Because of something big happened in my life, I have decided to reminisce and redo some old stuffs.
SO HERE IT IS. THE EMPATHY GAME RETURNS.
1. The winner of the previous round will become the host and think of five words that relate to each other in some way.
2. Other people will start guessing what the relationship between the words.
3. If no one has it right, the host should post extra words, which must be related in the same way.
4. If you guess the theme correctly, you will be the new host of a new round. It is time for you to host a new round.
1. After each 50 rounds, win counts will be tallied. The person(s) who get(s) the most wins in the 50 rounds will be awarded 1 FGF win.
2. To ensure fairness, the host of each round must send me the answer via PM.
3. Also to ensure fairness, procedure 4 will be strictly upheld, i.e, the winner of the last round must be the host of the next round. If the winner cannot host for whatever reason, they are obliged to find someone to host the round for them, and they cannot win the round.
4. Do not use google. Do not use wiki. Do not cheat.
5. I have the right to stop any round if the round is too difficult.
The theme that the poster has in mind is “things that are too short”.
This round is of course done by me: