Python: Land of Chaos (signup) (locked)

35 posts

Flag Post

Python: Land of Chaos

Python: a country in chaos, where anything can happen and will happen (except magic[?]) and when you think you know the ruler (yes, I know) you realize you’re playing a different game. You were a simple person but chance gave you something extraordinary. Will you use your power for good or evil? Will you unite or conquer? Why am I asking you questions? What difference does it make as long as you get filthy rich? Who is the Mysterious Monty Python of Python? All these questions and more will (not really) be answered on your journey.

The Game
This will be a half-sandbox RP meaning I will nudge you in a path but you don’t have to take it. Every person will have a superpower determined by me. You can do anything within the bounds of rationality and I can make literally anything happen.

Rules

1. I am the equivalent of God (mostly) what I say goes

2. holy relics have infinite uses but need to be found or stolen and require an Annoying Priest and an Acolyte With a Very High Voice in your party

3. the Mysterious Monty Python of Python finds you; you don’t find him

4. ignore any grammatical mistakes I make to boost my ego

5.new rules can be added

6. the sacred word NI can only be used after learning it from the knights of NI

Relics
holy hand grenade:
in the town of Mistygate
a friar does await
give him half past noon
on the night of full moon
and with father’s favorite rhyme
challenge the Fates, at the proper time

Excalibur: a certain person has to visit some watery tart that lives in a pond and throw swords at people the Lady of the Lake (it will be obvious who)
secret power:
cold, cold, life
full of strife
but I know
something colder,
stronger,
sword of power,
Excalibur

Clarence:
brother to Excalibur
brother to life
you cursed evil thing
the Shadow protected you well
but no more
now you are mine to adore
my precccccccccccccccciousssssssssssssss

secret power:
mwhamwhamwha
BURN
I will give you power in exchange for your soul
life of the Devil

 
Flag Post

Signs

1. Tasselhoff (Wiiwonder)
2. Ragnerok (thecartm)
3. Harold (Gottrer)
4. platypuses (platypuses27)
5. carl (overfrost)
6. benedict whatever (kipdon)
7. Brennus (immortal)
8.
9.
10.
(max people infinite)

signup form

Name:
Race: anything humanoid except robots, shape shifter-types, and supernatural or mystical beings
gender:
quote: quote something from Monty Python here it will determine you superpower and bio (you will be able to alter bio)

Profiles
Tasselhoff, Kender, male
superpower: you are one of the few masters of NI, capable of saying NI to any person no matter how strong and have them crumble, even those who know it already who normally wouldn’t be affected, only the Knights of NI and the Mysterious Monty Python can best you in a NI-off, for the moment
bio: for 20 years you lived and worked as a shrubbier, building and repairing shrubberies in a town with no name, until one fateful day you saw Arthur and that other guy saying NI to an old lady, looking for a shrubbier. You learned the Knights of NI like shrubberies and decided to make them an offer: 1000 shrubberies and they would teach you the sacred word. After five more years you heard of the inciting incident and went to looking for the object known as the king thingy.

Harold, male, human
superpower: as a member of the Spanish Inquisition every time someone says something only you know you are allowed to instantly appear wherever it is said no matter what. You are also more skilled at getting people to join your party.
bio: I feel lazy you can write it if you want

Ragnerok, male, kender
superpower: TBD

Carl, male, human
superpower: you are invincible and a fairly good fighter
(in progress)

 
Flag Post

Name: Killer Bunny
Race: Killer Bunny
Gender: Male
Quote: Tim: “Look, that rabbit’s got a vicious streak a mile wide!”

 
Flag Post

Name: Yiu
Race: Lizard folk
Gender: Female
Quote: “BRING OUT YOUR DEAD.”

 
Flag Post

Name: Tasslehoff.
Race: Kender.
Gender: male.
Quote: “we are the knights who say… NIH!”

 
Flag Post

Name: Paarthunax Alduin Dragonice (man,I’m boring)
Race: Small Dragon (if not possible tell me and I will change)
Gender: ???
Quote: “I feel happy!”

 
Flag Post

Name: Ragnerok (Intentionally misspelled)
Race: Human
Gender: male
Quote: “Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show ‘em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one… stayed up! And that’s what you’re gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands.”

 
Flag Post

Name: Harold Rickenbacker
Race: Human
gender: Male
quote: “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

 
Flag Post

EDITED
Name: Carl
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Quote: “Tis but a scratch”

 
Flag Post

If I can ask a question, does the “No robots” thing mean exclusively technology-and-machine type robots, or does it extend to pretty much any organism that has implanted machinery?

