Discovery: Earth [Sign Ups] (RP)

24 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for John.

Apologies if this seems rushed, I’ll delete if requested by a few respected members. Whether or not you are respected is at my own discretion.

Flag Post

You and your fellow settlers can finally see the planet closing in. White clouds can seen as ominous forces, or a blanket for the angels. The wide, blue oceans can be perceived an endless pit of dismay, or as a nourishing sector of life. The vast array of landscapes, can be seen as evidence of human’s futile chance at overcoming nature, or as a natural harmony. No matter what this place, Earth, is like, it will be our new home for quite sometime, and likely are entire lives. No matter, now we break the atmosphere.

Moments later, a few jarring moments later, you and the rest of your party land on the surface of the planet that another race of humans once called home. That being said, there are many circulating rumors that they aren’t all extinct. Hopefully any that you find will be friendly. As night falls, everybody sets up their tents and prepares for the night. Surprisingly enough, you slept unbelievably well, but you awoke terribly.

You spot Jane’s tent. The outside of it is a dark crimson, dyed from the inside from her blood. The inside of this temporary dwelling reveals a much more grotesque sight. Her body lays mutilated on the ground. Her chest cavity reveals that she had most of her ribs ripped out with extreme force. Her neck is skinned to the point of bone beginning to show. The most notable details is the fact that her lower jaw is placed where her liver once was, and her left leg is currently missing. All of a sudden your new home seems a lot less friendly.

Flag Post

Name:
Personality:
Specialty (Like building, hunting, healing, nothing, ect.):
Choose a number (1-100):
Favorite Color:
Appearance:

Flag Post

Accepted
1. vixenated (Maya Elizabeth Franco)
2. koopa112 (Olivia Rodgers)
3. Underlor (Nicholas Xenophon)
4. LaMont Barlow (Behemoth542)
5. Jimbo14 (Jimn Bowe)
6. Kipdon (Hadrian Matterly)
7. Edca (James Spremberg)
8. Sirwoofy (Geno ??)
9. Efar (Efar ??
?)
10. walfording (Owen ???)

Flag Post

Are we human? :D

Flag Post

You are as human as a human.

Flag Post

Nicolas Bering
Male
Open Minded and Cautious
Drinking (Vodka)

Flag Post

Dark Blue
Grey hair, Blue eyes, Pale skin, no zits, 7’3"

Flag Post

Name:efar
Personality: smart and ADD, always wiling to let others work
Specialty: fighting and hunting (they are kind of the same thing so)
Choose a number : 47
Favorite Color:green
Appearance: blue eyes, black hair in a bowl cut like Moe’s, 6’4

Flag Post

Name: Maya Elizabeth Franco
Personality: Neurotic, but fun. Maya doesn’t have a problem judging others on the spot, even though she isn’t very outspoken. Her mood tends to fluctuate dramatically depending on the situation.
Specialty: She can perform first aid on a victim, whether it be cleaning out a small wound or putting their intestines back in place.
Choose a number: 27
Favorite Color: Maroon
Appearance: Maya is short, about 5’1. She doesn’t go past 105 lbs in weight and has a semi-pale complexion. Her hair is dark-red, just past her shoulders, and she has blue eyes that sometimes change to blue-green. Currently, Maya is wearing a white tank top and regular jeans, as well as dark brown Vans slip-ons.

Flag Post

Name Olivia Rodgers
Age 23
Gender Female
Personality Intelligent woman who is very intelligent. Easy to upset but also easy to impress
Speciality Scientific research, she can examine things and most of the time be able to provide an explanation about it.
Choose a number 54
Favourite colour Cyan
Appearance 5’8 with long black hair that she has tied in plaits. Blue eyes and quite pale skin

Flag Post

Name: Nicholas Xenophon

Personality: Nicholas is usually chill and a “go-with-the-flow” type of guy. He’s quite intellectual. Nicholas is confident and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. When he is angered or annoyed, which rarely happens, he tries his best to remain calm. If he fails to do so, he lashes out a bit, but quickly follows with an apology.

