[Game] Dark Wood, Rise of Darkness (Chapter 1: On Our Way to Broken Horn Valley) page 2 (locked)

923 posts

Flag Post

I say, “Watch out for that thing!” I point wildly and when he is distracted I bash him upside the head with my flame sword. Then I take out my dagger to kill in case he gets up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

I say, “Watch out for that thing!” I point wildly and when he is distracted I bash him upside the head with my flame sword. Then I take out my dagger to kill in case he gets up.

he dies, then you see a dark hole appear, you see this grim reaper. “I need to talk to you…”

Flag Post

“Oh. Well, I spend most of my time here playing poker. I seem to be a well known player here.” I place down my cards, winning the hand.

Flag Post

Need start (will delete)

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_games:

“Oh. Well, I spend most of my time here playing poker. I seem to be a well known player here.” I place down my cards, winning the hand.

“I lose, wait your cheating!” One of the men says.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helkaine:

Need start (will delete)

Your in a tavern where everyone is Except the mods

Flag Post

I’ll just be a mod in this game please. Can’t wait for the sequel to Armageddon.

Flag Post

“Hey, wait, I’m not cheating!” I am in an angry rage now. As he keeps accusing me of cheating, I reach across the table and hit him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by walfordking:

I’ll just be a mod in this game please. Can’t wait for the sequel to Armageddon.

Ok

Flag Post

“Hey, wait, I’m not cheating!” I am in an angry rage now. As he keeps accusing me of cheating, I reach across the table and hit him.

As you hit him, one of the men gets a dagger. “Why’d you do that!” He says angrily.

Flag Post

“Whoa, guys, calm down now, no need for a fight.” I say, trying to keep them from ending up killing each other.

The last time there had been a fight, I’d had to be the one to end it, and that was by shooting a man with an arrow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

“Whoa, guys, calm down now, no need for a fight.” I say, trying to keep them from ending up killing each other.

The last time there had been a fight, I’d had to be the one to end it, and that was by shooting a man with an arrow.

The man with the man shouts “Dont say calm down to me! Only me can do that, now give me your money and no one will get HURT!” He opens his other hand.

Flag Post

“Well, I’m not cheating!” I get told to sit down and calm down, but I don’t want to. I take out a small dagger and attempt to stab him.

Flag Post

“Well, I’m not cheating!” I get told to sit down and calm down, but I don’t want to. I take out a small dagger and attempt to stab him.

He dodges

Originally posted by rokun:
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

The man with the man shouts “Dont say calm down to me! Only me can do that, now give me your money and no one will get HURT!” He opens his other hand.

Flag Post

For the sake of the people in the tavern, I hand over my winnings to the man.

Flag Post

I look around the council.

Flag Post

For the sake of the people in the tavern, I hand over my winnings to the man.

“Why thank you!” He runs with his other men leaving the tavern, then you hear “AHHHH!” You see this guard come up to you he says "Heres your earnings, that poor bastard didn’t even remember that we had Guards guarding this tavern.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

I look around the council.

You see two big gates, one to the left and one to the right. Then you see that the first gate has this written on it: LIFE and the other gate DEATH

Flag Post

“Thanks for the help, guards. Just a little.. disagreement between us. I owe you guys one.”

Flag Post

I walks up to the gate of death, but do not dare to even touch it.

Flag Post

“Thanks for the help, guards. Just a little.. disagreement between us. I owe you guys one.”

“Don’t need to thank me just doi-” You both hear “Guards help!” The Guard up to you says “Well I gotta go!” He runs out of the tavern, you hear him shout “Help! Shadow is upon us”.

Flag Post

I greet the Grim Reaper like he is a normal person. But politely, he would own me up and down the road.
“Why did you come?” I ask him. “And by the way, I would love to say that I am a huge fan of your work!”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

I walks up to the gate of death, but do not dare to even touch it.

As you walk up to the gate of hell you see it open up, then you see a council. You hear someone “I am Rokun or in greek terms The giver of life and death and to you young horseman whats your name, do it quick since shadow is upon us…”

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

I greet the Grim Reaper like he is a normal person. But politely, he would own me up and down the road.

“Why did you come?” I ask him. “And by the way, I would love to say that I am a huge fan of your work!”

“Shut up and come!” You see the grim reaper take down her hood. “Now lets go!” She jumps inside the portal.

Flag Post

I follow without complaining or asking any questions.