The Best Team

24 posts

Flag Post

The purpose of this thread is to help newbies with limited cards decide what the best them for them would be. So, they can give their current team and other cards worth considering and hopefully people will respond with constructive criticism. This will also lower the number of threads with similar ideas. To start (cause I want help too :P) my current team is (assume level 3 unless otherwise mentioned):
Flammara
Toran
Jon
Ica-Rusty
Marzhin

And I also have
Marlok Abyssien Corc
Furagu Asajiro Chidori
Absalon Blanche Anryena

Flag Post

you could go with corc and furagu instead of marzhin and jon for an all shield team.

Flag Post

Well I’m on a massive losing streak and I feel as if I’m doing it all wrong, so here’s my team at the moment:

Spiritspeaker
The Sachem
Yu Ling
Carkasse
Ugly Corc

As for who I have available:

Hailwalker Toran the Regent Anagram
Absalon Kounok Archmage Anryena
Mastermage Marzhin Yilliana Brutus
Bloodsword Jon the Fillibuster Ica-Rusty*

Flag Post

Any help for me? D:

Spiritspeaker
Sachem
Yu Ling
Carkasse
Corc

Available:

Hailwalker Toran Anagram Absalon
Kounok Anryena Marzhin Yilliana
Brutus Bloodsword Filibuster Ica-Rusty

Flag Post

@qwerty: Hmmm……
Try Flamm, Furagu, Toran, Chidori, Ica. We’re just going for primarily strength-based heroes with Ica and Furagu as pure buffer.

@Flick: Cark, Toran, Jon, Anagram, Spirit.

Flag Post

Currently my lineup is:
- Master Mà
- Asajiro the Vagabond
- Chidori
- Master-Mage Marzhin
- Toran the Regent

I’ve also got:
- The Sachem
- Furagu
- Absalon
- Kounok
- Archmage Anyrena
- Ylliana
- The Spooker
- Brutus
- Salem
- BloodSword

Flag Post

Please help me with best changes for leagues…
Currently my lineup is:
- Master Mà
- Furagu
- Chidori
- Gyakusha
- Toran the Regent

I’ve also got:
- SpiritSpeaker
- The Sachem
- Asajiro
- Risomu
- Shui Khan Ex
- Dimizar
- Soul Chewer
- Grief
- Absalon
- Archmage Anyrena
- Arkalon
- Master-Mage Marzhin
- Ylliana
- Blanche Of Arcania
- Abyssien The Devourer
- Archmage Artrezil
- Brutus
- Salem
- BloodSword
- Mylad
- Corc
- Jon the filibuster
- Ica-Rusty
- S.A.R.A.H

Flag Post

@clakk – I’d get Furagu in there, and drop Marzhin. Marzhin doesn’t REALLY shine without +ALL dmg buffs, and you’ll want Toran hitting, not buffing. Also, Furagu caters well to human teams. Other than that, need to unlock some others.

@EpicStyle – I’d drop Chidori for Shui Khan. Chidori only really shines when attacking, Shui’Khan can attack or defend decently. If you’re a big Chidori fan, then Gyak would be my next pick to drop for Shui’Khan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mythrilvael:

@clakk – I’d get Furagu in there, and drop Marzhin. Marzhin doesn’t REALLY shine without +ALL dmg buffs, and you’ll want Toran hitting, not buffing. Also, Furagu caters well to human teams. Other than that, need to unlock some others.

@EpicStyle – I’d drop Chidori for Shui Khan. Chidori only really shines when attacking, Shui’Khan can attack or defend decently. If you’re a big Chidori fan, then Gyak would be my next pick to drop for Shui’Khan.

Thx… i will test

Flag Post

Currently my lineup is:
Furagu
Gyakusha
Shui Khan Ex
torent
arnanda

this set get me thought alot of match . if armanda didt trigger power just go with shield defend with furaga and gyakusha. if you need more defend replace torent with hime or gemieyes for dodge. with shield and dodge there are very few combo that can break thought those combo and out damage you( if your armanda trick the BY once you are sure to finish them up gyakusha or shui khan)

Flag Post

Lately I seem to be getting carved up a lot in league matches with my team. Any help / changes would be a great help

Current team:
Fe’y Ex, Furagu, Toran, Corc, Armada

I’ve also got:

Melissandre
Aleshane
Hailwalker
Spiritspeaker
Kei’zan
Chidori
Hisomu
Yu Ling
Nashi
Gan’So
Shui Khan Ex
Hime
Ripper
Dimizar
Azaram
Carkasse
Zejabel
Soul Chewer
Almaria
Ishaia
Absolon
Anryena
Marzbin
Marlok
Ylliana
Brutus
Spooker
Salem
Bloodsword
Jon
Ica

Flag Post

Really the best teams out there are ones that work together. One of the early ones that win quite a bit is: Asajiro the Vagabond, Furagu, Ugly Corc, Ylliana, and Toran… Furagu and Corc shield Ylliana at least (I dont play the two until Ylliana is in the line-up of three) while Asajiro turtles up with RRRBBB and Toran does massive damage with RRYYSS… Works good and can get all of them really early (you probably started with like three of them). Other teams are ones that eithier buff each other like crazy, I like the blue-mage team with Blanche, or damage reduction debuffs, nehant comes to mind, although it is hard to get the latter team, you can get some blues fairly quickly. I would try to avoid teams that don’t compliment each other (don’t give strength boosts to a fire balling team) and don’t use the Z heroes or blue heroes by themselves, only kotaba and pirates can go head on with anything really.