Specialty: Nicholas is a great sword-fighter. He knows basically everything about the sword and the art of sword-fighting.

Choose a Number: 69

Favorite Color: Red

Appearance: Nicholas stands about 5’7" with a muscular build. He has blood-red eyes and medium-length blood-red hair that’s spiked up. Dimples appear on his face when he smiles. He usually wears the plain red shirt and black jeans. He has bands on both of his wrists that glow red. He wears red and black shoes.

Flag Post

Name: LaMont “The Surgeon” Barlow

Personality: Cold, calm and direct when telling things. Very clever.

Speciality: Expert in that matter, LaMont can perform almost any type of surgery. He can also give a diagnostic of most body problems

Choose a number: 94

Favorite Color: Black

Appereance: Most times wearing a chinstrap, he’s got short grey hair. He’s 5’4’’ and an average build. His eyes are white. He’s pale. When not wearing the surgeon suit, he’s using a black buttoned shirt with a white jacket and white pants. His shoes are black.

Flag Post

Name: Jimn Bowe
Personality: A large brute of a man and his personality reflects that. He is a no nonsense kind of guy but he is also a caring father, deep down that is.
Specialty: Heavy labor is what he does best.
Choose a number: 28
Favorite Color: Green
Appearance: He is about 5’11, but he weighs 275 lb. Nearly all of this is muscle. He looks kind of like an linebacker, rather than a worker. He has similarities to that of a lumberjack, tan skin, dark beard and medium hair as well as sollen eyes. He has had a darker appearance than usual since his son died.

Flag Post

Name: Hadrian Matterly
Personality: Indeterminable, even to himself.
Specialty: Infighting, tracking
Choose a number: 6
Favorite Color: Red, or grey, maybe blue or yellow, sometimes black or white
Appearance: Roughly 5’6/5’7, fairly average build. Light changes color of eyes, light brown medium-long hair.

Flag Post

Geno
Male
Sweet compassionate understanding and forgiving
Building
Blue
5 foot 8 inches athletic

Flag Post

When does the game start?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Behemoth542:

When does the game start?

good question. let me know when you find out. also why are we picking numbers?

Flag Post

Name: James “Lucky” Spremberg
Personality: He is usually a nice person (altough he can be ironic), but he sometimes is inflexible. That reflects his determined personality and also his motivation to explore the unknown. He is curious, and tries to understand the others and what is around him. He always tries to focus in tense situations. He can cooperate with others, but he doesn’t like to be subordinate.
Specialty: James is good at hunting. He has a lot of stamina, and is very focused when he needs to. He also carries a pocket knife.
Choose a number: 49
Favorite Color: Green
Appereance: Jame is a short man (5’7"), but he is very fit. He has brown eyes and is tanned. He has dark-brown short hair and also a beard. He also has brown eyes. He wears a short-sleeved white shirt and black jeans. His shoes are designed for tough conditions.

Flag Post

Game will probably start soon. A tenth sign would be nice, I will give it till Friday at most, then your fate will be decided and then the game begins.

Flag Post

Can you see my posts?

Originally posted by SadFire:

Game will probably start soon. A tenth sign would be nice, I will give it till Friday at most, then your fate will be decided and then the game begins.

Originally posted by VoodooWaterGuy:

Nicolas Bering
Male
Open Minded and Cautious
Drinking (Vodka)

Originally posted by VoodooWaterGuy:

Dark Blue
Grey hair, Blue eyes, Pale skin, no zits, 7’3"

Flag Post

^No, I cannot. Maybe if your sign up wasn’t a 7’3’’ man who’s contribution is alcoholism, then maybe I would see it. I am not trying to seem arrogant, I just think that you are capable of providing a better character. If you insist I will allow it in, but I would be much happier if you made some edits, added some depth and such.

Flag Post

Name: Owen

Personality: Easy going, prone to mistakes.

Specialty: Tracking.

Choose a number: 99

Favourite color: Yellow

Appearance: 6ft with blue eyes. Has Jeans and a T-shirt on.

Flag Post

I will be starting tomorrow. Hopefully your choice in number will pay off.