[Picture/CYOP] Survival: Fantasy Edition (Game)

93 posts

Flag Post

R4l

Signups are still open- Pm me or visit this thread:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/36-forum-games/topics/330671-picture-cyop-survival-fantasy-edition-signups-3-spots-left

Flag Post

Survival: Fantasy Edition

Welcome to my new forum game, Survival: Fantasy Edition where two unlucky men are stranded in a desperate survival situation. They will have to forge,hunt, and craft their way out of this. In the early stages of the game, players will have to worry about constant threats to their health, such as predators, hunger, and cold. The game will be loosley based on real life with a drop of fantasy inside.

Simply saying “search for flint inside rock.” may give the player said flint depending on their roll. Thats right, this is a roll based game. However, many factors may modify the roll, like using an axe to cut down a tree for wood, may yeild higher rolls than just searching for wood. There will be a hunger,thirst,hp, and mp bar when you unlock it.

During the late stages of the game, when I feel both players are flourishing and thriving in their enviorments, I will force them to fight each other, and the true survivor wins. However, do not abandon anything not related to battle [farms,clothes etc] because i will give a bonus to those so they do not feel like their efforts were useless. So it is advised to start getting your battle gear on later in the game.

~Good Luck

Flag Post

Arcane Glow

Territory- Sinister Woods

1. gammaflux [Priority- 1]
2. arkenarken [Priority- 1]
3. efar [Priority- 1]
4. walfordking [Priority- 1]
5. danwar123 [Priority- 1]

Flag Post

Liquid Lifeforce

Territory- Apple Forest

1. thecartm [Priority- 1]
2. Stone667 [Priority- 1]
3. undeadcupcake3 [Priority- 1]
4. VictorGabriM [Priority- 1]

Flag Post

Character Sheets

Arcane Glow- Owen

Stats:
HP 50/50
Hunger 95/100
Thirst 97/100
Mp N/A

Items: [Items equiped will be bolded!]
Head- Red Cap
Back-
Torso- Rags [ +5 Begging]
Legs-
Feet-
Hands- Wooden Sword [ +5 Slashing]
Misc.-

Bonuses
Crafter +5 Crafting [Nooby bonus]

Liquid Lifeforce- Sexy

Stats:
HP 52/52
Hunger 97/100
Thirst 98/100
Mp N/A

Items: [Items equiped will be bolded!]
Head- Blue Cap
Back-
Torso- Rags [+5 Begging]
Legs-
Feet-
Hands- Rubber Gloves [ +2 Health Point]
Misc.- Water Bottle [ +15 Thirst], x4 Purple Berries, x3 red berries, x2 yellow berries, Spotted Egg, x1 [S]wood

Bonuses
Resilient +5 Endurance [Nooby bonus]

Flag Post

[Please keep in mind that actions will be voted on, and there are only two characters, each assigned to a team]

The territory you are stranded on is:

Streams and rivers run through this place, making the land fertile and abundant. With a little fishing skill, one could catch enough fish to feed them for an entire year. The abundant fish also encourages other animals to come to this fertile land, making food not a problem. Flooding is a small problem to consider when gazing upon the beautiful land. Getting a little wet in this land will lead to one never being hungry.

What makes up almost half of this territory are the pine woods. They lack undergrowth but are tall and strong and easy to climb. When pursued, one could easily find shelter in one of these glowering trees. It is dark on the forest floor, so few things grow besides more pine trees. The other half includes marshyland. Despite the eeriness, it wouldn’t be surprising to find some good crafting materials.

Thick forests and grassland are all over this territory. Fruits and berries are easily harvested and grown in this land. The area is swamped with under growth, as well as animals that are attracted to the forest. Herbs and other medicinal plants are lush here, but the same goes for poisonous plants. Anyone that can utilize the resources in this land will find an easy opening for success.

Most of this land is exposed moorland. The open space allows easy building and farming, but the exposure to wind and other elements may force one to seek refuge. Animal burrows, especially rabbits litter the place, though it might take some sneaking to catch one in this open land. The wind and elements exposed the ground’s natural minerals, allowing easy mining; however plants such as herbs are scarce. If exposure is not a problem, this area will seem easy to come by.

