[Game] Dark Wood, Rise of Darkness (Chapter 1: On Our Way to Broken Horn Valley) page 3 (locked)

923 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

I follow without complaining or asking any questions.

You fall and hit the floor of the council, you see Rokun or The Giver of Life and Death “Ahh… What took you so long Proyu?” She answers “Well you see this boy is playing around and killing everyone he see’s right?” I answer “Well who cares, you young horseman this will be your partner”.

Flag Post

I walk into the bar, and sit next to a man who was playing cards (with flashdeath). I ask him “Are there any monsters that need to be killed near here…”

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

I walk into the bar, and sit next to a man who was playing cards (with flashdeath). I ask him “Are there any monsters that need to be killed near here…”

flashdeath answer this

Flag Post

“…Okay. Do I get benifits?”
I examine my new partner and think about what I just got myself into. Then I think about that large box of weapons still sitting in the road.
“Can we go back and get those weapons?” I ask The Reaper.

Flag Post

“…Okay. Do I get benifits?”

I examine my new partner and think about what I just got myself into. Then I think about that large box of weapons still sitting in the road.

“Can we go back and get those weapons?” I ask The Reaper.

“No”. She says quickly, I say “Oh and you heres your transportation”. You see this dark horse with red eyes “Oh and it breaths fire to so….”

Flag Post

(Blue eyes…)

“I would say that’s a benifit…” I hop on, hoping the awesome beast knows it’s master. My horse skills arn’t that awesome, but I know what I’m doing.

Flag Post

I back away a little bit. “My name is Freddi Maice.”

Flag Post

(Blue eyes…)

“I would say that’s a benifit…” I hop on, hoping the awesome beast knows it’s master. My horse skills arn’t that awesome, but I know what I’m doing.

It runs in circles, you fall off. I say “Oh yea thats the young one, all the trained ones are taken. Sorry, oh and even though I’m the supreme being The Giver of Life and Death It still takes time to make those, you need to get a elfs soul then you need to kill a black horse. Then you need to bring it to the altar, then you need to sacrifice it to the god of Infinite Fire then you need to tame it, then you need to feed it until it becomes 4 million years old.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dman18:

I back away a little bit. “My name is Freddi Maice.”

Originally posted by rokun:

(Blue eyes…)

It runs in circles, you fall off. I say “Oh yea thats the young one, all the trained ones are taken. Sorry, oh and even though I’m the supreme being The Giver of Life and Death It still takes time to make those, you need to get a elfs soul then you need to kill a black horse. Then you need to bring it to the altar, then you need to sacrifice it to the god of Infinite Fire then you need to tame it, then you need to feed it until it becomes 4 million years old.”

Flag Post

“So I need to sacrifice it?” I asked in confusion. “Or is it just hard to make; Maybe I can tame it, old school….”

I try riding again. I get thrown off again.

“Maybe later…”
I intrudce myself to Freddi as Noob, and tell him that isn’t my real name, just a nickname.

Flag Post

“So I need to sacrifice it?” I asked in confusion. “Or is it just hard to make; Maybe I can tame it, old school….”

“Maybe later…”

I intrudce myself to Fred as Noob, and tell him that isn’t my real name, just a nickname.

I say “Well this guy is only about 2 million years old, oh and the only things you need to do now is tame him, and make him reach 4 million years old”.

Flag Post

“Maybe later…”

I intrudce myself to Fred as Noob, and tell him that isn’t my real name, just a nickname.

Dmans ingame name is Freddi.

Flag Post

(Freddi, sorry…)
“Do I live as long as I have the horse? You know, to take care of him…” This was so confusing and I had the odd feeling that I was missing something or someone…

Flag Post

(Freddi, sorry…)

“Do I live as long as I have the horse? You know, to take care of him…” This was so confusing and I had the odd feeling that I was missing something or someone…

“Well yes you do live infinite years, except if you die. When you die you will come here and be on trial whether or not we should revive you”.

(Oh and edit your other post so it says Freddi)

Flag Post

“So…are we on trail right now? Or is this a ‘This Is Your Destiny’ thing? If this is a destiny giving meeting, what are we supposed to do?”

Flag Post

“So…are we on trail right now? Or is this a ‘This Is Your Destiny’ thing? If this is a destiny giving meeting, what are we supposed to do?”

I say “Well we attacked Heaven Tavern in BrosenHorn Valley but we didn’t know that they could put up much of a fight, so I need you both to go to Heaven Tavern”. You see this portal open.

Flag Post

“Come on, Freddi.” I step through the portal and see…nothing unusual. I wonder what we needed to attack…

Flag Post

“Come on, Freddi.” I step through the portal and see…nothing unusual. I wonder what we needed to attack…

As you come out you see approximately 50 Guards killing about 100 shadow creepers.

Flag Post

I heard the guards shouting, and ran outside of the tavern. I see a man talking with a shady character. A strong wind appears, and a portal opens between them. The guards run towards them, so I follow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_games:

I heard the guards shouting, and ran outside of the tavern. I see a man talking with a shady character. A strong wind appears, and a portal opens between them. The guards run towards them, so I follow.

tbenn14 answer this

Flag Post

“Hi, we were sent here by…Rokun. We are supposed to help.” I mount my horse and for the next attempt, try to ride the horse into battle against Shadows.

Flag Post

“Hi, we were sent here by…Rokun. We are supposed to help.” I mount my horse and for the next attempt, try to ride the horse into battle against Shadows.

You make your horse attack straight at the shadows, you see your horse runs in circles again. You fall.

Flag Post

“Who is Rokun?” As I go near the portal, I see many shadowy creatures attacking a mass of guards. I decide that they may need some help, so I take out my crossbow and begin to fire.

Flag Post

(Fail – _ -)
Cursing loudly, I draw my flame blade and run into battle.

Flag Post

(Fail – _ -)

Cursing loudly, I draw my flame blade and run into battle.

One of the shadows see’s you and charges right at you with its claws drawn out.