~ Hellfire Tournament ~ [Unique RP Strategy Game][Act II: Consumed][Reserve Signs Needed; Sign = Auto-replace one of the 5 inactives.]

282 posts

Flag Post

Arise…the demon within. – Anonymous

Flag Post

The Hellfire Tournament is a series of unique, challenging battles which feature intense battles with and against other players; along with a story to follow. Every event is different and requires a strange, even unorthodox techniques. Creativity and execution will see you through to the very end.

Welcome to the Arena…and welcome to Hell.

Flag Post

Players

1. Underlord
2. Gammaflux
3. RokRokRok
4. AdeebNafees
5. vixenated
6. hangman95 >>> ZombiestookmyTV
7. Jimbo14
8. aturtledoesbite
9. walfordking
10. devourer359
11. helltank >>> Efar
12. arkenarken
13. BCLegends
14. Hamuka
15. Sadfire
16. therealsirmark4

Reserves

1. efar
2. ZombiestookmyTV

Flag Post

Acts

Act I – The Reckoning
Act II – Consumed

Flag Post

R

Flag Post

R

Flag Post

R

Flag Post

R

Flag Post

First of all, is this more of a battle, or more of an rp?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

RP Battles.

My best FGs are strategy games, so this is a bit of an experiment, but we’ll see.

Flag Post

I think i’ll join :D (probably) how do you know how well someone does an action?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

RP Battles.

My best FGs are strategy games, so this is a bit of an experiment, but we’ll see.

So like the “dragon ball z” thread

Flag Post

Sign. Sign like a boss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I think i’ll join :D (probably) how do you know how well someone does an action?

You RP it out. Which means this is a difficult game to moderate – and the players will have to co-operate with things like not god-modding.

Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

RP Battles.

So like the “dragon ball z” thread

Not really; that has actual statistics; this is completely godmodded and the way PvP battles work will be very different.

Flag Post

I guess i’ll sign :) it seems interesting enough :D

Flag Post

I will sign up.

Flag Post

I guess i’ll sign :) it seems interesting enough :D

I can’t wait for the PvP, I’m really happy with the concept I’m going to be using.

Flag Post

Do we fight with our fists? powers? or weapons? combination of both? different for each match? (I figure there’s probably some type of environmental effects that differ each round, but other then that I have no clue how this will work)

Flag Post

Do we fight with our fists? powers? or weapons? combination of both? different for each match? (I figure there’s probably some type of environmental effects that differ each round, but other then that I have no clue how this will work)

It’ll all depend. Also; like I said, there are no set stats; you have to kind of RP the stuff out.

Each paragraph you write will be like a few seconds.

PvP will take turns writing a short paragraph, PvE will be a bit like that except the turns aren’t as structured – just don’t post 2 paragraphs near each other.

Flag Post

Ok well I can’t wait to find out what this is truly about :D (the reserved posts :P)

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

SIGN!!

Flag Post

All accepted.

Also, good to see you again Xandyra :)

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

I’m…curious. A tentative sign.