Vote on the territory choice [where you are stranded], and your team name, and character name [Keep it simple!].

Flag Post

Name: Victor
Map Vote: 3
About the Group’s name… I dunno.

Flag Post

Name: Garkef
Map Vote: 2
Group Name: Arcane Glow

Flag Post

Name: Owen

Map Vote: 3

Teams Name: Groovy Greens

Flag Post

[Name:] Owen
[Map Vote:] 2
[Group Name:] Arcane Glow

Flag Post

Name: IDC

Map Vote: 2

Group name: Cheeezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Waiting on Stone667, undeadcupcake3, thecartm

Flag Post

Name: Hugh G. Rection
Map: 3
Team Name: Liquid Lifeforce

Flag Post

Name: Sexy
Map: 3
Team Name: 404

Flag Post

Flag Post

I suggest we find a reserve for Undeadcupcake3 instead of abandoning the game because of one player.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stone667:

I suggest we find a reserve for Undeadcupcake3 instead of abandoning the game because of one player.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VictorGabriM:
Originally posted by Stone667:

Flag Post

Yeh Sorry for the AFKness of me and undead! undead did note he will be afk for a while, so I’ll just skip him for this action!

Alright the votes are in!

Team 1

Character Name: Owen
Map: 2 {Sinister Woods}
Group Name: Arcane Glow

Team 2

Name: Sexy
Map: 3 {Apple Forest}
Group Name: Liquid Lifeforce

Also, I will quickly explain two things, events and exploring. Events will happen randomly, and can result from a tornado hitting your possesions, to a fairy blessing your home. Exploring will unlock more of the map, however it costs a lot of energy, and can result dangerously.

Now your next action is to select a trait that will improve the person:

Keen- The user is sharp on eye sight and has an easier time searching for things. +5 Searching, exploring etc.

Strong- The user has huge strength and can beat things easily in a fight. +5 fighting, hunting etc

Charming- The user can bargain, rally, and seduce better. +5 Rallying allies, people skills, etc

Resilient- The user can endure many elements and doesn’t give up. +5 Endurance, protecting etc

Crafter- The user can craft and build things togethor easily. +5 crafting, building etc.

Forger- The user can survive hunger longer and find food easier. +5 forging, gathering berries etc.

Flag Post

I pick strong.

Flag Post

[Owen]

[Trait:] Crafter

Crafting helps us build things easier so it would be easier to build weapons and armor which would take act as a bonus to the damage we do and the damage we can take. So it would take a little longer but with the Crafter trait we could get a similar bonus to the strong and resilient traits. Plus we could also build tools to help us to gather and store food and water easier. Plus we also get a bonus to normal building and crafting.

[Cafter Benefits]

1. Bonus when crafting and building.

2. Bonus when trying to make and improve weapons. (So we can kill easier)

3. Bonus when trying to make and improve armor. (So we can survive easier)

4. Bonus when trying to make and improve items to help gather food/water. (So we can gather food easier)

5. Bonus when trying to make and improve items to store food/water. (So we can store food easier)

Flag Post

(Putting this heading on each of my posts, it’s kinda confusing and hard to tell who’s on who’s team… if it’s a bother just tell me.)

Team: Liquid Lifeforce

Sexy

Thecartm
Stone667
undeadupcake3
VictorGabriM

I suggest we go with Resilient, sure strong would be great on defending off the possibly dangerous wild life, but in our region, there are plenty of medical herbs, but also _ poisonous_ herbs come with that. If the random number generator decides we pick up a bad herb instead of a medical herb, we could endure the poison element better sinc resilient can endure many elements. Just a thought

TL;DR: Strong is good, but Resilient would be better for our region.

Flag Post

Oh, ok then, I don’t really care about which trait we choice so be resilent.

Flag Post

Wait, is the whole team controlling one character? Or is each player controlling one person, and we take turns controlling them?

If we each control our own character, VictorGabriM, don’t let that speech persuade you, i’ll just go with resilient.