[Cyop] Reformation? (locked)

159 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the world of Liditia.

In this world you have charted a ship to a well-sized island named Valtre, trying to start anew. You have no personal possessions but the clothes on your back. You arrive at the port city, ready for adventure.

You are guided by voices in your head, sometimes one at a time, sometimes many. They may each have their own goals, or are unified in a descision. You follow these voices in your head, and you take each one into consideration when choosing a path to go down.

 
Flag Post

(Name, Race and Gender are still subject to change if anyone wants.)


Name: Lestat
Gender: Male
Race: Argonian

Inventory:

Shirt
Gloves
Pants
Boots
Create-Your-Own Map
Dagger
Bag (Torch, Flint, Necklace, 20 gold coins, Picture of Man and Woman, Deck of Cards, 3 Bottles of Wine, Smoked Fish, Pencils, Clear Bottle)

Skills: None

Create-Your-Own Map

 
Flag Post

A nearby guard gives you a slip of paper, filling out race (Elderscrolls races, please if anything), gender, and name. You look at him blankly for not determining the first two, but you fill out the slip.

Feel free to post the three criteria. (This will be the first character, but there will be others to command once if it goes well.)

 
Flag Post

Name: Heel
Gender: Male
Race: Argonian

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Name: Heel
Gender: Male
Race: Argonian

You are Heel the Argonian. Arriving in town and setting foot on the ground (Planks, actually) you feel more at ease. You have been scared of water for as long as you can remember, and the boat ride was something you were not looking for. You made it with no major outbursts, and are joyous to start forging ahead.

You fill out the sheet the guard game you using a pencil he supplied, and give it all back to him. He hands you a folded sheet of paper, then he turns around and departs.

You see the town ahead of you, and you hope you have no weird eccentricity type of actions that happened occasionally back in you old life. What will you do?

(Race, Name and Gender can still be changed, as we only have one vote…)

 
Flag Post

Remember why you do not have a single gold to your name, along with checking out what the paper is.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Remember why you do not have a single gold to your name, along with checking out what the paper is.

You hesitate to remember the ship. The journey did not start off on a good foot, with minor outbreaks here and there. You paid for what you could, and worked for a bit in the galley before reaching here and settling the debt.

Unfolding the brittle paper, you find it to be a map. You see blood smeared in one corner, trying to form into words, but it is illedgible, along with a burn along the bottom edge. Who ever has this before did not treat it the best. You see pencil marks across the top stating Create-Your-Own Map. You can easily tell the pencil was written not to long ago.

You sigh, and put it in your pocket. No use in it until you get something to write with or take the old owners idea and paint with your own blood.

 
Flag Post

Paint with our own blood, sir.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VoodooWaterGuy:

Paint with our own blood, sir.

You do not know what to draw at first, but then another problem crosses your mind; you currently have no open wounds to rub across the pages. You could always bite you finger… or you can walk around town and search for a job to get enough money to buy a writing utensil.

 
Flag Post

Let’s search for a job. :)

 
Flag Post

If we can, question the guard on where he got this ‘map’.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

If we can, question the guard on where he got this ‘map’.

You peer around the dock for the guard you recently met, but it seems he disappeared, maybe to finish the paperwork.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Let’s search for a job. :)

After a brief walk around town, you have seen no help wanted signs. You did see several shops, along with an inn and a taverns that you believe you could ask the owners if you could do some small jobs.

 
Flag Post

Lets ask one of the smaller shops if they need any help.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Lets ask one of the smaller shops if they need any help.

You find a small general store with plenty of crates out front. You see this as an oppertunity to prove yourself and take the first step towards becoming a new person and putting your… past… behind you. You were never one with much muscles, and your expertese was elsewhere, but this is a time to try new things.

You go inside and ask the shopkeep if he need any help. He quickly replies that he has a few gold lying around if you could dispose of the crates when he is done unloading them, but that will be around sunset. If you can get it done by the next morning, he will pay you when you appear.

Looking throught the window, you see it is about noon. YOu could waste a few hours browsing some more, or looking for more oppertunities if you want, or actually find lodging.

 
Flag Post

Lets find lodging as well as wandering around the streets and getting used to the new environment.

 
Flag Post

look for another work opportunity or deal that can be made to get lodging for the night

 
Flag Post

Strike a deal with the shopkeeper if he has any spare lodgings. act nice.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Lets find lodging as well as wandering around the streets and getting used to the new environment.

Originally posted by efar:

look for another work opportunity or deal that can be made to get lodging for the night

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Strike a deal with the shopkeeper if he has any spare lodgings. act nice.

You spend an hour wandering around, looking at more of the town and familiarizing youself to the layout. The people are diverse and accepting, as expected for a port town, and most of the roads are busy being used at all times.

You find an out-of-the-way inn called ‘The Anchor Age’. As you walk in you are greeted by a short man with a long beard. After a few minutes of pleading, you managed to get him will be willing to give you a bed and a meal if you do him a favor. “If you deliver this letter for me, I will give you room and board tonight. I do not have that much customers, so I have no money for a courier. This letter may help but it has to be delivered to the town of Hignar, a half a day to the northeast. If you leave at sunrise, you should make it there before dark. Do you think you can do it?”

 
Flag Post

Accept and place the letter in the safest spot, in a zipped bag or maybe under your shoe. Start jogging towards the town, but before leaving asks for any dangers along the way.
(btw i might draw out the map. do we record along the way or make it up ourselves?)

 
Flag Post

agree to deliver it and head out for the town

 
Flag Post

“Yes I can do that.” Then we thank the man and ask him how much a day’s worth of food costs in this town.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Accept and place the letter in the safest spot, in a zipped bag or maybe under your shoe.

Originally posted by efar:

agree to deliver it and head out for the town

Originally posted by gammaflux:

“Yes I can do that.”

You agree to delive the letter. You look at your feet, and see no shoes on them. Those sailors really wanted everything to pay for those damages to their ship. You tuck the letter in your pocket with your map.

Originally posted by gammaflux:

Then we thank the man and ask him how much a day’s worth of food costs in this town.

He smiles at your politeness. "As I stated before, the meal will be free if you agree, and since you agree, you will get your free meal. The average days worth in this town is about 15 gold pieces. The further inland you go, the more prices raise, though.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

before leaving asks for any dangers along the way.

“Just a few stray wolves… I got a dagger lying around to help you if you need it.” He leaves and comes back in a few minutes. “Here you go.” He hands you an iron dagger and leather sheave. “I believe you will make it without any troubles. Also, tell them Garnith sent you.”

Originally posted by efar:

head out for the town

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Start jogging towards the town

You question why the voices are trying to prevent you from moving the boxes like you said you would, and why they want you to wander the wilderness in the dark. You shake the feelings. The voices never got you in any actual danger before, but you are not sure right now. You guess if they command you to leave again, you will.

Originally posted by ilovekirby12:


(btw i might draw out the map. do we record along the way or make it up ourselves?)

I will make the map, the main character records whatever you want to record on the map, just tell me and I will add it. First you need a writing utensil, though. Anything will do, and will effect the outcome of the map in any way. Pencil will leave a gray colour, while ink and charcoal will leave black lines, and various things along those lines. [Pun.=D]

 
Flag Post

Decide to go back and finish what you previously said to do earlier (move the boxes)

 
Flag Post

Continue going at a steady speed towards the town, while keeping an eye out for danger.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ilovekirby12:

Continue going at a steady speed towards the town, while keeping an eye out for danger.

… Did you read? =? You do have a prior commitment. Are you sure you want to shirk it? (If you want, you can just leave it, but it is the only paying thing you have right now.)