[Psychological Strategy] Crossing LIIIes [Post-Game Discussion] (locked)

225 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to…

Crossing Lies III

A psychological strategy game, lie to each other, create alliances, betray, do whatever it takes to be a winner! Now with an awesomesauce pun on the name!

Flag Post

What is this?

This is a forum game of the psychological strategy genre. To elaborate further, this is a game in which there are certain tasks, the instructions in the task are the ones that will be used for the tasks, no other rules and guidelines are there except the FGF and kong guidelines. You may PM each other, discuss in-thread, pull off amazing gambits. (a risk in where there is a loss if failed but a huge advantage if there is a success) Remember, you cannot take over the host’s powers and his ability to change rules at times. There will be a set time limit for each task, you have to fulfill the requirement you have to succeed to pass onto the next round. There will be a redemption challenge, specifically aimed for people who have been outed to have a chance back in the game.

Flag Post

1) Helltank (Pathological Liar) Eliminated: Challenge 3
2) SilverEvil (Psychotic Angel) Eliminated: Challenge 3
3) Myhome16 (My Title)
4) Hamuka Eliminated: Challenge 2
5) Pulsaris (Lord Pulsar)
6) efar (Alcoholic Anonymous) Eliminated: Challenge 2
7) PuzzleDan (Your Doom) Eliminated: Challenge 2
8) BCLegends (Terminus Eyes)
9) Vara (Astral Fire) Eliminated: Challenge 3
10) Jimbo14 (Murky Depths) Eliminated: Challenge 1
11) Gammaflux (Lucky Roll) Eliminated: Challenge 3
12) Overfrost (The Orange) Eliminated: Challenge 3
13) T6salt (For Salt) Eliminated: Challenge 1
14) FelineForumer (Forum’s Feline) Eliminated: Challenge 3
15) Behemoth542 (The Dark-wing) Eliminated: Challenge 1
16) Walfordking (King’s Rule) Eliminated: Challenge 2
17) Funiax (Double Down) Eliminated: Challenge 1
18) Chesshawk Eliminated: Challenge 2
19) Kidudeman (Literally Hitler) Eliminated: Challenge 1
20) Djrockstar (Nub Reservation) Eliminated: Challenge 2

Reserves

1) Developous

Flag Post

This post is entirely dedicated to stating that I promise I will try my hardest to have less bs in this game.

Flag Post

Backstory

As the four, instead of three, survivors stepped out of the ring, as the new crowned winners of the legendary death game, death removed his hood. “Hello”, he said. “I am actually a gamehost show, and you were playing in a gameshow”, he continued, when he was interrupted by all four of them in sync as they exclaimed, “WHAT!?! How could you?” Death said, “My name is Jeul, by the way. Your parents requested you participate in this. Everyone who was eliminated and had no chance of getting back in was informed of this truth.” They stood, looking at Jeul in surprise. He continued, “And with this, all four of you gain an official FGF win and worldwide fame!”

After some years pass, the gameshow starts for season 3, this time, with competitor’s knowing it’s a gameshow, but the prizes remaining the same. And this time, the competitor’s can add a two worded title to their names. Old competitors come back compete to win, and old winners come to win again. Crossing Lies isn’t just over yet.

Flag Post

Challenge 0: Signing Up!

Starts on Page 1.
Ends on Page 2.

Challenge 1: Rock Paper Scissors

Starts on Page 2.
Ends on Page 4.

Challenge 2: Handle Your Words!

Starts on Page 4.
Ends on Page 6.

Challenge 3: The Undead

Starts on Page 7.
Ends on Page 8.

Challenge ??? Redemption: Hech vs Hech

Starts on Page 9.
Ends on Page 9.

Flag Post

Challenge 0: Signing Up

You have 48 hours for this challenge, you have to be one of the first 20 people to sign in order to progress to the next round. As this challenge’s number is below 1, you cannot participate in the redemption round if you fail this challenge. As an optional task, you can add put a title next to your sign up, which is made up of 2 valid English words. Good Luck.

Flag Post

Y U NO CHALLENGE 0.

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign

I want some cookiez.

Flag Post

You can make a title for yourself along with your name in the sign ups made of two valid words in the English dictionary, if you wish to. Also, added.

Flag Post

Title: Psychotic Angel.

Flag Post

I WANT THIS GAME SO MUCH
‘My title’ is my title

Flag Post

Added, including the titles.

Flag Post

SIGN. WITH ALL MY MIGHT SIGN.

Not overhyped at all.

Flag Post

Hamdded