pvp bug
http://pokazywarka.pl/ojs2zq/
on this foto you see how archer from enemy team bug ouer all team
noone can touch him, but he can shot very well
this situation whos to the end of fight
http://pokazywarka.pl/xuwdwr/

Flag Post

PVP Bug

When your team have 0 mana. If you should be the winner because no more opponent, the game BUG and propose to send you a report. After the game reload. The win does’nt appear.
Happened to me 2 times.

Flag Post

And of course, when the game reload, the game propose the same opponent before crash, and of course, both time the new fight so “welldone fucking randomly matched”, you loose. Great _

Flag Post

PVP BUG AGAIN !

Great ! The opponent put randomly a new player archer in the right high corner of the map and my fighter bug to reach him. They try to walk toward but can’t for an unknow raison and do nothing else than trying.

And again, an easy victory become a loose.

Sorry but this game have actually too much annoying stuff for enjoying PVP.

Flag Post

i am enjoing pvp, bug with archer on hight right corner happend me twice, but still i have many fun from pvp

Flag Post

Something wrong with the “friendly rune” receive every day, I counted carefully the rune game say I will receive from friend. But when open inventory, they’re not there. Need to Reload page, to get it. POOR

Flag Post

I got disconnected after beating an “Aid the people” mission (where you get a trinket, basic keys, and standard materials) so I had to reload the browser. When I did, it keeps trying to give me the trinket, but won’t let me take or disassemble the item. Instead it gets hung up in an infinite loop trying to load my inventory. I can’t get past this and it has kept me from playing for a couple days now :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcnealdj:

I’ve checked your account – everything works just fine. Is this problem still here?

Originally posted by meohamchoi:

Yeah, that’s a not good, but it will be fixed soon.

Originally posted by kontrary:

What’s wrong with the level 9? I’ve checked it, works fine for me.

About PvP issue (especially this one with the sticky corner): we are working on it. But it need to rewrite battle system, so there are a bunch of work, and, I suppose, it will be fixed after new map.
P.S. But something will be implemented very soon to decrease influence of this nasty bug.

Flag Post

Everything works fine now. The spoon made it into my inventory and all seems to be working now.

Flag Post

just lost 1 fierce quiver +4 with one open slot – it was +4 speed. i also lost a +4 power rune and i lost 11 pieces of loot that i was disassembling….. please fix this….

Flag Post

Trancespotter, how do you expect anyone to do anything with that bland complaint? You have to specify how you lost these things and what you did before and afterwards the event.

This goes for everyone.

Flag Post

I just opened the level 30 chest and pressed ‘take’ to collect the runes and a level 1 ring of regeneration. The screen said I had just been disconnected and then reloaded my game without the collected items. I do not expect to get the lost items, and this may not be related to the game programming. Just a report, treat it however you see best.

Flag Post

Easy fix for corner glitch in pvp:

Get rid of the bush in the upper right corner – Tada ! Should be easy enough and a fast fix to this infuriating issue

Flag Post

Is there a way to reset characters to zero?

Flag Post
Originally posted by BetterdenU:

Is there a way to reset characters to zero?

Yup, the red reset button in “hero” tab – low right corner. Or you mean the whole game than you must ask Avaloid for this.

Flag Post

Thank you.

Flag Post

Dear Ava, i have a problem to report.
I have been adding friends and many are accepting, that’s a good thing. However, the problem is, i don’t receive some of my friends requests (not all of the requests). Some said they have been sending reqs for weeks.
Please resolve the problem, Thank you.

Flag Post

Фигня-то какая: утром прошел 4 спирита, по прохождении вылетело сообщение о баге. Теперь у меня пятый спирит, а голды и ресов за четвертого не начислено. Пичалька.

Flag Post

In the last few days lot of missions crashed for a reason i do not know, sometimes 3 times in a row. Then it just reloads the game, it is so annoying.

Flag Post

HI. I took a special offer – “Purse” – 350 gold for 10 kreds. When I accepted all the terms and clicked “checkout”, game chrashed. After restarting kreds were deducted from mine account but no gold was added in game. What can I do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dondoopa:

HI. I took a special offer – “Purse” – 350 gold for 10 kreds. When I accepted all the terms and clicked “checkout”, game chrashed. After restarting kreds were deducted from mine account but no gold was added in game. What can I do?

same for me, though i thought it was due to my popup/adblocker, so i tried it multiple times

http://i57.tinypic.com/vq09ba.png

30kreds got deducted but no gold, due to bug report window…

Flag Post

Issue to make the game better. At lvl 1 difficulty you should get 1 item (like it is now), but lvl 2 should be 2 items, lvl 3 should be 3 items and so on. With items I mean berry/pipe.

As for bugs, I found out that Hazel and Reserve stack as the same items. One is much easier to farm :P. Will enjoy this bug till its fixed.

Flag Post

on pvp arena i still got zgod and mico33 for challenge, i cannot change it, i whos try many times
i wonna do arena but i am still hitting those little guys

can you increase rank of that two to 110 atleast?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dondoopa:

У меня такая же хрень
date item game description quantity kreds
May. 30, 2014 Products Purse Brave Tales 350 gold 1 -10