(Game) Cursed! New Rule Added! See page 5. page 4 (locked)

146 posts

Flag Post

Wilson: 0 3 6 7. Wrong! That’s one try. 2 left.

Joey: look for clues. A creature is coming and you can’t escape as the wall has closed now.

kingzak: buy from the shop and take it off the gold. like you were spending money. Then come to pyramid.

Flag Post

ok then
i will have a small sword
a helmet
and two meals

leaving me with no gold
anyone got any spare :)

Flag Post

I look around the room for a door.

Flag Post

I see an imp,and say “hello,are you an imp?”

Flag Post

8 3 6 7

Flag Post

I go to the vases.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hero122:

I see an imp,and say “hello,are you an imp?”

(i sense some dream world coming on)

back story
maximum z had no been able to find any good treasure in ages
he was down to two meals left

he needed more gold
that is when he saw the pyramid
he began making his way over to it

Flag Post

Duncan: A cage comes on top of you and traps you. The only way out now is to dig, but there’s one small problem. The shovel is on the outside of the cage, with you inside. What do you do now?

Joey: Imp. “Hi, could you help me?” said the imp. Do you want to help the imp or not?

Wilson: 8 3 6 7. You are right. The door opens up and you are somewhere different. While you were in the room, you were teleported somewhere different inside the pyramid. You don’t know where you are now.

David: vases. Theres three vases. Inside one of them is nothing, a good thing and a bad thing. Which vase do you want? You can only choose one. The left, middle or right vase.

Flag Post

I check around one last time in the room I was in, then leave it.

Flag Post

maximum z walks over to the pyramid

it is big and shiny

the closer he got the more he felt s eeiree force start to control him

he reached the pyramid and poked it

two panels went in
one opened the door

the other would……………

Flag Post

I inspect the cage.

Flag Post

Wilson: Check room. Nothing happens. There is a choice of where to go from here as you reach a crossroad. North, East or west.

Maximum z: You poke the pyramid. The shop keeper had said, “Don’t poke the pyramid.” lose all your fortune points. You are cursed! Every thing bad is going to hit you hard now. You are trapped! (Not a good start kingzak.)

Dumcan: Inspect the cage. Nothing happens.

Flag Post

I try to use the mirror to dig a hole.

Flag Post

Maximum z: You poke the pyramid. The shop keeper had said, “Don’t poke the pyramid.” lose all your fortune points. You are cursed! Every thing bad is going to hit you hard now. You are trapped! (Not a good start kingzak.)

(what the hell
there were two panels and they both opened something
and i got cursed by the oter one
i think i need something else to happen from the press)

maximum z walk into the pyramid

Flag Post

I go west.

Flag Post

I choose the left one.

Flag Post

I choose to help the imp “What is it?”

Flag Post

Duncan: use mirror to dig. Oh dear! The mirror shatters into a thousand pieces and now the mirror is useless.

Maximum z: You enter the pyramid. which way would you like to go? Left or Right.

Wilson: West. You come to a door. Would you like to enter or carry on?

David: left vase. You have found a piece of paper with some writting on. Would you like to read the piece of paper or not?

Joey: Help the imp. The imp says, “Oh good! I want you to find me the book of realms. Don’t read it yourself thou!”

Flag Post

Read.

Flag Post

Ooops! I didn’t know this game had started…. Sorry.

I buy a backpack and 4 meals.
I have 0 gp left.

Flag Post

maximum z will go left

(can there be a treasure chest walford can choose whats in t)

Flag Post

NOOO my mirror :(
Uhm… how to get out of a cage when all I have is some food and a knife..
I try to use the knife to dig a hole.

Flag Post

I continue on.

Flag Post

David: Read. The piece of paper had said, “..e..r. o. t.. …..!” Some of the letters were missing. You were wondering what the piece of paper had said. Carry on.

Maximum z: Left. You do reach the panels, but instead of two, there’s four panels. The sun, moon, earth and mars. There’s a note on the wall. There is only one way forward from this point and the other three will kill you. If you select the right panel, then you will be greatly rewarded. What do you want to do?

Duncan: Use knife. Just about to use your knife to dig yourself, when you hear a ‘CLANG!’ Do you want to investigate the CLANG or not?

Wilson: Carry on. You continue your way. Soon you faced with a creature.

Flag Post

I investigate the CLANG!