King of The Hill V

3282 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to King of The Hill 5!!!!!

Thank you to Kirdaiht for the first King of The Hill and to Azn for making number 4 and for redefining KoTH.

Rules:

1) No Godmodding
2) Say KoTH after killing the last KoTH
3) Be original (no repetitions)
4) No Post Edit cheats
5) Only some supernatural beings aloud as long as its not over the top
6) Obey all rules except for #14
7) NO CHUCK NORIS!!!!!!
8) Some Fictional items are allowed if its not over the top
9) You cannot build or add anything to the hill. Things like random walls, holes spikes, etc., are acceptable, but they are only there for that post. After that they disappear.
10) If a rule is broken the post is invalid and you must kill the person before the invalid post
11) You respawn back onto the hill on your next post, you cannot be “vanished” permanently and be made non-existent
12) This is a given, only me and Azn can create random events.
13) Saying a word or a name does not make you KoTH
14) Obey all rules except for #6

FAQ

What are these random events?
they are events that me and/or azn will make up that you have to survive/pass through in order to be king
Why is TheAznSensation posting as if he is still running the game?
I decided to let him help me out with this game so he can create random events and stuff
When I win something in a random event, how long does it last?
the whole game
What the crap is an illegal player?
Its a player who continually breaks the rules in a way that ruins the game for someone else or for everybody. I will warn someone when they are about to become an illegal player and after the warning, they get three strikes before they become one. Once they become one, everyone must ignore him/her and i do give them the right to troll them in this thread.

warning the game rules may change over time due to some circumstances

Flag Post

CURRENT EVENTS
Earthquake strikes the hill!
CURRENT STATE OF THE HILL
Being torn up by earthquake, surrounded by flying rocks and screams of pain.

Flag Post

CURRENT NEWS

Lesbian Nazi Hookers abducted by Aliens and forced into Weight-loss programs!

MOD ANNOUNCEMENTS
Sgt. Awesome Please, if you posted anything about my slot mistakes, please delete them so it won’t spam up the game, thanks!

Flag Post

Uh, you can’t wait for a slot like this. You have to wait.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

Uh, you can’t wait for a slot like this. You have to wait.

ive seen a bunch of people do this before so…. yeah. say i can

Flag Post

Check the rules thread. There’s a rule in there about no reserving stuff. This is reserving stuff. If you go with the idiots because they did something, then you’re seen as an idiot.

Flag Post

Well you seen and you already knew. I agree with XYTWO?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XYTWO:

Check the rules thread. There’s a rule in there about no reserving stuff. This is reserving stuff. If you go with the idiots because they did something, then you’re seen as an idiot.

oh shiz i forgot about that………. here i got a plan dont flag this yet please

Flag Post

okay i found a slot, the game was locked a couple months ago and the person who started has another one which is against the rules so i took it. WIN!!! you can start to post if you want

Flag Post

I walk onto the hill since no one else is on it. I put some mouse traps on the bottom, then place some mines under them.
IAKOTAH!

Flag Post

Sends mice to eat cheeze, and laughs as the blow up. Then sets fire to squidward to claim KoTH!!

(Learns to spell Chuck Norris.)

Flag Post

I respawn nearby and grab my AK-47. I blow PR2_STORYs head off and go up onto the hill.
IAKOTAH!

Flag Post

not playing till ivs done.

Flag Post

^1 then I help finnish IV so this doesn’t get locked.
KNIFE TO THE FACE. KOTH. I hire snipers to guard the hill for 2 pages.

Flag Post

KOTH IV has finished!

Uloc runs towards the hill. The sniper’s bullets bounce off his impervious skin, and he simply goes to sleep on top of the hill.

EOTH.

Flag Post

IV has in fact not finished. It has not been locked, which means its not over.

Flag Post

Throw some sticky grenades on the hill. Wait a few seconds… Explosions.

KoTH

Flag Post

[Eh. Still posting hear.]

Uloc sleeps through the explosions, of course. His armor is unmatchable.

Flag Post

“want some popcorn?” kilo eats some popcorn then chokes on it “HAHAHAHAHA” kilo then turns blue (he iz deadz) I walk to the top of the hill and hire Peater Griffen to sit on anyone who trys to take over the hill
KotH

Flag Post

I’m moving here now.

I transfer operations to Hill V. On one of my gunships, while hovering around the hill I grab a sniper rifle and shoot Griffin in the head. He collapses and dies. I then send in all my troops to raise the flag on the hill. The hill is mine, and I task detachments of aircraft to patrol it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by knight_34:

I’m moving here now.

I transfer operations to Hill V. On one of my gunships, while hovering around the hill I grab a sniper rifle and shoot Griffin in the head. He collapses and dies. I then send in all my troops to raise the flag on the hill. The hill is mine, and I task detachments of aircraft to patrol it.

you didn’t say KoTH,
Bountyhunter is KoTH

Flag Post

Alright.

KoTH.

Solved.

Flag Post

[never posed before on any KotH]

I order my bazillion of tanks and anti-air troops to take over the hill.
And i put alot of mines around the hill. (sgta said that no BUILDING, not no putting)

WTFotH

Flag Post

Bazillion is no word. Sadly, I have to also use such primitive and brute methods of destroying you. A few nuclear warheads to the hill leaves you with nothing really, as your entire army was vaporized and your mines are kaput too. I put in an air force division to patrol the hill and some reinforcements on standby.

KoTH.

Flag Post

Since you didn’t kill me I make myself look like one of your guards while everyone else is on coffie break I swich kinghts flag with mine then put an energy thinggummy around that will kill anyone who touchs it (also make it go BOOM, screan in agony, and also wait for it…. turn them into a cuddly teddy bear) >:D