[Trivia] [Accepting reserves] Kongregate Q - Team Mastermind [Match 3 - Team 2 vs Team 5 - Round 2] [Question 4] (locked)

503 posts

Flag Post

Kongregate QTeam Mastermind

A game consisting of teams of 3, facing each other in rounds against each other in varying subjects.

Flag Post

Game System

Players who sign up will divided into groups of three, the rest will be reserves. One team leader will be chosen for each team, according to team voting, if there is a tie in the votes, RNG will decide. There will be 4 rounds for each team in a match, that means 8 rounds in total per match. There will be 10 questions per round. You can also pass questions if you think you don’t know them.

Round 1 will be an individual round, based on general knowledge, and the captain will have to play this round. Round 2 will be a team round, you get a penalty for answering out of turn. Round 3 will be an individual round, but based on one of the three subjects I give the person to choose from, and lastly, Round 4 will be another team round, it will based on one of the 4 subjects I give the team to choose from, and every member in the team will partake in this, you may collaborate in this round (round 4, to be clear), and this is the only exception to the note below.

Note that you’re not allowed to tell each other answers in the team rounds, nor can you take help from the internet, or any other player. If I find out that any of this is happening, instant disqualification, -10 points to your team, and a ban from my next game. Cheating is not fun, nor do you get the same sense of accomplishment of playing fair. You must post all your round 4 answers in bold.

Flag Post

Scoring System

Correct answer = +2 points
Incorrect answers = -1 point
Out of turn answers = -2 points
Passing question = 0 points
If you get all 10 questions for your round correct = +2 points

Flag Post

1) eProdigy Sh4ne
2) Djrockstar
3) SamsterSamster
4) Haych2
5) TwistedCakez
6) Puzzledan
7) AdeebNafees Donseptico
8) T6salt Funiax
9) Hamuka
10) Coolo2011 Sebba
11) S_98
12) Woon1957
13) Walfordking Thijsel
14) DragonArcherZ
15) Tehdarkside Tracymirkin123

Reserves

1) Zzzip50
2) Pigjr1

Flag Post

Tournament brackets can be found here

You may post now.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

SIGN!

Flag Post

Flag Post

(Stop) Sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign. Seems fun.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Signage.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Eye sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Eye sign.

Flag Post

No cheating allow huh Jask! Unlike your last game when the host cheated selecting Rainbow by you.

I’ve got a long memory.

I’m going to sign to this because this is fair. I’m always fair or otherwise you get it from me, not just your games mate. Just look at the game The Cave.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Signification.

But i’ll be away for 2 days.

Flag Post

Everyone has been added.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Flag Post

Why don’t we have a full-team discussion round thingy for Round 4?

Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Why don’t we have a full-team discussion round thingy for Round 4?

Not sure I understand what you’re trying to say.