JUMP (Rp) BOSS BATTLE, (no longer) looking for co-host (locked)

231 posts

Flag Post

A portal appears in wasteland. Actually, 6. All at slightly different times but creating 6 different beings none the less. However, most appeared with great velocity and quickly slammed themselves into the ground. They have around 6 meters between each other. Their last sight before losing their consciousnesses was of a young woman in a somewhat tattered dress. Brown hair and a pretty face, too.
These 6 are now in some sort of sickhouse. The woman walks over to every one of them. Their armor was removed but their clothes where not, and the armor resides at each one of their sides on a head table near their medical beds. They are in a room with what seems to be poor condition. “Are you awake?” A bit of light from the windows shines in and luminates the room.
NOTE: In wasteland, Magic is minimally effective. Metal armors will make moving slow. Guns deal normal damage, and swords / mele is normally effective.
ALSO: If you are interested in joining, sign Here.

Flag Post

Perrin Twinfell I clutch my head as I regain consciousness. “ooooh. Gods, I don’t even remember the party. wait I don’t drink” I focus on the woman. “I am awake, to answer your question. Now answer mine: Where am I?” A faint memory of some guy in a black robe with skulls drift to mind, but I bat it aside.

Flag Post

Woman
“Well, I don’t know where you come from, but you might not understand. You just came from a portal… It was hard dragging all of you guys here. You aren’t from here, are you? It’s hard to see how you got here wearing all of that heavy armor. There’s a map here if you want to see it.” (Let me draw it first)

Flag Post

Maya

The voices in the room, coupled with the killer pain in my shoulder, startle me awake.

“Where exactly are we?” I ask after momentarily listening to their conversation. No doubt I was in another realm, very far from home. Zedious flawlessly planned my exile, but he was foolish if he thought I wouldn’t come back for revenge. “Which world?”

Flag Post

Angel
“By the way, my name’s Angel.” She picks up a hand drawn map.

" We are at the red building. Yellow is Crazy Bob’s pawn store, pink is the guard barracks, green is Insane Mich’s trade shop, and purple is…" Shivers “the professor…”
Angel looks out the window at the rain catcher.
“Blue is the rain catcher. Grey are other houses.”
The lights flicker a little.

Flag Post

Michaelan
I finally regain consciousness, raging pain filling my head. “Where am I? Wait a minute, who the hell am I?”
The pain in my head intensifies, making it impossible to think straight. I hear voices, and I struggle to focus on them.

Flag Post

Perrin
I look at the map offered, and try to use a trick I learned to memorize the map, which involves a bit of magic. This doesn’t work, and just makes my headache worse. I get out of the bed and check to make sure all my stuff is present. To my surprise, my armor appears to have gained weight. I check it and see nothing has been added, it is the same as it always has been.
“What trickery is this?” My memory then surfaces of how I got here. Has that sorcerer hexed me? “Well, Angel, I’m Perrin. Thank you for your kindness.” I turn towards the other woman who spoke. (Maya) “I can smell your dark magic. Who are you?”

Flag Post

Angel
The woman gets a needle and injects Michaelan with the fluid after seeing him move. “Feel better?”

Flag Post

Michaelan
The pain in my head immediately subsides, and it’s easier to think clearly. “Y-yes, thank-you.”
I still can’t seem to remember anything, but I still feel much better. Without the pain, I can listen to the conversation better. I stare at the given map and concentrate on memorizing it. I’m not able to memorize the entirety of it, but I’m able to commit the basis of it to memory.

Flag Post

Angel
The woman looks around the room to see if anyone else will wake up. “Well, do you people know each other?”

Flag Post

Frakwitz
I got knocked out somehow. When I woke up, I saw many other people. Where the fuck am I? I got up. I saw some humans. Thank god. “OI NUMBNUTS! WHERE THE BLOODY FUCK AM I?” I yelled. Then I checked for my newly obtained battle rifle. Thank god it’s still on me. And my two hammers.

Flag Post

Angel
“Are you OK? Here, take these.” Hands Frakwitz pills to calm people down. “Here’s some water.”

Flag Post

Frakwitz
I don’t need no fucking pills. I should still keep them. I drink the water kindly given to me. Tastes better than the water everyone else is drinking. “Thanks.” I then inspect my battle rifle. “How do I fire this thing?”

Flag Post

Perrin I glance back at the newest awakee, and see him examining a curious item. “what is that? What do you mean by fire it?”

Flag Post

Sir Jericho III
As I finally regain consciousness, I lean up from my bed. I feel horrible, but I’m not dead. I immediately check for my amulet, which is still intact. Good. I might need that later. I then take a moment to look around. I could see the other people in the rooms. I then noticed my armor. I immediately wanted to get back up and into my armor, but something told me that wasn’t something I was fully capable of at the moment.

Flag Post

Angel
“Hmph… Please don’t strain yourselves.” The woman seems to write some notes down.

Flag Post

Michaelan
I stared at the confused man who had just spoken. “He obviously means his gun. What planet are you from?”
I looked suspiciously around the room. Everybody seemed just as confused as me. The woman seemed kind enough, but you never know.
I was eager to get out of this place as soon as possible. I turned to look at the woman “When can we leave?”

Flag Post

Perrin “A gun? What planet am I from? Obviously one where there aren’t guns.” I sigh and stand up. I stagger, so I pick up my staff and use it as a walking stick. “Ma’am, you mentioned a portal, yes? Anybody here know anything about portals?”

Flag Post

Angel
“Woah, you still need a few diagnostics before you can even walk. Why don’t you get to know each other? Do you know anything about that guy over there? (arkenarken)” The woman checks the man’s forehead. She then proceeds the conversation. “I have a lot of questions for you. The diagnostics will be quick, but I can’t take another drop of blood for a bit. First off, what were those… portals?”

Flag Post

Frakwitz
“I went through a motherfucking portal as well. I killed some guy in ripped up clothing with my hammer. That’s how I managed to get this new toy.” I said. “Now will someone please tell me where the trigger is to fire this damn gun?”

Flag Post

Perrin “Ma’am, it’s magic, I don’t have to explain.” I then fall flat on my face on my next step. “Do NOT help me. I must retain my independence.” I then pull myself back into the bed. I glance at Exhibit A (Arkenarken) “I’m no expert, but he’s either a crazy wizard or a demon. Anyway, yes portals. I was in a duel with someone where his magic activated a portal, which I fell into to. I have never seen anyone here before.” I close my eyes for a moment. Then I glance at the guy yelling again. “Friend, I do stuff like that and people call me a criminal. Except they deserve it. a lot.”

Flag Post

Michaelan
All I want to do is get the hell out of this place as soon as possible. I don’t have time for idle chit-chat or making friends; I need to find out who I am, where I am, and what the hell happened. What was with that guy actually taking me seriously. That was actually sarcasm. Was he actually going along, or does he really believe he’s from another planet? What the hell is this “magic”? I found a knife in my pocket and fingered it nervously. Figuring it’s my only option, I decide to ask the woman. “Who am I?”

Flag Post

Angel
“I’m just a medical professional. Hard to find one out here in the wastelands. What is your occupation?”

Flag Post

Sir Jericho III
“To be completely honest, if I knew what those portals were I wouldn’t be here right now. Now, if I may ask, where are we, exactly? I have never seen this place on any map.”

Flag Post

Perrin “Healer, Mercenary, vigilante.” I then blink. “Wastelands? Is this a desert?”