~ Hellfire Tournament ~ [Unique RP Strategy Game][Act II: Consumed][Reserve Signs Needed; Sign = Auto-replace one of the 5 inactives.] page 5

282 posts

Flag Post

@DAZ,

Oh, okay, sorry.

Flag Post

Nicholas, Group 1

I fell to the ground with an imp on me. I pushed my arms to the center of my body and pushed him off, again.

(^^ if that’s successful:) I run over to a bow and some arrows and grab them. I put in an arrow and aim at the last imp. I aim and release, letting the arrow fly towards the imp.

Flag Post

[Group 1]

I am still unconsious…

Flag Post

Gonna wait for 1 more for Group 1.

Flag Post

[I’ve had quite the amount of wine, so forgive my crappy writing.]

Group ONE

I grab a sword that was conveniently laying on the ground near where I was standing. Sure one of the imps had fallen, but I wasn’t about to let my guard down. Nicholas had picked up a bow and arrow, and now the only thing left for me to do was watch…

Flag Post

hamuka, Group 3

Somehow, the imp has jumped on me and knocked my weapon away. It wasn’t as strong as before, sure, but still lethal.
I sucker punch the imp 3 times, making it fall down for a bit. It’s just enough time for me to pick up my sword and start slashing at my opponent. After 5 minutes, both of us become pretty exhausted. I got a few more signs of a long fight, but hey, the imp has got so many wounds that a final rush by the group could easily take it down.

Flag Post

Group ONE

Engaged in a desperate battle, Nicholas pushed the imp up, pushing him to the side momentarily. He runs for the bow and the arrows and grabs them. As he turns around, he aims for the last imp, but the creature had recovered quickly from the push and chased Nicholas in hot pursuit. Eyes widened, he released the arrow in panic and it missed. Hurriedly, he rushed a second arrow but this missed even further and the imp jumped up and snapped the bow in half.

While Nicholas was in this life-or-death situation, vixenated was calming watching several metres away with sword in hand. He watched as Nicholas was overwhelmed by the imp…and the bow breaking in half.

“Urgh”, Arken mumbled. “Imps…”. Then he lost consciousness again.

Group THREE

The vibe of the imp’s strikes rattled Gamma’s body. He couldn’t go on like this forever…then he had a plan. He jumped back, and the imp stepped forward to strike when he unexpectedly ducked and stabbed upwards with his blade. It hit the chin of the imp, and with a horrible howl, he fell onto the floor, blacked out.

A second later, it recovered consciousness and just in time to hear the words, True Uppercut. Dusty and defeated, he lay on the floor without the strength to fight. Then he started smouldering as warmth swept through him…

Whoa! Hamuka looked around and saw the imp leap onto him and knock his sword away. Thinking fast, he threw a couple punches at the imp, making it fall temporarily. Gaining precious time, he picks up his sword and renews the fight. It lasts for a long time, and both are taking injuries. Then the imp steps in, takes 2 devestating cuts from the sharp blade, and grapples Hamuka in a wrestling grip. He is bleeding badly, but he will take him down with him. At the very least he would be immolated…

Flag Post

hamuka, Group 3

The imp catches me in a grip. I’m bleeding, sweating, and tired, but I finally decide I’m going to finish this off. I grab my enemy, quite weakly shake him, punch him and whack him towards the floor, then when he’s weakened, I grab my sword and dish out a final, rage-filled slash to its neck with all power I could get out of my body. I can only see the imp’s falling head and the fountain of blood flowing out of its neck before I lose consciousness.

Flag Post

[Group 1]

I begin to regain consiousness and see the other imp on top of Nicholas. I grab my bow and an arrow while still on the ground as I am not yet ready to get up otherwise I would fall as soon as I got up. I use my bow and aim for the imp’s neck. I shoot but I am not quite as accurate as I normally am yet. The arrow hit the imp’s shoulder, giving Nicholas a moment to get free before I slip back into unconsiousness.

Flag Post

Henry sprinted towards Jimbo and his opponent, wary of the imp.