Current team (changes often though): Asajiro, Chidori, Toran, Dark EX, and Jon the Fillibuster

I’ve also got (guys I use often when I change teams):
Fe’y EX
Furagu
Gakyusha level 2
Nashi level 1
Arkalon
Master-Mage Marzhin
Ylliana
Blanche
Brutus
Spooker
Bloodsword
Ugly Corc
Armada level 2
Ica-rusty
S.A.R.A.H level 2
and Flammara level 2

Hope this helps XD

Flag Post

Fey, Furagu and Corc don’t profit much from powder, I’d try a team with
armada, toran, azaram, gan’so and shui khan..

getting into masters might be hard but should be solid for champions league I think and imho the price for champions is better anyways.

Flag Post

What worked for me the best was to sit down and go through all your level threes and decide for every card f it works better on defence, attack or could go either way. After you’ve got them organized that way (either in your head or notpad or whatever) pick a team of 2 defenders, 2 attacks and one that could do both that compliment each other. An example of what not to do was already mentioned with don’t put strength buffs with a non-swords heavy team. I was floating around silver and gold tried this and shot up to Champions in a week.
I was running chidori and carkasse as offence and furaga and geminieye as defence with the float mixing around between fe’y, toran and azaram.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sgtspud:

What worked for me the best was to sit down and go through all your level threes and decide for every card f it works better on defence, attack or could go either way. After you’ve got them organized that way (either in your head or notpad or whatever) pick a team of 2 defenders, 2 attacks and one that could do both that compliment each other. An example of what not to do was already mentioned with don’t put strength buffs with a non-swords heavy team. I was floating around silver and gold tried this and shot up to Champions in a week.
I was running chidori and carkasse as offence and furaga and geminieye as defence with the float mixing around between fe’y, toran and azaram.

Gah! Why no editing after postin?
The reason I didn’t list a team until the very end is because any list seems like it’ll get out datted relativley quickly.
A few weeks ago powder was the team, then with the Kotaba buff it was strength buffs, and now it looks like shields are gonna be the next big team.
So be prepared to change your line up often. If you find you’re losing often and not through just a lot of bad rolls I’d say either re-examine the role (maybe what you thought was a good defender would actually be a good attacker) or maybe its time to change your line up.

Flag Post

Ok guys, i’m new in this game. I’ve seena few things in my teams and how they work. Yet is hard to pick one or more teams. I tried some full demon card set yet is not enough. I really dont have a team set up right now.. Demon set is fine but dodge is missing to resist to multiple attacks. And not just that.

Melissandre – The Kaiwalker – Rargnor – The Sachem

Dimizar – Azaram – Chalice – Carkasse – Zejabel – Soul chewer -Utkin

Marzhin – Ylliana – Blanche – Moira

Akra EX

All lvl 3…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

My team:
1.Tanaer of Arcania
2.The liberated telendar
3.Gakyuasha
4.Master Ma
5. Exhien

This team has great synergy depending on how things like having tanaer and ma together and the 3rd guy happens to be one of exhien, gak, or telendar…i prefer using telendar first as he is like to lose but gives out the valuable crit boost, then make up for it with Gak or exhien then use left overs then finally finish with Ma then Tanaer..if it comes to that instance.

Powder shield teams can be a problem, then bad draws, then team spamming that dodge bs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sssfinxxx:

…dodge is missing to resist to multiple attacks. And not just that.

First up, you need to get to know what counters different abilities. Dodge does not counter multiple attacks, in fact, dodge is countered by multiple attacks.

Dodge counters crit, and somewhat counters powder.
Multi-hit/many-hit counters dodge.
-DMG counters multi-hit.
Backstab counters anything STR based (sword hits, powder, Shui Khan’s 2B).
Shield counters Rage.
Small number of big hits counters Berserk.
Life Drain/Heal counter early skills.
Sword/hits after drain counter Life Drain.

From the list of lv3 you’ve given, I’d definitely pick Azaram, Zejabel, Moira as they do well against many common cards right now. Dimizar, Carkasse and Marzhin are all reasonable for the 4th and 5th slots as well.

Flag Post

Help me I’m having a hard time making a good team I have tons of cards heres a list

Almost all the kotoba monsters at level 3 except ganso and and nashi

Fey ex
Spirit speaker

All the zil warriors at lv 3 except artrezil

All the pirates at lv 3 except hook, Sarah, and I don’t own a klementine

Flag Post

Does this topic still working ? Looking for help please :)

Flag Post

ok, i will share one of my favourite team

Marlok The Repentant
Selestyne
Moira
Telendar
Ogmor/Artrezil

This team was the team which i used for climbing up from wood to red league

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goombrah:

Lately I seem to be getting carved up a lot in league matches with my team. Any help / changes would be a great help

Current team:
Fe’y Ex, Furagu, Toran, Corc, Armada

I’ve also got:

Melissandre
Aleshane
Hailwalker
Spiritspeaker
Kei’zan
Chidori
Hisomu
Yu Ling
Nashi
Gan’So
Shui Khan Ex
Hime
Ripper
Dimizar
Azaram
Carkasse
Zejabel
Soul Chewer
Almaria
Ishaia
Absolon
Anryena
Marzbin
Marlok
Ylliana
Brutus
Spooker
Salem
Bloodsword
Jon
Ica

Try : Jon, Rusty, Bloodsword, Brutus, Hailwalker

Flag Post

You know you’re replying to a post from march ;)