The Mole 2 ::: Game Topic page 7 (locked)

591 posts

Flag Post

I reflect the sunray towards SilentSand.

Flag Post

EBWOP: Can I please take the exemption? This time, I feel like I really need it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

EBWOP: Can I please take the exemption? This time, I feel like I really need it.

Mole

I don’t see why not, if you think you might get eliminated :S If anything, I have no idea why you are asking for permission, unless this is directed at Bluji and you want to change your submission.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Mole

I don’t see why not, if you think you might get eliminated :S If anything, I have no idea why you are asking for permission, unless this is directed at Bluji and you want to change your submission.

Oh, I thought you guys would kill me. Sorry, everyone. I would like to reflect the sunray into the exemption tablet, obtaining the exemption.

Flag Post

Can one of you FG pros tell me what EBWOP is supposed to mean?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Can one of you FG pros tell me what EBWOP is supposed to mean?

Edit By Way Of Post.

Flag Post

AdeebNafees was indeed late, but since I’ve been ‘lenient’ with deadlines, I’ll let you continue the task but I will take $20,000 off of possible maximum earnings, making the only amount of money you can earn from this task is $20,000/$40,000.

racefan12 is also correct, my equation is correct. It should indeed by $40,000 – $5,000N and it has now been fixed to the task post.

S_98, I’m sorry to tell you I must take your original submission. You reflected the sunray to SilentSand, so SilentSand now ‘possesses’ the ray and your turn is over.

SilentSand has approximately 14 hours to post his turn.

Flag Post

YESSS!!!!!!!! Thanks Blu!

EBWOP: Why did I do that?

Flag Post

I’m convinced devourer is going to take the exemption again, but oh well.
I reflect the sunray towards Louweed
The closer it gets to him, the less we lose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

I’m convinced devourer is going to take the exemption again, but oh well.
I reflect the sunray towards Louweed
The closer it gets to him, the less we lose.

I dunno about you, but I have a feeling that Devourer will reflect the light ray to the plate when it comes to him.

For his country.

Appeal to Emotion always works.

Flag Post

When you reflect the sunray towards someone, I think it would be a good idea to send them a shout. Then they will notice sooner.

I don’t see any reason this would not be allowed. In regards to rule #7, a shout is not private.

This may need feedback from the Bluji. Does leaving a shout count as private messaging?

Flag Post

I reflect the sunray towards the exemption
Thanks, suckers!

Flag Post

I’m going to laugh if you have to repost that because you didn’t do the whole thing.

Flag Post

Oh, apparently I’m supposed to go
“I reflect the sunray into the exemption tablet, obtaining the exemption.”
My bad. By the way, this is all Sand’s fault. My decision to take the exemption in the first place and also this correction. Blame him.

Flag Post

You know, my country could have really used that sunray.

Flag Post

Gee, thanks, Loulou. Thanks a lot for that. You lost us 45000 munnies.

Flag Post

I never said anything about shouts, mind you. Though, shouting will be banned during the execution quizzes if the shouts are related to The Mole 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

I never said anything about shouts, mind you. Though, shouting will be banned during the execution quizzes if the shouts are related to The Mole 2.

Well? What about Task 5?

Flag Post

What about Task 5? A task that hasn’t been released yet? confusing nub

Task 4 Results

So, LouWeed reflected the sunray into the exemption tablet and thus cannot be eliminated in the next Execution Quiz. This decision made you lose ($40,000 – ($5,000 × 5)) = $15,000 from the pot, meaning you’re currently at a very even $100,000 out of $155,000 (that’s the possible max total).

Task 5 will be up tomorrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Well? What about Task 5?

Well, Blu, I was impatiently reminding you of Task 5.

Keyword: impatiently

Flag Post

Keyword? That must be the next task. S_98 got it early. S_98 is clearly the mole.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilentSand:

Keyword? That must be the next task. S_98 got it early. S_98 is clearly the mole.

No, SilentSand is the Mole. It’s clearly depicted in his rash suspicionations.

Flag Post

Oh, the irony in that statement is staggering.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

Oh, the irony in that statement is staggering.

The ferrum levels in that post were particularly low; I do not know what you are talking about.

Flag Post

Round 2, Task 5: Happy Valentine’s Day!

As I’m sure you all know, Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching. For this task, in the spirit of Valentine’s Day, you will be forming groups. The nine of you will have to form 3 groups of three, with mutual agreement (i.e. all players in a group must PM me the same group, or it will not count.)

But wait, there’s more! An exemption is available during this task. To earn an exemption, all you have to do is PM me the word “exemption”. However, if more than one person attempts to claim the exemption, only the first person to PM me the word “exemption” will receive the exemption. (Additionally, any player that attempts to claim an exemption cannot be part of a successful group, thus costing the group money.)

For your official submission, please PM me either the three players who are in your group or the word “exemption”. In-thread discussion is allowed; however, note that anything posted in-thread will not be counted as a submission. (Additionally, note that it is entirely possible that someone could post one thing and PM me another.) Discussion between players via PM or any other means than the thread is NOT allowed.

This task is worth $20,000 for every successful grouping (so up to $60,000 is possible).

Inappropriately, the deadline is NOT on Valentine’s Day, but the day after, meaning your deadline is 15th February, 2012 at 4:00 PM (GMT +2).