[Actually, Henry is my arch nemesis who runs the other perfume company in town.]
[Though since I like that name, it doesn’t matter much. Just call me by my first name from now on :p]
[And vixenated is Xan, who is a she.]

Conrad, Group Two

“Ouch!” I cry out, as a sharp stab of pain runs up my body. Looking down, I see a pretty lethal-looking arrow protruding from the side of my leg. Most of it seems to be still outside my body, luckily, but that’s going to leave a scar. “Watch it!” I shout back angrily at the guy who had previously been standing around and who has just managed to put up an example of friendly fire. Wrestling with the axe, I decide that with my hand on the haft, I am definitely having an easier time here than the injured imp.

Measuring the distance between us, I decide to deliver a brutal booted kick right into the imp’s torso, where the solar plexus would be in a human, if he tries any funny business with those nasty claws of his. If it works, and he gets down on the ground from the force, a swift lumberjack stroke along the region where the heart should be will probably be enough to bring him down.

I hope this works.

Flag Post

gammaflux, Group 3
I notice that my plan worked. The imp was on the ground smouldering. I tried to examine him a bit and figured he was to weak to be a threat. I then turn to see Hamuka and an imp going at it. I look around and find a small dagger on the ground. I drop my sword and pick it up then rush towards Hamuka’s aid. I latch onto the leg of the imp and start stabbing it with my dagger. Holding him in place, hopefully Hamuka can finish him off.

Flag Post

BCLEGENDS MARK NUTT – Group 2
‘Hey, I helped you by shooting the imp! Not your fault you got in the way!’ .
As I yell this, I continue firing arrows at the imp I wasn’t shooting previously, which appears to be winded due to receiving one spear shaft to the solar plexus. That little bitch is going down.

Flag Post

Ara, Group ONE

Upon noticing Nicholas’ inability to bring down his opponent, I charge at the imp with the sword locked in a tight grip. I manage to dodge an offensive move, then see my opportunity to strike him on the side.

Flag Post

Nicholas, Group 1

As the imp clutches it’s shoulder, I quickly take the risk of escaping it’s grasp. I run over to another bow and some arrows. I put in an arrow and aim at the imp on the ground. Someone was running towards the imp with a sword, but I shot an arrow quickly before she arrived.

Flag Post

[I’m going away overnight, so I won’t be on for approximately 24 hours.]

Flag Post

[Sorry for not posting until now :P.]

The Devourer, Group 3

Ugh…I shake my head slowly, attempting to rid myself of a painful migraine. A group of three stand before me fighting some sort of demonic creatures. Imps? I presume?

I would help out against the seemingly malevolent creatures, but I am too incapacitated to do so. And I’m not even sure if I should, for I have no clue as to who I am. They seem to be faring fairly well by themselves, so perhaps I should spend some time thinking to myself and attempting to work around this apparent amnesia.

Ah yes. The Devourer. That was what I was known as. But what did I do? Who was I truly? Why do I have this strange and somewhat inadequate name? Perhaps if I sit here and think for a while, I may be able to uncover my memories, as long as the time it took to recall my name. It’s not like I have anything else to do.

Flag Post

Group ONE

Arken awoke with a start. His head hurts, but he gets hiw bow and shoots the imp. Unfortunately, it doesn’t hit where he planned but it still hit his shoulder, giving Nicholas a brief respite, before slipping back into void.

Seeing the imp shot, he uses the oppurtunity to get up and run towards a bow and some arrows. He places an arrow and aims at the imp. Ara was running forwards with his sword, ready for a fight and then the arrow shot out of nowhere and struck the imp in the shoulder, at the same location. It howled with pain, but it still struck silently and swiftly at Ara. She dodges nimbly, then using the sword, cuts across in a skillful manuevre. The imp drops to the ground, then lunges out with his claws and drags Ara down with him.

Group TWO

“Ouch!”, Conrad cried. An arrow from Mark had shot into his leg. The arrow had shot his teammate accidentally while he fired the arrows at the imp. Angrily, Mark Nutt replies with a retort about how he helped shoot the imps – while continuing firing at the imp he hadn’t been shooting at.

