlord)

Statistics

HP – 88/90 (bonus 10 HP)
MP – 5/100
DEF – 1
ATK – 2 (bonus 1 ATK)

Equipment and Inventory

Weapon – purple tipped black staff (bonus 5 to dark summoning rolls)
Shield -
Ring -
Armor -
Misc. – x2 small bones, small fur, blue berry

Abilities

Dark Aura: Nicholas Xenophon III casts a spell that surrounds him with shadows. This ability produces two to three Shadow Wraiths. This ability is active. (bonus 2 evasiveness)

Allies

Dark Elemental – 40/50 hp 20/20 mp

Kirby, could you copy this into my status section? I put the accurate HP for my DEs and SWs.

And yes, you approved the HP and MP and such.

Um didn’t Kirby limit it to 3 allies max? And Passive abilities only?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Heiaar Chalis
Examine all currently unidentified items to figure out more specific effects. Additionally, begin praying in an attempt to call down a relatively powerful angel to assist you in future battles.

I changed this slightly – now I’m examining all the items in my inventory where the effects haven’t been identified as of yet, rather than just the recently looted ones. Unless some of the previous items were examined properly, and they just weren’t identified as such on the first page. Regardless, though.

EDIT: Also, more than one angel now, so somebody will have a freaking chance against Underlord when he finally decides to flip out and kill us all with his army of more than three creatures. Harmph.

Flag Post

@Zed,

Well, I don’t know, he approved of me having more than three allies and active ability…

And he put it there himself, so, yeah, I’m going to assume it’s okay with him.

Flag Post

When is the update?

Flag Post

1. I didn’t limit you to 3 creatures, I limited you to three ally actions per turn. So you could command a group of them to do something, or individuals. Just can’t past 3.
2. I approved your ability underlord.
3. The next update will probs include the shop.
4. possibaly quests too.
5. Sorry for the wait, I’ve been busy with a school project, high chance of being today.

Flag Post

lol BC. :P

How strong are the angels?

Flag Post

lol BC. :P

How strong are the angels?

What angels? If he fails there are no angels.

Flag Post

Yeah, but how strong are they without bonuses?

Flag Post

Yeah, but how strong are they without bonuses?

There are no angels yet. I don’t post what is not there yet .
I’ll post stats when i post the next turn, and he succeds at the angels. Stats, shop should be updated with the update.

Flag Post

Turn 8
Snowmen, What do you think of them? Stats should be up soon. Oh btw, summoners are able to command 3 groups of allies, while the rest can only command up to 2 groups/individuals.

[Efar] (NRN)

Your sunfloras play around as you stare at them with a blank expression.

[Quintis Maximus] (9)
I attack once more with vigour!
Your bears stand there, confused as if you ignored them. Anyway, you apparently missed and slammed your sword into your bears, dealing 12 dmg to both of them.

[Luinie] (23)
I shall try to find and tame some wolves with the bones in my inventory.
You bang the bones, but they are brittle and break. Nothing else happens.

[Heiaar Chalis] (66)
Additionally, begin praying in an attempt to call down a number of relatively powerful angels to assist you in future battles.
You call down 2 angels, ready to fight against demons.
Examine all currently unidentified items to figure out more specific effects. (NRN)
The potions heal Great amounts of mp/hp/revive. The blank ability scroll allows you to write in an ability, though it has limits, for yourself. So basically write another ability. (passive or active)

[Nicholas Xenophon III] (11)
I eat a blue berry, restoring my MP, then I open the chest.
The Berry turned out to be infested with glub worms and made your stomach sicken, and actually LOWERS a few hp.
GLITCH: Only one action is allowed per turn.
Okay, DEs and SWs are to heal themselves (90)
They conjure up some immense healing magic and heal all wounds.

~~

Event
The mysterious shop opens! You cannot see it in the map, but feel free to browse wares.
“Come in, come in” shouts a short dwarf. “Feel free to buy stuff and ask questions! or GET OUT

• Red lucky Potion: Heals 30 life on odds, heals 10 life on evens. 5$
  • Blue lucky Potion: Heals 30 mp on odds, heals 10 mp on evens. 5$
  • NRN Revival Potion: Revives an ally from the dead. 10% life. Always. 20$
  • NRN Pocket Ball: Not a pokeball, Auto catches anything smaller than you on the map that are wild. 45$
  • Written Ability scroll: Three abilities are written. Choose one. You do not know what they are. 50$
  • Blank Ability scroll: The pages are blank, write in a ability! 90$
  • Egg: It’s an egg. eat it hatch it etc. Unlocks mini adventure. 100$ 1 stock.
  • Stat Pack: Contains a rainbow stat booster that will boost one of your stats that you choose depending on roll. 40$

also, Feel free to sell stuff and barter!

Two achivements are being earned by players! Not complete yet though.

Flag Post

What is a group, exactly?

Nicholas Xenophon III

One of my DEs are to open the chest and loot what lies inside. Another DE is to pick up a mushroom. I will attempt to heal myself. My other DE and SWs are to rest.

EDIT: You haven’t put the version of my status I made in the status’s posts. Can you please do that?

