[Game] Dark Wood, Rise of Darkness (Chapter 1: On Our Way to Broken Horn Valley) page 4 (locked)

923 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by i_like_games:

“Who is Rokun?” As I enter the portal, I see many shadowy creatures attacking a mass of guards. I decide that they may need some help, so I take out my crossbow and begin to fire.

(i_like_games uhm the fights going on by the tavern not inside the portal)

EDIT POST

Flag Post

I run the thing through with my flame sword, willing it to become as hot as possible. I remember how shadows fight, consitering my past. I move on to the next shadow.

(Do I remember a leveling system?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbenn14:

I run the thing through with my flame sword, willing it to become as hot as possible. I remember how shadows fight, consitering my past. I move on to the next shadow.

(Do I remember a leveling system?)

(Yes there is leveling in this game only for the people who did their skill point sheet) You go and charge at the next shadow you see, you see the shadow disappear and reappear behind you. It scratches you, some black blood falls on the ground.

Flag Post

I swing the blade like a bat and knock off it’s freaking head. Then I proceed cutting down a few more shadows, not stopping long enough for them to attack.

(I did)

Flag Post

I swing the blade like a bat and knock off it’s freaking head. Then I proceed cutting down a few more shadows, not stopping long enough for them to attack.

(I did)

You see a giant shadow, he picks you up.

Flag Post

Having dropped my sword, I draw my dagger a discreetly possible and throw it at the Huge Shadow’s eye.

Flag Post

Having dropped my sword, I draw my dagger a discreetly possible and throw it at the Huge Shadow’s eye.

As you throw your dagger he blocks himself with its other hand, it throws you to the ground.

Flag Post

Thanking whatever person is looking out for me, pick up my sword and slice off any part that gets too close.

Flag Post

(I fixed it.)

As I fire my shot, a shadow had come near me. I took out my katana and slash at it.

Flag Post

“Who is Rokun?” As I go near the portal, I see many shadowy creatures attacking a mass of guards. I decide that they may need some help, so I take out my crossbow and begin to fire.

As you begin to shoot, you see someone getting thrown to the ground by a big shadow.

Flag Post

(I fixed it.)

As I fire my shot, a shadow had come near me. I took out my katana and slash at it.

The shadow dodges and punches you in the gut.

Flag Post

Thanking whatever person is looking out for me, pick up my sword and slice off any part that gets too close.

The giant shadow tries to punch you.

Flag Post

The shadow dodged my attack. “These are a lot faster than I expected!” I felt a pain in my gut, and I struggled to get away. I kept swing furiously at the shadow, and saw a very large one in the distance with what looked like the man from before.

Flag Post

The shadow dodged my attack. “These are a lot faster than I expected!” I felt a pain in my gut, and I struggled to get away. I kept swing furiously at the shadow, and saw a very large one in the distance with what looked like the man from before.

As you move back you see the shadow make a dark aura around its hands, it charges at you.

Flag Post

I hold up the razor sharp blade in front of me and will it into hot flame. I brace myself, knowing it was not going to feel good.
(Maybe defence will save me?)

Flag Post

I hold up the razor sharp blade in front of me and will it into hot flame. I brace myself, knowing it was not going to feel good.

(Maybe defence will save me?)

He hits you, though suddenly you feel a rage of flame bursting out of you. You see your Flame Blade’s flame growed a bit bigger.

Flag Post

I get out of my crouched position and try to finish him off while my flame lasts and while he’s distracted by my fire. I do a large junp and do an over-head swing with my blade.

Flag Post

I get out of my crouched position and try to finish him off while my flame lasts and while he’s distracted by my fire. I do a large junp and do an over-head swing with my blade.

You cut him in half, you still see some more shadows killing Guards.

Flag Post

I get up, and wander outside, wondering what happened to the person from earlier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by flashdeath30:

I get up, and wander outside, wondering what happened to the person from earlier.

As you walk outside you see a bloodshed of people and weird shadow type monsters, you see a bunch of shadow creepers from the distance.

Flag Post

THE HELL!?” I shout, confused. I grab the longbow of my back and take aim, then wait for one to get out into the (relativily) open area, then fire.

Flag Post

THE HELL!?” I shout, confused. I grab the longbow of my back and take aim, then wait for one to get out into the (relativily) open area, then fire.

You fire your Longbow and killed one, you see that a couple of them are running straight at you with their claws out.

Flag Post

(Longbow, not crossbow, longbow)

I take two more shots, then put my bow away and pull out my double bladed axe.

BRING IT ON!” I roar at them.

Flag Post

Having dealed with that monstrosity, I moved on and went to slash away the shadows killing the guards. I was going to take these guys out samuri-style. I slashed at them and…

Flag Post

(Longbow, not crossbow, longbow)

I take two more shots, then put my bow away and pull out my double bladed axe.

BRING IT ON!” I roar at them.

As you say that one of them jumps at you and clings onto your arm, and the other 2 tries to slash you.