The imp, already confused from the spear shaft, suddenly felt the power of a hailstorm of arrows, racing to be the fastest to hit the imp. Several arrows had hit its mark and they protruded out of the imp like spikes, making him drop down in agony. Then incredibly, he pulled out each of the arrows, grimacing as he did so as blood and gore came out – dodged the arrows and lunged for Conrad.

Conrad cleverly brings his foot up and rams it into the imp’s torso and making him fall onto the ground. Then, control regained on his axe, brings it up and cuts down at the imp’s heart. Just then, the other imp suddenly jumped out of nowhere and smashed into Conrad head-on. He dropped the axe, and straight into the heart. The imp was beginning to burn…and then came the implosion, a massive, demonic thing which sent Conrad and the other imp flying into the arena wall. With a resounding smack, they fell onto the ground still clutching each other. The explosion disappeared, leaving a single, withered claw.

1 of 2 Imps have died.

Group THREE

Gamma noticed the imp was smouldering, probably nearing death. He saw Hamuka struggling to fight the imp and he ran towards him, latched onto the leg of the imp and started stabbing it. Bam! The imp is thrown onto the floor as he is grabbed, shaken and smashed into the ground with an almighty punch, courtesy of Hamuka. Drawing from his last reserves of energy, he grabs his sword and slashes the neck of the imp right off. The blood flows, from Hamuka to the Imp and from the Imp to Hamuka. The place is a massacre, truly a dead sea. Then the combustion of the imps blew everything within a few metres outwards at enormous speed – Hamuka’s unconscious body and Gamma along with it. They fly across the arena, and smack, they hit the wall, head first.

Gamma’s slightly concussed, but a grin spreads across his face. The imps were dead. Then he looked across the arena and sees a teammate just SITTING THERE! How dare he, while they fought? Angry lines spread across his face.

2 of 2 imps have died. Await the finish of the other groups to advance the story, and the tournament.

Flag Post

Nicholas, Group 1

I put in another arrow and quickly aimed at the imp’s head, trying to be 100 percent accurate. I released the string and let the arrow fly, while I dropped the bow and ran to a sword. I charged at the imp, slashing wildly.

Flag Post

Updated Group TWO, Group THREE. Sent modprods to Group FOUR members.

Flag Post

gammaflux, Group 3 Aftermath line

I get up to see both imps dead, I then say a stupid pun to help lighten the mood. “I guess you could say the imps doom was impending soon enough. Its just to bad the last imps movement was, Impeded.” I look around the room and notice that one of our team members is just standing there. I look at him and become a bit annoyed that he did not help out. I get up clutching my side and drag Hamuka out of the rubble. “Can’t wait to see what’s next.” I exclaim.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

gammaflux, Group 3 Aftermath line

I get up to see both imps dead, I then say a stupid pun to help lighten the mood. “I guess you could say the imps doom was impending soon enough. Its just to bad the last imps movement was, Impeded.” I look around the room and notice that one of our team members is just standing there. I look at him and become a bit annoyed that he did not help out. I get up clutching my side and drag Hamuka out of the rubble. “Can’t wait to see what’s next.” I exclaim.

+1 Style Points w00t

Flag Post

Style points?

Flag Post

Group One
Seeing one man (Nicholas) slashing at an imp, I decide now would be my time to join the fray. I scan the battle area for anything of use, luckily, I find a small gladius. How fitting for the occasion. I grab it, and then sprint behind Nicholas before leapfrogging over him, Gladius in hand, I attempt to pierce the head of the imp as I descend from the air straight into the face of terror.

Flag Post

Group Two, Jim
I witness an explosion, resonating from the fallen imp that launched the man who saved me, and another imp into the arena wall. As I begin to stand, I realize things look fairly bad for my teammate, who lies against the wall, still entangled with the imp. I need to help him, and I don’t have time to look for a proper weapon. So I grab the remnants of the imp, his claw ,and dash towards Conrad. I attempt to bury my knee into the imp’s head. If this stuns the imp, and places him or keeps him on the ground, I begin to slash him with the claw of his fallen comrade.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Sent modprods to Group FOUR members.

I’m too cool for a modprod. /glasses