Flag Post

Nicholas Xenophon III

One of my DEs are to open the chest and loot what lies inside. Another DE is to pick up a mushroom. I will attempt to heal myself. My other DE and SWs are to rest.

A group of minions. So you can have 2 des eat, while 1 de search for gold, while the rest take a break. you cannot have 1 de eat, 1 de find gold, 1 de heal, 2 des take a break,
Also, only the player can open chests.

Flag Post

Blump?

Flag Post

Oh, yeah, action change:

Nicholas Xenophonite III

I walk over to the chest and open it, looting what lies inside. One of my DEs is to heal me. Another DE is to grab the mushroom and bring it back to me. The rest of the DEs and SWs are to rest for a while, as I do not have anything to do with them. However, they have to be on guard.

Flag Post

Nicholas Xenophon III

EDIT: You haven’t put the version of my status I made in the status’s posts. Can you please do that?

um, how did the weak DE’s hp go from 20 to 50??

Flag Post

Heiaar Chalis
I rush over to Luinie and attack him with my sword, using an aggressive style to push him back until he’s closer to Efar than to anything else. I also have the angels fly to the chest and lift it out of Nicholas Xenophon III’s reach before he can loot it, hovering in the air above the two warriors near the center of the map.

Flag Post

BCLEGENDS

I will rip your head off.

And Kirby, you approved it a few pages back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Heiaar Chalis
I rush over to Luinie and attack him with my sword, using an aggressive style to push him back until he’s closer to Efar than to anything else. I also have the angels fly to the chest and lift it out of Nicholas Xenophon III’s reach before he can loot it, hovering in the air above the two warriors near the center of the map.

Contesting goal yay!

BCLEGENDS

I will rip your head off.

And Kirby, you approved it a few pages back.

Alright, exaclty like you wrote it.

Flag Post

HAVE IT YOUR WAY BCLEGENDS!
Luinie Dodge and counter Heiaar’s attacks, stabbing him repeatedly when he is vulnerable.

Flag Post

Quntis Maximus

Action: I Attempt to heal my bears.

Flag Post

Turn 9
We are getting to the stage where full on attacking is the stratagy! btw eyes turn red when being attacked, green if being healed.

[Efar] (NRN)

Your sunfloras play around as you stare at them with a blank expression.

[Quintis Maximus] (30)
I Attempt to heal my bears.
You heal 5 hp to both of them out of dirty leaves.

Contesting goal: Lunie vs Heiaar Chalis

[Luinie] (4)+ (3) =(7)
Dodge and counter Heiaar’s attacks, stabbing him repeatedly when he is vulnerable.
Heiaar Chalis is too quick for you. While trying to dodge his attacks, you stumble, allowing heiaar chalis to effectively shove you close to efar for 20 Dmg.

[Heiaar Chalis] (55)
I rush over to Luinie and attack him with my sword, using an aggressive style to push him back until he’s closer to Efar than to anything else.
You succesfully push him very close to efar, and deal 20 dmg in the process.
I also have the angels fly to the chest and lift it out of Nicholas Xenophon III’s reach before he can loot it, hovering in the air above the two warriors near the center of the map. (97)
Your angels fly quickly to the chest, fluttering their wings. In the confusion of frosty the snowman and underlord fighting, your angels easily fly away with the chest.

[Nicholas Xenophon III] (3)
I walk over to the chest and open it, looting what lies inside.
Effected by Event
In a blind of snow and feathers, you find the chest you worked for is gone.

One of my DEs is to heal me. (94)
They once again produce powerful healing magic to heal you.

Another DE is to grab the mushroom and bring it back to me. (40)
It grabs the magic mushroom and gives it to you.
~~

Event
A snowman comes to life!

Shop

• Red lucky Potion: Heals 30 life on odds, heals 10 life on evens. 5$
  • Blue lucky Potion: Heals 30 mp on odds, heals 10 mp on evens. 5$
  • NRN Revival Potion: Revives an ally from the dead. 10% life. Always. 20$
  • NRN Pocket Ball: Not a pokeball, Auto catches anything smaller than you on the map that are wild. 45$
  • Written Ability scroll: Three abilities are written. Choose one. You do not know what they are. 50$
  • Blank Ability scroll: The pages are blank, write in a ability! 90$
  • Egg: It’s an egg. eat it hatch it etc. Unlocks mini adventure. 100$ 1 stock.
  • Stat Pack: Contains a rainbow stat booster that will boost one of your stats that you choose depending on roll. 40$

also, Feel free to sell stuff and barter!

Frosty the Snowman 100/100 50/50 (55)
Steal the chest.
An bird or something snatches it away from your reach.

Three achivements are being earned by players! Not complete yet though. Finish them to get stat boosts!
And just as an incentive:
The wooden chest can contain anything from
1-10: Small money, nothing
11-20: Small money, small potions
31-40: money, potions, pocketball, crafting items, small statbooster,wep.
41-60: Statbooster, money, NRN potions, Crafting items, Pocketball,wep.
61-80: Echanting items, Stat boosters, Big money, good wep/armor, Ability Scroll
81-100: Egg, Immesnse statbooster, powerful potions, Blank Ability scroll