 
Flag Post

Name: Benedict Quartos
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Quote: “O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Name: Killer Bunny
Race: Killer Bunny
Gender: Male
Quote: Tim: Look, that rabbit’s got a vicious streak a mile wide!

umm that race doesn’t seem humanoid enough

Originally posted by overfrost:

Name: Carl
Race: Giant
Gender: Male
Quote: “Tis but a scratch”

that counts as mystical that needs to be a restriction too

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Name: Harold Rickenbacker
Race: Human
gender: Male
quote: “Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

accepted

Originally posted by thecartm:

Name: Ragnerok (Intentionally misspelled)
Race: Human
Gender: male
Quote: “Listen, lad. I built this kingdom up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was swamp. Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built it all the same, just to show ‘em. It sank into the swamp. So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third one. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one… stayed up! And that’s what you’re gonna get, lad: the strongest castle in these islands.”

accepted

Originally posted by Dragonice:

Name: Paarthunax Alduin Dragonice (man,I’m boring)
Race: Small Dragon (if not possible tell me and I will change)
Gender: ???
Quote: “I feel happy!”

race needs change and I can’t really work well with that quote

Originally posted by wiiwonder:

Name: Tasslehoff.
Race: Kender.
Gender: male.
Quote: We are going on an expedition… to find the last expedition.

accepted

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by undeadcupcake3:

If I can ask a question, does the “No robots” thing mean exclusively technology-and-machine type robots, or does it extend to pretty much any organism that has implanted machinery?

anything with macheniery, so no cyborgs

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:
Originally posted by michaelan:

Name: Killer Bunny
Race: Killer Bunny
Gender: Male
Quote: Tim: Look, that rabbit’s got a vicious streak a mile wide!

umm that race doesn’t seem humanoid enough

Oh, so I suppose African Americans aren’t humanoid, either? Are you saying that Caucasians are the only humanoid race? Racist bastard.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:
Originally posted by efar:
Originally posted by michaelan:

Name: Killer Bunny
Race: Killer Bunny
Gender: Male
Quote: Tim: Look, that rabbit’s got a vicious streak a mile wide!

umm that race doesn’t seem humanoid enough

Oh, so I suppose African Americans aren’t humanoid, either? Are you saying that Caucasians are the only humanoid race? Racist bastard.

umm

 
Flag Post

[Am I allowed in?]

 
Flag Post

Name: Platypuses
race: kling-on
gender: male
quote:
“We eat lupin stew, lupin bread, pickled lupin, steamed lupinn in lupin sauce, we sleep on lupins, our cloths are made out of lupins, THE CAT CHOCKED ITSELF TO DEATH ON THE BLOODY THINGS. Why can’t you steal something useful?!!!”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kipdon:

[Am I allowed in?]

of course (oh, sorry I didn’t see your post)

Originally posted by platypuses27:

Name: Platypuses
race: kling-on
gender: male
quote:
“We eat lupin stew, lupin bread, pickled lupin, steamed lupinn in lupin sauce, we sleep on lupins, our cloths are made out of lupins, THE CAT CHOCKED ITSELF TO DEATH ON THE BLOODY THINGS. Why can’t you steal something useful?!!!”

accepted

Originally posted by overfrost:

EDITED
Name: Carl
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Quote: “Tis but a scratch”

accepted

Originally posted by Kipdon:

Name: Benedict Quartos
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Quote: “O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.”

so you want to be like the money programme guy accepted

 
Flag Post

I would join… but I don’t have experience with such quotes, sorry.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:

I would join… but I don’t have experience with such quotes, sorry.

you can just Google “Monty Python quotes”

 
Flag Post

Name: Ts14 Forbiddis
Race: Cybernetian
Gender: Male
Quote: “It was a fantastic success. Over 60,000 times more powerful than Britain’s great pre-war joke, and one which Hitler just couldn’t match.”

Say, what you think of ‘Ahrennian’ ??

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by developous:

Name: Ts14 Forbiddis
Race: Cybernetian
Gender: Male
Quote: “It was a fantastic success. Over 60,000 times more powerful than Britain’s great pre-war joke, and one which Hitler just couldn’t match.”

Say, what you think of ‘Ahrennian’ ??

I don’t think I can use that quote because it isn’t about a person

 
Flag Post

Why I know get sign? :c

 
Flag Post

FORGET IT. If the members here cannot even respect my intents, then nobody is worth my commitment.

 
Flag Post

Hey, can I change my quote to “We are the knights who say… NIH!”?
also, ignore dev he’s being dramatic.